Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

To myself, and very quietly? Yes. On an open mic, or so others can hear me...? No.

Have you ever heard a piece of music that really moved you?

Yes. 'Par Avion' by Mike and the Mechanics. Had the same emotions as me missing my wife.

Have you ever scuba dived and if so how deep have you gone?

I have not. I would, given the chance.

Have you ever carved in a desk, or other piece of wood, that wasn't your personal property?

Nope. Always been a good'un as far as personal property goes. I do, however, have a hobby that started in school that has extended into many jobs now I've dubbed "Easter Egging". I leave weird little objects and toys I find in odd spots with notes, or draw/cut out faces from magazines and such and tape them over other ones on signs.

Have you ever dismissed something your parents tried to instill in you young, and then finally had an "oh shit. I get it now" moment years later?

Yes, my virginity had value.... Dammit.

Have you ever taken part in group sex with strangers at a moment's notice?

Me all the time! I'm a darn nervous wreck with most people I meet.

Have you ever started a conversation with a stranger that you ended up later regretting?

Technically, most waters that straddle along the shorelines belong to the edge of an ocean, so yes.

Have you ever had dreams so real, you believe your dreams were essentially a peek into your alternate self in a parallel universe?

I've had dreams that I felt were so real before though not to the extent of thinking it was some alternate version of me.

Have you ever had memories of things you vividly thought you did but you later found out never actually happened?

I have. This is actually rather common - it has been shown that our brains build us memories to make us feel better about ourselves.

Have you ever utterly changed your opinion on something, going from one extreme to another?

I did, I once forgot to renew a contract for a vendor at work which was going to cost us thousands.

Have you ever experienced something like paranormal activity?

I have not exactly, no, although I did believe I saw a spirit once when my old house was being built, in my younger days.

Have you ever given advice to someone that you later discovered was rather poor/bad?

Unfortunately, I've thrown one too many pearls before one too many swine.

Have you ever had a partner cheat on you?

I have never had a partner cheat on me. At least so that I'd know.

Have you ever been tempted to cheat on your partner?

I only have ever had eyes for the person I'm with. My walls are just incredibly high, so it takes a lot for me to want to make a move or acquiesce to attention directed at me.

Have you ever been the other man/woman that someone cheated with, whether intentionally or not?

No.

Have you ever been to the cinema and been the only visitor in the room, so they played the movie just for you?

Yes-ish. I went with my husband and we were the only ones there. It was awesome.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Yes. My left humerus, a couple ribs, and I've cracked my hip. I also broke two toes and the top of my left foot.

Have you ever gotten so drunk you said you'd never drink again?

I said I would never drink THAT MUCH again, but never "I won't drink again." I am very realistic with my owne xpectations!

Speaking of drinks, have you ever attempted to sneak an alcoholic beverage in a place where you aren't suppose to have one?

When I was young, dumb, and full of...well, I did that and all sorts of other subtle mischief just because I could. Most people aren't very observant in my experience - a sentiment that is still reaffirmed to this day, sans the personal mischief bit.

Have you ever made a promise you never intended on keeping?

No. I'm careful about making promises for that exact reason.

Conversely - have you ever made a promise and then deliberately broken it by doing the opposite?

Yes. I once promised a friend I wouldn't tell a mutual friend something they told me in confidence. I ended up telling the mutual friend hoping to fix things between them. It worked, but eventually it bit me in the ass & I'm no longer friends with either of them.

Have you ever stolen something for no other reason than just because you could?

Back
Top Bottom