Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

No, but I did smack a woman with a box of shoes in the arm because I thought she was somebody else.

Have you ever been caught having sex in public?

Well, yes and no. Yes - I have, but I have done so without wondering if I should or not, as I don't really fear rejection that much.

Have you ever licked the lid of a box of yoghurt or the likes?

Once. Although, I was not in control, so, no? Erh, it was at least VERY real, but I felt more like a voyager as if someone was showing me a vision.

Have you ever wet your bed in adult state?(can be while drunk)

The last time that happened was before I got hit by puberty so no.

Have you ever been at a glory hole to either put your cock through the hole or to please others who stuck their cocks through the hole?

No, although, I have always wanted to try to put my thing inside one though.. (And as long as I knew it was a female :p )

Have you ever wanted to try a glory hole?

Curious phrasing of your "Have you ever", but I'll take it! - I guess it would be my sister trying to have incest with me. *Shivers* I think my penis just went inside itself just thinking about it.. Haha, but for "any" women to do... I think it would be to shit on me.

Have you ever been rather aroused by anyone on BMR? Be it either from their behavior, writings or avatar

Psh. Um easy! Yes. Although it's been different things from different people. And really, for the most part it ends up being their writing.

Have you ever been mistaken by someone's true intentions and accidentally pursued things too far?

Mm... In a way. I mistook someone's intentions, and acted on what I mistook. They realized what I thought was their intention was and then changed it to what I mistook it as.

Have you ever been so angry you feel particles around you starts levitating and you more or less "black out"

Not really weird, no. But No, I haven't. I have, however, had it happen towards me, though. That they fell in love with the character I was writing, and I knew exactly what they were looking for.

Have you ever accidentally exposed yourself in public? Could be pants dropping, skirt blowing up by the wind, etc.

Yes. We'll leave it at that.

Have you ever wished your partner was more dominant or submissive with you during sex?

No. My partners have only been submissive and that's the way I like them with a touch of uppity here and there~(I got the strong urge to get on skype with you Nasty, get drunk and chat all night.)

Have you ever been sexually stimulated by someone physically while playing video games?

Of course! I feel like that's the only reason I get teased while playing anyway!

Have you tried to lick your own elbow?

Yes and I have achieved it...by using a picture of my elbow!

Have you ever done something awesome while nobody was near you so nobody saw what you've done?

Yeah, a couple of times. I even tried to tell them about it, but they wouldn't believe me!

Have you ever worn underwear drenched in your own juices an entire day?

I know how that feels... Anyway, no I haven't worn my underwear completely drenched in my own juices for a whole day because that never happened to me so far.

Have you ever seen something a second time and thought that it wasn't that amazing/awesome/scary/hilarious?

I wish >.< your lucky if you do

Have you had a close call where you kissed someone accidentally and hoped the other person didn't notice or anything

No, although I have spilled some superglue on my finger before.

Ever had an orgasm so strong that left you scared?

Back
Top Bottom