Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Never. Never had psychedelics either.

Ever had the unwanted monthly visitor surprise you during sex?

Yeah. A girlfriend I was dating once (a long time ago, now). We were very heavily invested in our amorous activities, I looked down for erotic inspiration, and... O.O

Have you ever signed up for a "thrill ride" and regretted it afterwards?

Nope. I love rides!

Have you ever screamed so loud you couldn’t talk afterwards?

Yeah, but I don’t recall who exactly. Maybe a family member or someone from school.

Have you ever ate something so much that you inevitably got sick of it?

Absolutely not. I'm definitely a creature of habit. When I find something I love, I can never have enough. I have a core of staples I will always get, but also try new things each week.

Have you ever had something on your mind suddenly play out in real time down to the last detail, and then wonder if you were asleep and dreaming?

Only the first part. I knew full well I was awake.

Have you ever thought you would cheat on your partner if you found the perfect opportunity?

It takes a lot for me to catch feelings in the first place, and sexual things go hand in hand with the emotional, so nah. I'm simply not wired for infidelity or anything casual.

Have you ever had your intuition save you from something awful?

Yeah. Every time a Nigerian Prince emails me to tell me he needs my help securing billions of dollars, or when the Tax Office calls me telling me I need to pay outstanding taxes or risk going to jail, or when Microsoft Support calls to tell me they've detected a virus on my computer...

Speaking of which - have you ever fallen victim to a scam?

Nope, granted there was a somewhat close call. The one time I had a call about my student loan when I was like half awake and realized what was going on before it went too far.

Have you ever went out planning to drink with friends and never ended up ordering one?

Nope...I've got good reflexes. A number of times animals have had a go at me, though.

Have you ever gone to a party or club as the Designated Driver and failed to live up to your end of the bargain?

I have not. Tassu keep his promises.

Have you ever screwed yourself over by upholding a promise?

Not that I recall

Have you ever spent a whole day binge-watching a series you didn't even enjoy all that much?

Yes, SO was far more into it than I was. It was still a good day though, because we also "chilled" and did a whole lot of nothing.

Have you ever LARP'd, in the bedroom or otherwise?

Yes... Yes I have... I'm going to spare myself the embarrassment and leave it at that and not further clarify anything.

Speaking of Roleplay, have you ever played DnD or any other TTRPG of a similar style?

Yup, plenty of times! Mostly as DM/GM, which — while fun — does get tiring after a while, so I cherish every time I get to be the player.

Have you ever had a negative first impression of something, but started loving it later on?

Yes. Tomatoes. Was never a fan of them when I was younger, to the point of just not eating them; now I'll eat them raw (and cooked!) without hesitation.

Have you ever jumped on a bed and later understood why you were told not to?

I’m sure I have 😂

Have you ever picked up a hobby you thought you’d hate but realized you loved it? What was it?

Yes, Karate. I never thought there was any hope for me or even liking it but I did it for many years.

Have you ever taken lessons in something on the side, without many (or any) others knowing?

Yes! I started learning Japanese (again) in hopes to surprise my fiancé.

Have you ever gotten involved with something, activity or club, then realized after the fact it wasn't what you thought it was?

Yes, I guess. Back in university I attended a panel that, from my and my colleagues' understanding, was supposed to be about marketing. Instead, it was some weird hand crafts thing, but still meant to teach us about marketing. Yes, it was just as confusing as it sounds.

Have you ever read a book till the very end and then thought "well, that was awful"?

Not really. If a book is that bad, I usually don't make it to the end.

Conversely: have you ever looked at the blurb of a book, thought it sounded rubbish, but were pleasantly surprised after reading it?

Yep! I can be kind of judge-y when it comes to books and I honestly picked up one I was meh about for a way to pass time. Finished it in 5 hours and accidentally neglected work— oops! I’ve gone back and re-read it twice now.

Have you ever loved a movie so much that, either for the plot or good background noise, once the credits rolled you started it over again?

Immediately? No, surprisingly, and I'm a cinephile. Yet I have seen many movies multiple times.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought you needed to change something about yourself physically?

Back
Top Bottom