Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Oh yeah... That was a really awkward morning after... Last thing he asked me to do was "Hey could you feed Rocky (his dog) for me?" .... I didn't. I just left.

Have you ever pictured some really attractive person naked and they catch you staring at them?

I've pictured the person naked but they never caught me.

Have you ever told someone your deepest, darkest, most arousing kinks?

Sadly, no. I don't really believe that could happen in real life either. But that's why we have games and internet, right?

Have you ever felt weird and upset about one of your kinks when you actualyl stopped and thought about it?

Also, a bonus for this thread;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

Revnarh said:
Nope I haven't, but maybe I'll be a party planner someday...

And lucid dreaming is amazing!

Have you ever seen the aurora borealis?

Nope.

Have you ever been publicly embarrassed by your significant other?

Fortunately I haven't.

Have you ever had an rp in an other language than english (given you speak more than one)?

Yeah.

Have you felt hungry, then full, then hungry, in an annoying cycle for an hour without you eating a thing?

Of course! Why waste? :p

Have you ever felt the tingly fun sensations of spearmint oil in your bath? ;P

Good boy/girl!

Nope, I never had a bath with spearmint oil in it.

Have you ever played with a water nozzle in a public bath and achieved an orgasm that way?

No.

Have you ever done something as stupid as spraying a yellow jacket's nest in the daytime only to think you've killed many of them but then walk back into your house and realize they had chewed a hole through the wall and made their way into your house via a closet, beginning to swarm and angrier than ever? No, you say? Oh, that's right...that would only be something I would do! (Did, actually. This past week.) Bzzzzz.

But seriously, have you ever had anything stolen from you? (your virginity doesn't count.)

Yes. House has been robbed on three separate occasions. The first time they took only the majority of the contents of my booze cupboard (yes, I have an entire cupboard dedicated to the storage of booze... in addition to my wine-cooler) and the other time was back when I was living with my parents. Someone broke into the garage and they stole a bunch of bikes, my brother's skateboard, and a car roof-box. The third time was even earlier and they stole a nintendo 64... and my swimming bag to carry it in.... still had my clothes in it.

Have you ever mistaken someone's gender, and referred to them incorrectly as a man/woman and they had to correct you?

Luckily, that never happened to me. But should it happen and I get corrected, then I'd tell the guy that he looks gorgeous as a girl.

Have you ever dressed as the opposite gender for some reason like a Halloween party or something else?

No.

With Halloween around the corner, this question seems appropriate. Have you been scared so bad you urinated in your clothes?

No, I thought that was something that only happened in shows.

Have you ever, as an adult, trick or treated? (To keep with the halloween theme haha)

Yes. Well, kinda. It was a sex-positive party thrown by my local Fetlife group this last spring to help get the winter blues to go away (Minnesota winters last forever!). After I had participated in a fire play scene, the person that was Topping me transitioned to a sensory play scene. From there, he got handsy (which was no problem for me!) and he ended up getting me off so many times I finally had to call "Red" for him to stop. The next day at our monthly get together, everyone knew me by A) My black and pink lingerie I wore and B) How loud I had got.

Have you ever had sex of any sort in a department store dressing room?

Nnno, I got my then lover to come with me inside a fitting room to check out my lingerie and we made out and fondled each other, but no sex.

Have you ever been had someone absolutely blow your mind in bed even though you don't like them that much?

Back
Top Bottom