Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Nope! I am lucky so far. :3

Have you ever swore around a child you didn't know was there and hated yourself for it?

how_is_you said:
Nope! I am lucky so far. :3

Have you ever swore around a child you didn't know was there and hated yourself for it?
No, but walked a red traffic light! And heard the child's mother yell: "WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU GIVING THE KIDS...... YOU CUNT!"
Have you ever forgotten your underwear at an unusual place?

Jeezus. That was a bit of an overreaction. xD

I don't think I have....no, I haven't. Yay me. :3

Have you ever stolen something?

Yes, I have. When I was 5, I walked into a grocery store in New Jersey, and I picked up a small stuffed racoon off of the shelf. My mom didn't notice until we were out to the car, and she said that it was missing an eye, so she let me keep it, since they would throw it away anyway.

Have you ever been cheated on?

Not in the traditional sense of the word. I was informed late that we were having an open relationship though, which i thinks does qualify as cheating...

have you ever tried to sweettalk a cop to let you get away with some minor offense? (speeding, parking ticket, stuff like that)

I don't have the charm, or boobs for that, so no.

Have you ever been with a partner who had an odd fetish?

Ummm...no. dunno if I would want to either.

Have you ever been so horny you masturbate or have sex the first place you can?

Yes I have. I was so horny that I had to cum no matter what so I went to a more private place and did just that.

Have you ever tried out something sexual that you found on the internet and then discovered a new fetish?

Speaking to my virgin years, yes, I found bondage!

Have you ever had someone ask to lick your feet?

Does a really small boat counts? If not then no.

Have you ever had sex with someone only to realize after you're done that your partner is of the opposite sex that you believed he/she was at the beggining?

Yes, long time ago.

Have you ever been caught cursing in front of a boss or superior?

Good Lord I curse like a f***ing sailor.

Have you ever played with a man or woman's nipples, causing them to reach orgasm?

Oh god, this is a story.

When I was young, I lived close to a hill that the neighborhood kids had named 'Dead Man's Hill,' since apparently a kid had died riding his bike down there. Me being the broke idiot kid I was, I agreed for ten bucks to ride down that same hill on a bike with no brakes. I would say the hill is a good...30 degrees of incline or so? It was fast, speed wobbles and everything. I eventually got to the bottom, and a house there had one of those long driveways. Since the bike had no brakes, I had to stop with the soles of my shoes.

The soles were worn out and adrenaline was pumping through me like nobody's business...but I earn that ten bucks, damn it.

Have you ever been beaten up, mugged, or gotten in a fight?

Back
Top Bottom