Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

When I was young I did it a lot, not so much these days, it's sorta just too much of a hassle y'know.

Have you ever gotten an embarrassing tattoo?

Nope! It was an idea with friends when I was a teen but we never went through with it.

Have you ever ordered food that sounded good but when you got it, it was so bad you couldn't eat it?

More or less. I've been to a fish restaurant with my family once, and ordered salmon. I was expecting something like fillet of fish, but instead there was a big lump of salmon ... the size of my fist. It was surprisingly difficult to eat.

Have you ever customized your clothes or shoes? For example, with glue or decoration, or sewn something on?

Nope. I'm a simple person with simple clothing tastes. With the possible exception being that I once sewed small lines of coloured cotton into my socks to help me identify pairs.

Have you ever ordered take-away from a fast-food outlet (eg McDonald's) and been miles away before realising they messed up your order?

Yes, my SNES. T_T

Have you ever got overwhelmed by the amount of RPs you have, but still wanted to start more?

Misread so badly I had to correct my post, yes. Ruined something, no.

Have you ever browsed BMR at work or on public transport?

On many occasions! I always get worried someone will see my phone and know my secrets, hah.

Have you ever spotted someone using BMR in public or has anyone spotted you using BMR in public?

Can’t say that I’ve seen someone using BMR in public - not to say they aren’t >.> but yes, I have. On a few times though I prefer being at home on my computer ~

Have you ever snuck into a club or music festival?

I've technically snuck into a club before. To be fair it was a case of me asking a bouncer if he minded if I went in to get a friend and come back out so it wasn't as if he WASN'T aware of me doing it, but legally age wise at the time no, I wouldn't of been allowed inside if he knew.

Have you ever taken a shower in a public shower (it can have separate stalls just so long as it was a communal shower).

Amazingly, I have not. Just been lucky that way. The most questionable concert was probably Mystikal, but I had some fun afterwards that made up for it.

Have you ever had far too much hot sauce on something?

Yes, it was a burger. I accidentally ordered it wrong and was quite surprised when I took a bite, lol. It was too much for me, I couldn't eat it. >.<

Have you ever been attacked by an animal?

Yes, a bird.
I believe, in english, it's called "southern lapwing" ... maybe the size of a raven, and it can get very aggressive near its nest, which is usually on the floor.
Had to defend myself with my backpack (that was back in college).
Also got attacked by my aunt's cat ...

Have you ever chased after the bus and got left behind?

No, but I did get bitten by dogs a couple of times.

Have you ever helped an animal in need?

A few times, actually.
Most recently … I have two cats. One night we heard meowing from outside … it was cold and wet and it got quite loud, but not like a cat in heat, more like a sad calling (cat owners know what I’m talking about.)
When I checked the window, there was a beautiful 3-colored cat on the side walk, crying.
It clearly was no stray cat. She was dirty and starving, she had no clue how to take care of herself.

I took her in and found out her previous owner had removed her claws. We gave her food and she was really starving. She was very needy and loving.

we made posters and asked online on Facebook groups … since no one showed up, we gave her to a friend who had a 1 year old baby.
On that same day, the old owner appeared. Said she ran away. We told him we had already given her away but of course we could get her back and he said that was ok, he didn’t really want her back.

That was over 1 year now and she is very happy in her new home and baby growing up together. Baby is almost 3 now and they are inseparable.

If it involves donating toys, clothes and other useful items to charity and giving beggars a few coins, drinks and food, then yes, I have done that many times.

Have you ever mocked or hurt someone just because others did and wanted you to do the same?

I’m sure I did when I was younger, which of course if I could take it back I would.

Have you ever done something that made someone’s day that you think about often? What did you do?

Yes, I once found a lost toddler in a crowded train station. I saw him walking towards a train, just going where everyone else was going. But he seemed to be alone, there was no adult with him. So I grabbed him by the collar to stop him from getting on the train, and then waited for someone to show up and scold me for holding his child, lol. But no one came. So my cousin and I started looking around for his parents. We carried him all over the station and walked him back and forth, hoping someone would recognize him. But again, no one came. Half an hour or so later, a woman showed up. She had noticed that we were looking for the child's parents and said that some people were searching for someone in a nearby shopping center. So we went there and found them. The mother was a crying wreck at that point, and the father looked very stressed. But as soon as they saw us, they ran to us and fell into our arms, thanking us for finding their son and taking care of him. I think I really made their day that day. The boy should be an adult by now, but sometimes I still think about him and wonder if his parents have ever told him about me when he was old enough to understand. ^^

Have you ever been stuck somewhere? Literally?

Yes, but I’m not too sure what comes to mind. I believe clothes it was.

Have you ever laughed so hard while drinking something that the liquid came out from your nose? (I have, it was chocolate milk in middle school. Awful, do not recommend)

Back
Top Bottom