Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes! When i was pretty young! Sadly I don't remember too much of it, just vaguely seeing and touching the dolphin.

Have you ever been out on the ocean on a boat?

I have, even got to steer it a couple of times but it was nice. We ended up sailing beside a huge aircraft carrier and it gave me some idea to their size.

Have you ever lost something at the worst moment, only to find it later?

I literally just had an experience where I thought I lost my eye patch for a moment, but it was hiding under my laptop.

Have you ever gone swimming at a pool park, like Typhoon Lagoon and such?

Yup. Went to water parks when vacationing in Greece.

Have you ever started drinking in one city then ended up in another?

Not quite... I have started drinking in a city then ended up in a different town nearly an hour drive away if that counts.

Have you ever gone skiing or snowboarding?

I most certainly have. Not hunting or anything, just tearing up turf at high speeds. I'll miss the nature in the NW. Perpetual snow and ice isn't conducive to that sort of fun.

Have you ever been kissed in the rain?

I have not, unfortunately - well I'm sure that I have maybe in that I've encountered much rain in my life but I don't recall a kiss during it at all.

Have you ever bought something that you then instantly regretting purchasing?

Yesterday, I bought an hdmi cable that I had hoped would get my computer monitor working again. It didn’t.

Have you ever confessed to something that you were afraid could change your life for the worse? Depending on the persons reaction.

At almost every major junction point in my life, yeah, I can think of at least one thing. Many different times and contexts, some even NSFW. Now I just say exactly what's on my mind. Life is short.

Have you ever intentionally said or done something you didn't mean in the slightest on a whim, knowing it wouldn't end well?

Yes, I once slapped my hand and burst a packet of my mothers, not even thinking, but well aware the content was sensitive at the very least.

Have you ever said something harsh to another without actually intending to?

Yes, and it's why I'm very careful to make sure it doesn't happen again - I was 5 years old, and the school bully thought it would be fun...

Have you ever told someone off, then later wondered why you did that?

More often than I care to think about. Usually happens if I'm tired in the mind and let the bad side leak out from its strong box.

Have you ever intentionally snuck out of a restaurant and left the other person to pay?

Technically yes, though I did pay them back my part of the bill after.

Have you ever went on a date with someone you had no actual intention of being with?

Yes, more than once. I did that a lot in college, I think, a string of first dates. But you live and learn.

Have you ever written an RP all the way to completion - whatever that entails for you and your partner(s)?

I have to say no, because I don't think anything is ever truly complete, especial when it comes to artforms.

Have you ever deliberately lost at a game just to make your competition feel better about themselves?

I have, yes. I was in a tournament with a friend of mine who was very, very nervous and played most of the rounds in fear of losing - not the best look. In the fifth round, were paired together, but I was undefeated and already in the Top 8. So I made him play it out - but I threw the match, deliberately, so that he would win. He was so happy that his face said it all and we both went into the bracket as a result.

Have you ever sang a song in a public performance of any kind?

I used to rock socks at karaoke time in a bar ran by a high school friend a few years back, if that counts.

Have you ever had a vivid dream that started playing itself out in real life, giving you intense de ja vu? Bonus: If so, did you intentionally do things differently than you did in the dream to see what would change?

I have, yes. Once I dreamed about a visit I had in India and saw my aunt running around, along with me playing chess with my cousin. Then it happend and blew my mind - and no, I didn't do anything different.

Have you ever beaten a game after coming back to it later, from when you originally started?

Yes. It took me over 7 years to beat FFX, and when I beat it I used my original save file.

Have you ever botched a recipe? What happened?

That is a great game so I am glad you came back to it and were able to finish.

I have botched several since I tend to cook a lot. I really screwed up badly the first time I tried to make Shakshuka, which is a poached egg dish with tomatoes. Came out burnt and horrible.

Have you ever listened to an audiobook that you thought was better than reading the book itself?

I'm sure I know what you mean, but... Yes, I have done things that compelled me to exfoliate myself raw to ensure all of my sins were scrubbed away. 🙃 The other thing too though, yeah.

Have you ever had a long time wish fulfilled and end up wondering why you ever wanted that in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom