Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

A couple of times. Well, I was doing orienteering a major part of my life, so... it happened, haha!

Ever touched yourself at a public transport? If so - do tell us about it!

Uneven? Socks that didn't match, oh yes.
(really? A tie? Come on. I've changed underwear before. I've changed my entire outfit in a public bathroom. lol.)

Ever wore your shirt inside out and didn't realize it until you got home or somebody told you it was that way?

Well, I could either go with "No" or, my tie :p I don't change out that often.

Almost! - I noticed it myself when I looked myself in the mirror as I passed it. I didn't feel like a smart man at that time.

Have you ever made fun of someone/Harass/complain about someone for something they've done or said, only to later realize you're/you've done the same thing in a way?

Oh yes. Didn't feel too good about myself after that, and I hoped nobody else noticed it too.

Ever been saying something bad about someone only to have them walk up behind you and hear it?

Oh yeah... I complained about this guy's breath in high school. I think he walked in on me describing his breath and didn't get the part where I mentioned his name. (That guy reeked of gum the next few days, though... D: )

Ever had an orgasm so powerful it rendered your legs crippled for a moment or few?

Wow. Well....

Ever just wanted to walk up to someone and tell them you wanted them in bed so bad, but for some odd reason you didn't?

Yes, but not for some odd reason. I guess its the fear of rejection as it's a rather sudden claim from anyone in my book.(or...?)

Ever faked an answer here on Bluemoon because the truth has been too embarrassing?

No. I'm actually very open. No matter what.

Ever wanted to ask someone something really personal here on Bluemoon, but were too afraid?

Hm.. Kinda. Although, I will say it wasn't because of fear, but for other reasons. Which is kiiiiiinda a sense of fear, so alright, I guess!

Ever gotten off to someone else on Bluemoon excluding roleplays?

Oh boy. lol. Yeah. I have. On Skype calls. Sometimes it was roleplaying, but other times it was what we would when were together.

Ever wanted to meet someone from Bluemoon in person?

Yeah please. Haha, But yeah, I've met a few I want to meet in here. :) Nasty owes me a beer, and we'll need to play pool at a bar where I'll be paying the drinks!

Have you ever given anyone oral sex in a public restroom?

Yeah, a couple of times. Not what I enjoy the most, but it's nice now and then.

Have you ever been so mad you screamed?

Yeah. But I'm a gracious person.

Have you ever felt like giving in to a wish that won't benefit you but the wisher?

Living in Norway - Almost every winter when I was younger. Now I am too busy :<

Have you ever bathed naked in the snow?

Yes, I have......

Have you ever had the feeling that you were forgetting something important to do despite te fact that you were done with everything?

Nope, but I probs will do at some point during my life. Instead, I've had the experience of burning both hands. It happened helping my friend clear up during a chem lesson, when I was younger.

Have you ever had so much chilli that you lips have become red and numb?

Back
Top Bottom