have you ever.

yes, but i play gay chicken where me and another guy go in for an open mouthed kiss, first one to duck out loses.

Ever tried too hard on a date?

ehhh, depends on what you mean by too hard.....

definatly spent too much money....like $400.00 too much, give or take about ten bucks.

uhhh....

Have you ever popped a game in, watched it load, and then turned off the machine cause your no longer intrested?

Depends on how you define public....

I was with my ex, and it was mutual lol so I guess XD

Ever masturbated at a friends house?

No, cause I don't has a penis. Though I do have a fabulous cawk. <3

Have you ever taken a shit so big your pants fit better? (Please tell me someone knows the quote)​

I'm hoping that happens to me later tonight, 'cause these babies don't fit anymore. I'm hoping I'm one big turd away from backing into an old wardrobe.

And no, I can't say I have.

Have you ever walked in on a total innocent conversation and your mind warps it in to something completely inappropriate and when you laugh you get that.... What the fuck? look?

On more occasions than I can count.

Have you ever needed to be on messengers but decided not to be there when someone *AHEM* needed you on them?

Btws. Get the fook on messenger!​

Yes. He was making fun of mexicans to my half mexican ex fiancé, fully knowing her heritage. I was pissed as fuck.

Ever read a book in public that you got stares for? (For me it was anything by Anton Szandor LaVey)

Yes, at high school. It kind of sucked, being that I didn't think that I had that kind of reputation. I only fucked my best friend, and he wasn't in my school, so I was confused at how I was considered to be the easy one.

And your quote was Ron White.

Ever balanced food on your laptop because you didn't have space for the bowl anywhere else? Dish, plate, whatever?

No? Although it's possible that I was in oblivious mode or something if it did happen. o_O

Have you ever hit on someone else because you thought they were easy?

nope. I prefer an actual relationship to an easy lay. In fact, I've only ever slept with my ex fiancé.

Ever hurt yourself on stage? If so, how?

No. The only time i've ever been watched by a crowd was when I was playing shows in a band. Couldn't exactly walk away.

Ever think someone liked you, but they were just looking at you cause you look odd?

I doubt it.

Ever flushed while your butt cheeks were still on the toilet so you could feel the water splash your crack?

I'll say yes. His name is Josh.

Ever stood in front of the sink and felt a lot taller than you did the last time you stood there?

Back
Top Bottom