Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I have done so few things that I more or less remember all of them. Well, some are major, but yes.

Have you ever had some kind of food smeared over your body for sexual purposes?

Yes. That is, as long both are in for it(not talking about rape, but making only once)

Have you ever been hit in public?

Very sure I haven't.

Have you ever gone on a date where you knew it was a mistake within the first 5 minutes?

RaznHellMichelle said:
No, that's never happened.

Have you ever wished upon a shooting star?

I've tried, but then I'm pretty certain it had a red flashing light when it turned left.

On a redeye flight, under the blanket, when hopefully no one else could see, did you ever help yourself try to sleep by just giving yourself a little helping help? Mmmm, now I can sleep. Hm. Why the stares? Was I loud? Shoot. I thought the moans were in my head...

I... What? No, not on a flight.

Would you ever get your partner off in public by directly stimulating him/her?

No, but I have that with hicups. I think that it's gone and then it comes back after a short break.

Have you ever hicupped so strong that you belched?

Yes, even brought her to the edge! Her moaning woke me up, and other things were... initiated~

Ever been squirted in the eyes?

Yes. I have also been with someone who couldn't squirt but I "taught" them how to.

Ever masturbated over 5 times a day?

Curious phrasing and pattern, but alright. Yes I have. With the right woman, I can have a rather high sex-drive.

Ever had an std?

Back
Top Bottom