Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

In elementary school, a kid stole my pencil so I shoved him off a playground structure and permanently damaged his legs. When the teacher reprimanded me for my transgressions I pushed them off the playground structure too. You could say, that I stole his ability to walk...
(I'm kidding btw, I've been guilty of stealing pencils too)

Have you ever performed on stage before?

I was in theater all throughout middle and high school, plus in multiple productions... I wouldn't count any of it though, being just a lad in an audience of my peers and their folks.

Have you ever wanted something, had the opportunity to have it, but turned it down because you knew you shouldn't have it for good reason? (Sorry if that's too specific)

If begging, crying and puppy eyes situations during childhood to get what I want count, yes. XD

Have you ever had a day in your life where literally everything went wrong?

Yeah. They're called Mondays. And Tuesdays. >.>

Have you ever just sat down and felt like "I give up"?

Yes, and I was lucky that my cats were with me at that time. I couldn't bear to leave them in that horrible place I was living back then, so I stopped myself from doing anything stupid.

Have you ever been on a cruise?

Last edited:
Only when I was a baby, I don't have any memories of It but my parents have photos

Have you ever cheated on a test?

I have not, no, though I remember one time my old math teacher wanted to be a bitch and made me and another friend get zeros as a result of her believing we were "cheating".

Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument?

More or less. I learned to play the flute in elementary school. It was not part of the lessons, but an additional course led by a musician.

Have you ever been at a really scary and spooky place?

Last edited:
Fist fight? Yes when I was ten I think. Win? More of a draw. Teacher pulled us apart before it could be decided. I did kick him in the nards. :cool:

Have you ever destroyed an office or room? Reason or purpose doesn't matter. I did once upon a time. A doc said that there was no way I could p&$$ her off. I proved her wrong!

No, I don't see the point of doing something like that.

Have you ever met a famous person in person?

Z-grade. First foreign Ice Hockey talent that played in Swedish national teams, met the guy in Canada when I worked there (he is also Canadian), and this was the 1960's he was active. Turns out my dad grew up in the same town he lived in. Small world.

Have you ever narrowly avoided a severe accident?

Yes, I remember once here on Metro Pkwy, I was taking my sister to school and this truck swerved in front of us; managed to just swerve off to the right out of the way.

Have you ever run into someone you know where you least expected to?

Yeah, lol. Some of my classmates and I skipped the last two classes and went shopping. We were walking down a street and suddenly our math teacher was standing in front of us and smiling. He was like, "Ah, school's over already?" And we .... "Um ... Y-y-yes?" He laughed and left .... he knew! XD

Have you ever wished you could change sex ... just for one day to see how it is? :)

On occasion, but those are just fleeting thoughts. On the same level as "What would it be like to be a dinosaur mucking about in the Triassic and get dabbed on by giant crocodiles?"

Have you ever been to a gun range?

Multiple times. Being conscripted does that to you.

Have you ever found yourself exploring new kinks because your writing buddy is just so cool?

Sort of, if you call what I did dancing as much as just goofing around.

Have you ever cheating on a test?

No, never.

Have you ever tried to fly when you were a kid? Like, building wings or a glider and jump of a tree with an umbrella or something like that? XD

Last edited:
I did, yes, and ended up injuring myself as a result. In my defense, it was too tempting not to find out for myself. >.>

Have you ever spent way too much money on something you knew you couldn't afford, but wanted it anyway?

Yes. A couple of times. I love BJDs ...and those dolls a fucking expensive, lol. ^^;

Have you ever dyed your hair in an unusual color ... like blue, for instance?

Back
Top Bottom