have you ever.

Nope. I don't masturbate often.

Ever masturbated to a picture of someone who was casually clothed?

I can't say I have. My mind dosen't click to sex until I know a person for a while. I donno, I'm actually not that sexual of a person.

Have you ever hooked up with someone you just met with out any form of shame attached to it?

Sadly, Yes.

Have YOU ever developed an interest in a RP partner? [Can i re-post the question]

Omerta said:
Sadly, Yes.

Have YOU ever developed an interest in a RP partner? [Can i re-post the question]
I'm gonna answer this one, as i feel it was directed at me.

Yes, and not sadly. She unfortunately disappeared before anything could develope

I won't ask anything, as there's already a question in play.

To answer Galore's question...

No. Not that i know of.

Has there ever been a time when you wanted to kiss someone you had absolutely so interest in before?

Everyday of my life.
Not too confidant with the way i look though.

Ever wanted to dance naked? In the rain... on a tuesday. After work?

FFFF No! That sounds cold as hell. I'll make love in the house in front of the fire while listening to the rain thank you.

Ever climb to the highest point in the city and danced to what ever you have stuck in your head. Just for the looks?

YES! Yes, i have. And boy did it feel good.

Also, yes i've wanted to make love in the rain. And yes, I have been to the highest point in the city and danced [not for looks but i feel they're one in the same.]

Ever walk down the street singing out loud? Loudly, with people around.

Yes.. I miss my Ginja Ninja.. -sad-

Ever sat in the other room and listened to people talk about when they didn't know you were there?

all the time. Even though I stand out, people don't really notice me.

Ever tried a fantasy, only to find out you don't really like it that way?

yup

ever played "gay chicken" with another guy?

one does something gay, then the other does something even more gay, so on and so fourth till someone quits.

Back
Top Bottom