have you ever.

Uh... No. A dancing fool though, yes.

Have you ever obsessed/ or become infatuated with a fictional character? From books, or games, movies, shows, etc?

Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario Vampire >////>

Have you ever eaten a food you thought you would hate only to find out you actually liked it?

Krakit: I <3333 Mizore so much.

I have, in a car crash before.

Have you ever found something in a store that you immediately had to buy when you saw it?

I know Zally, she is soooo cute and awesome D= <33

um, last thing I can clearly remember is looking at electric glowsticks at a booth at an anime convention and going "MINE!"

Have your ever tried to make something and have everything go horribly wrong but it still turned out delicious?

Food wise? Never. I am definitely NOT a cook. :roll:

Have you ever seen someone you liked (like romantically) have someone else like all over them? Ugh. Annoying! :evil:

I think a few times. Hard to keep track as I try not to think about those times when they happen. >.>

Have you ever gotten a pinball stuck in a pinball machine?

No. But I haven't played much pinball anyway.

Have you ever thrown away a controller in frustration, when you lost at a video game?

All the time.

I close my eyes when I jump.

Have you ever began dancing or mouthing the lyrics to songs in public because you thought you were alone?

Yes, all the time.

Have you ever lied in the grass and reach up for the sky hoping to grab a piece of it.

Hahaha I thought I was a total moron for doing that.

Have you ever lost yourself?

all the time

Have you ever tried to hit a nat in front of your face only to smack yourself in the face>

Never.

Have you ever replaced the name of a character in a book with your own?

yes. Stupid orphans.

Have you ever stuck your feet in the mud and wiggled your toes?

I walk around barefoot period.

Have you ever tossed something only to realize you needed it and you lunge after it in hopes of re-catching it before it falls?

Of course. I think most people have, assuming they've worked. lol.

Have you ever had a colleague try to lay blame on you when they were the ones at fault and you were the one who saved them?

Back
Top Bottom