Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

That happens to me all the time when I'm reading a very good book/manga/webcomic.

Have you ever tried to pass the time with something and then found out that not even a minute has passed even when it felt you were doing it for a whole hour?

Mostly at work. That last hour of the shift takes bloody forever to pass by!

Have you ever been in a foreign country and, when ordering food, put on an accent as if it would help them understand you better?

Yup.

Have you had an embarrassing Freudian slip?
(Mine: When asked to explain why I like volleyball and soccer, I said "I guess I love playing with balls")

Yes. Just the other night at work, while talking to someone about freight within the store, I said, "The customers have been coming hard." *Takes a bow* I kid you not, the guy said he would have found a better way to word that.

Have you ever done anything with a married man, or woman, that if their spouse found out they would leave them because of it?

Nope, I never did something like that...but I had a freudian slip. We're talking about a project in our class, the theme is homosexuality and one member of our all-male team can't go to the CSD. I said that we could "do it in a threeway", meaning that we three could complete the project on our own.

Have you ever had a crush on someone or did someone have a crush on you?

I've had a crush on someone and someone has had a crush on me :D
I currently do also have a crush on someone :p But, I'm don't think I'm his league :/
Plus, I'd probably be a really rubbish girlfriend anyway.

Have you ever broke someone's heart over the phone?

Not over the phone, but I broke up with a girl after the flame if love died down without anything left to ignite it again.

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?

I have kissed someone of the same sex however it was not sexual.

Have you ever met someone in person that you met on BMR?

Indeed I have. While reading and writing my own replies for them in fact.
Edit: I didn't climax while writing the reply. I only played with toys. Sorry.

Have you ever looked at someone's avatar on BMR and wanted to touch them? Silly I know.

Yes, yes I have. To all of the three above questions as well as to my own! :D

Have you ever thought how it would be when magic and fantasy/mythological creatures would exist in this world?

Honey have you ever watched 50 Shades of Grey? That man is magical. lol. I think it would be interesting to have fairies and witches that are able to perform magic like you see in the movies. I know modern day witches exist, but Hollywood really sensationalizes wicca and spells. It simply does not work that way. Spells are basically prayers. Witches don't turn people into frogs. That's all movie hype. Yes I know what I'm talking about. I dated a wiccan priest for at six years. I still know him. We just broke up last year.

Have you ever watched something gross and still be aroused by it?

...I don't want to watch Fifty Shades of Grey, I want to have a mistress or a dominant couple who dominate me and turn me into their personal slut.

Yeah, it would be awesome when dragons and wizard and all the other fantasy things were real. I want to learn real magic and not some illusion tricks. Who needs mirrors to make an elephant disappear when you can turn yourself invisible and then proof it by getting sprinkled with colored powder or something like that.

Does reading a doujinshi about futanari and scat count?

Have you ever done something weird/strange/crazy/dumb because somebody dared you to do it?

I’d say that’s a big yes on does it count. Scat? I’ve rped watersports but never scat.

I don’t have to be dared to do something stupid. I do just fine by myself. Lol. Have you ever eaten something really gross only to throw up?

I threw up after eating some really undercooked hotdogs.. Ugh, it ruined hot dogs for me for a few years..

Have you ever had someone hit on you in public?

Oh yeah. At my job. This old man wanted my phone number. I de li Ed. This was this other guy. I said no to him, but I wished he'd come back.

Have you ever screamed out loud at a horror movie at the theater?

Yeah, on a date weirdly enough. My date couldn't stop laughing, although he used it to his advantage.
I didn't mean to scream, it wasn't even a scary part XD He put his hand on my shoulder when I was focused on the movie :/ We're good friends and he reminds me whenever he can, jerk... :p

Have you ever called another person's name out during sex?

No. Unless you count calling daddy out while role playing. If so, then yeah.

Have you ever wished you were a character in a TV show? I gotta add this to it. If so who and why?

I'd either be Jake from Adventure Time because I want to be a shapeshifter or the Doctor so I could travel around time and space and help people.

Have you ever wished that you could travel back or forth in time? If yes, which point of time would you travel to?

At first, I was going to say yes, but the truth is you don't know what effect things will have if you do that. Let's say I go back and buy a lottery ticket with the right numbers on it. Great, but something could happen in my family because of the money. Something bad, and I wouldn't want that. So no.

Have you ever wished you could see the future?

Yes and No. On the one hand, it'd be interesting to see what the future is like but on the down side it could be the most depressing thing I've ever seen.

Have you ever wondered what you may or may not be like in an alternate universe?

Back
Top Bottom