Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

There was this one video on efukt that I couldn't bring myself to look away from a few days ago. It was... it happened?

Have you ever orgasmed in your sleep?

Yup! Hasn't happened in years though, but I do still have some pretty fun dreams once in a while :blush:

I'll pass that one on too, just out of naughty curiosity :p

Not sure I really remember that far back... I'll be 44 on new years so I think my memory's failing me. Ummm I really hated getting the belt on my back so I'd say that's the worst.

Have you ever had one thing in mind for an rp and it turned out completely different than what you started with?

^ Almost. The fact that people respond and it throws me off my game then I am sitting there like "Shit... now my whole idea and what I was gonna respond to now is void." So I have to try and I do mean try and come up with something that sticks to the topic now.

Have you ever: Started with one song in mind on Youtube and then next thing you know you are on Youtube with something completely different? For example I started out with listening to 90's rap songs and then next thing I know I was watching the stiff goats when they get scared. Then started watching videos of cats.

Yes. Youtube is one of the most elaborate wastes of time sometimes... and then there's Youtube University, which I love.

Have you ever bought a lunch to-go and then wound up giving it away to someone on the street? Or if you didn't, did you feel badly about driving by with your food in the front seat?

Yes, I have. I've given my lunch away on more than one occasion to someone who needed it more than I did. (What a wonderful feeling of doing so, by the way.)

Have you ever written something that astounded you? To realize the potential of your own writing abilities but only after being able to sit back and read it again, in full?

((^ so did I and I agree!))

Not very often, but it happend, yes. I don't really write much aside from RPs actually.

Have you ever ordered something, got something else instead but didn't mention it?

Yes. A Rottweiler/Mastiff attacked me when I was 3 years old and almost gutted me.

Have you ever been moved to tears by a spontaneous act of kindness by someone/something?

Yes, and far more than I could ever want...

Have you ever liked one of your own chars on here so much that you woke up from a dream about him/her?

They still make twinkles, but when they did stop I didn't care. I've never like them.

Have you ever made blueberry muffins from scratch?
I did this morning they were yummy.

Yes. The thread didn't end well.

Have you ever noticed that (in Italian) only one letter stands between dick and crazy?
(cazzo and pazzo!)

Yes! It's -7 out right now and I had to close all the bedroom doors to get the heat in the parlor up to 60!

Have you ever been so cold that you wore your hoodie shirt with the hood up--inside the house? (me right now!)

Too many damn times

Ever have a queue of doing things ( ex: the dishes, then clean room) do everything but forget to do the last thing you were planning on doing.

Yes. Today in fact. I did dishes laundry and the floors, ate supper and then realized I forgot the 3 bags of garbage on the porch...*sighs*

Have you ever discovered someone posted for you and you wanted to read 3 or 4 times before responding?

(Meh, whats one letter? Technically its LartigianoPazzo)

Yes. I love the moments when someone can write that well

Have you ever spent hours trying to make something only to have it fall apart at the worst possible time? (OMGWTF)

Back
Top Bottom