Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

No. Two years is about the time the exorcism is complete.

Have you ever gotten bit by something and needed to go to the hospital for it?

Yeah. When I was a little girl, like five or six, I had one of those huge, swollen spider bites that looks like an extra knee or something. I can't remember what they did for it, but I don't think it was actually anything real dangerous.

Have you ever told a close friend about one of your more unusual sexual kinks?

Yes. Thankfully the friend I told this to is very open minded and didn't mind at all. They were accepting and actually we enjoyed a lengthy conversation there-after regarding such things. It was pretty fun swapping secrets.

Have you ever stumbled over your words so badly when attempting to speak to someone you hid from that person out of embarrassment for a day if not several?

No. I've always been pretty obnoxious and outspoken. Even if I stumble at first, I get my shit together pretty quickly.

Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone while playing a board game?

Yes, when I was 8 an older cousin of mine, he was 11, real big jerk too, got angry that I beat him in a game of checkers and he flipped the board up in my face. He was one of those boys who couldn't stand it if a girl beat him at something. I told him he was being a jerk and he hit me over the head with the board. So I punched him in the stomach. XP

Have you ever said/repeated something you shouldn't have/wish you hadn't when very upset?

[size=-2]Yes. Have you ever thought about killing someone, be it a family member, friend, complete stranger or someone who rubbed you the wrong?[/size]

If sibling fights count, many.
Other than that?
None.

Have you ever gone skydiving?

I do this to my husband daily.

Have you ever kicked someone in the crotch?

I'm French, we do tartare, carpaccio... so if that counts, then yes.

Have you ever visited France?

Yes, with my vietnamese friends. But maybe it doesnt count because I'm asian too lol.

Have you ever gotten a very unusual compliment?

Yup. Im not very satisfied with my appearance, but people keep telling me that Im good looking. Dont know if that counts as unusual to you, but to me it does.

Have you ever let yourself be tied up?

Yes I have, like drinking with them lol.

Have you ever had an orgy in real life?

I don't even know what that is but I googled it.
Is it where people jump from building to building and off from walls and etc? If so, then no.
The most I did was climb trees when I was younger. XD

Have you ever had an awful experience in a restaurant?

No, I'm terrible at basketball, which is too bad given my height should give me an advantage.

Have you moved out of state just for a girl/boy?

Back
Top Bottom