Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

No. The one time I did it was because my kite scared the piss out of me.

Have you ever been yanked 20 or more feet in the air because you were flying a power kite and had no idea what you were doing?
The-photographer-called-this-Kiting-War-Paratoys.jpg

No, but I wish I could get intimate with Emma Watson...

Have you ever the chance to get an autograph of a celebrity and could then talk to him/her in person?

Hmmm... I don't know how much of a celebrity they are, but I met Grant, Tory and Kari from the tv show Mythbusters at Gen-Con once and got their autographs on a t-shirt. I also have a dvd of the movie 'The Gamers' with most of the cast and crew's signatures.

Have you ever quit watching a tv show just because you missed an episode?

Nope, I never stopped watching a show just because I missed an episode. I stopped to watch some shows because I found out that they weren't something for me.

Have you ever started reading a book and then stopped for some reason without continuing it?

I've never read a book :D if rather watch something maybe book as a movie.

Have you ever thought of doing two different things, you do one of those things but your still debating on doing this or the other thing still

I think I have done that in the past once, but I'm not sure...

Have you ever tried to remember something important and remembered it much much later?

No, I would never even consider it, unless I was in dire circumstances and needed to do it to save myself from dehydration.

Have you ever physically taken part in any knife and/or blood play sexually with a partner, and if not, would you try it?

Mh...I might try that out once, but only as a punishment when I wasn't obedient enough and failed pleasing my mistress/master.

Have you ever teased someone before giving your partner a ruined orgasm?

Nope, but I managed to slip on a big rock and do an awesome backflip by accident. The first and last time in my entire life that I did a backflip and nobody filmed it...

Have you ever done something perfectly/awesome that you couldn't do in front of others no matter how much you tried despite the fact that you practiced it hundreds of times?

Revnarh said:
Nope, but I managed to slip on a big rock and do an awesome backflip by accident. The first and last time in my entire life that I did a backflip and nobody filmed it...

Have you ever done something perfectly/awesome that you couldn't do in front of others no matter how much you tried despite the fact that you practiced it hundreds of times?

Yes, when I was in high school in theater - I could practice and perform my lines perfectly by myself. But it was harder on stage, still got through it and added improv in the cases I was unsure of myself.

Have you ever read someone else's diary and if so - why?

Nope, I never have read someone elses diary. That's something you shouldn't do.

Have you ever written a diary for a few days and then stopped it for some reason?

I have ready someone else's diary and am ashamed at it now. Thankfully, I can say I don't remember its contents and I have since apologized to the person.

But I can't successfully write a journal; I might a couple of days and then I just get lazy and I don't anymore.

Have you ever thought about being friends with a celebrity?

Been there, done that and got the t-shirt. And no, that wasn't me being a smart-ass about it. This is actually true.

Have you ever felt so alone when there was no one around you that seemed to have cared in the slightest just because there was nothing that you could physically do for them, but when you had everything in your possession, everyone wanted everything from you?

And as a follow-up...

Have you ever listened to a song where in one verse, it made you want to get up out of your seat and scream out, "THAT RIGHT THERE! HE/SHE IS SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I'M THINKING/WANT TO DO!"? If so, what song was it?

Yes, Many Many times.

Follow Up answer, YES! right now, it's Night Moves By Bob Seger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgOA24hAe60

Have you ever wanted to destroy something beautiful, just for the feeling you might get?

Have you Ever wanted to just disappear from your hometown like in the movies and just go on an adventure?

No because that feeling stresses me the hell out.

And yes, I could use an adventure right now.

Have you ever made a wish that actually, and surprisingly, came true?

- Me chatting with a friend: "I wish I could just disappear..."
- Internet died for the rest of the day.

I guess that kinda counts? :D

Did you ever broke something that belonged to someone else?

Back
Top Bottom