have you ever.

Not only have I burned it, I've actually seriously injured myself from it. Got a 3rd degree burn on my hand... it was NASTY Luckily, the burn itself was on the smaller side. And I'm shocked that the scar is as difficult to see given the severity of the burn when it happened.

Have you ever stargazed and tried to count all the stars you could see?

Once. My ex fiancé quickly got in the way. >_>

Ever went in the middle of the sidewalk and just screamed as loud as you could?

Yes, I have... albeit badly. But I didn't care. lol.

Yeah. It sucked and it hurt! I was cooking steak and not paying attention... BURN! My skin literally bubbled up. BUBBLED. It was so gross. Then the skin turned black and sloughed off leaving a nasty, nasty wound. It was like a gaping hole on my hand. When it first healed, the scar was verrry noticeable. But over time, it's faded. Kind of surprising actually. But if you look at it from the right angle and with the right kind of light, you can see it clearly. It's odd. It's about 1 cm in diameter.

Have you ever received a standing ovation for something?

yes. Unfortunately one of the worst nights of my life.

Have you ever forgotten your name?

I most often do.

Have you ever wanted to rub your legs against something because it or your legs were smooth?

Some itches are so itchy that you just gotta do, what you gotta do.

Have you ever tried to run at a wall and do that matrix thing where Neo runs up it slightly then pushes off and does a back flip... but FAIL miserably at it?

haha oh man yes, good times, good times...

Have you ever stood on someones shoulders with out falling?

No. :C

Have you ever thought someone was telling you they were gay/lesbian just to get closer to you?

>> Yes. And didn't do jack shit in damage to my car. ._.; They couldn't open their sliding door however~ >>. No ticket however~ :3

Have you ever had sex in the middle of a thunderstorm to cover up the fact you could scream?~ :3

TakodaVega said:
>> Yes. And didn't do jack shit in damage to my car. ._.; They couldn't open their sliding door however~ >>. No ticket however~ :3

Have you ever had sex in the middle of a thunderstorm to cover up the fact you could scream?~ :3
Pfft, no. That would also require good enough sex to make me scream. Which hasn't happened either.

Have you ever eaten so much popcorn it felt like shitting gravel after?​

Back
Top Bottom