Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Guilty! xD I was talking shit about this teacher, and I turned around and he was standing directly behind me. He avoided me ever since lol

Ever found yourself eating something you didn't like just because your friend made it?

Oh no. Of I don't like something, I rarely will try it.

Speaking of eating, have you ever been eating something and found something nasty in it?

I've found things I don't like camouflaged in dishes, but nothing nasty.

Have you ever dreamed of being a celebrity?

Yes I have them quite often. It is perhaps the weirdest feeling ever, like being trapped in ones own head and not being able to get out.

Have you ever eaten so much chocolate you feel sick of it and yet you find yourself still eating it?

But you can do anything you want in a lucid dream...

I've experienced that at least once or twice in the past.

Have you ever told someone one of your secrets and then found out that it got spread around?

(Well when I realise 'I'm sleeping', I kinda start to panic and can't wake up which is why it is unpleasant)
Hmm.. No I've never said anything to my friends they could because I always heard what they said about each other..

Have you ever been felt up on a train?

(Strange...and you can't control the dream after realising that you are dreaming?)

No, I never got felt up on a train, but I'm a man and don't live in country where that can happen on a daily basis.

Have you ever told your crush that you like him/her and then get turned down?

All the time, I tear up easily when I laugh.

Have you ever had a serious fight with a close friend that led to you two avoiding each other for days?

Yes and yes. I laughed so hard that tears came out and I had a serious fight with a good friend who I didn't talk to for a week.

Have you ever done something for a while and then discovered that you improved?

Yes, sex! :D

Have you ever woken up somewhere different in the morning from where you thought you fell asleep?

yeah frequently. ^^ i am constantly "on the road", so at times i think im sleeping in the camping mobile when in truth i am at home in my bed....

Have you ever called the wrong name during intercourse?

Thankfully, no! (Sticking with 'baby' helps with slip-ups)

Have you ever spent the whole day doing nothing?

You mean doing nothing productive all day? Yup, I have!^^

Have you ever tried out something new to see if it could be one of your kinks or not?

Sure thing!!!!

Have you ever forgotten to put on shoes and went to work/school/shopping/party with your fluffy, cozy, EMBARASSING home slippers still on?

I've almost walked out of the house several times with just socks on, but not home slippers.

Have you ever fantasized about a relative in a sexual way?

I went out of the house with my house slippers on my feet a few times, but I didn't walk very far. Yes, I thought about a cousin when I was younger, but we never did anything.

Have you ever blurted out your secrets after having laughing gas or drinking too much?

No, thank God. Been put under a handful of times, never with laughing gas, and have yet to drink. But...with my luck, it's gonna happen.

Have you ever done something you thought was a good idea at the time, succeeded in it, but now think it to be incredibly stupid?

I friggin wish. That would be absolutely amazing!

Have you ever decided to take a nap, only to wake up ten hours later?

Yep! I had been awake for close to 30 hours studying for finals, and I told myself I'd sleep for 30 minutes to an hour.... Yeah, I woke up 14 hours later.

Have you ever done that stupid thing where you lock yourself out of your car? *sheepishly raises hand*

Back
Top Bottom