Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Nope. Can't say that I have.

Have you ever accidentally spilled the beans about a surprise party for someone to them?

Yup - Thorpe Park, on the ride Stealth. It was such a rush, I enjoyed every single minute of it ^_^

Have you ever had a liking towards someone, only to be put off by them because of the way they spoke?

No. I've kinda been the other way around. Been put off by someone until they spoke. (I hear people are a bit towards me like that too. Perhaps not directly put off, but uninterested before I start speaking~(I think someone here might be able to second me on this))

Ever corrected yourself/Stood corrected in front of a big audience?

Never in front of a big audience, but I have been corrected.

Have you ever gotten off just from the sound of someone's voice?

^I can second the fact that he has a very sexy voice^

Yes. Although, I was so young at the time so I didn't understood what it meant. If I only had understood sooner, that person didn't have to die.

Have you ever felt like falling to your knees and go "take me!"-ish for a person?

Hm... Don't think so. If anything... They deleted it for me and I was of course upset.

Ever had anal sex other than home?~

Yes, I have put it in a woman's backdoor in several locales. Mostly for shock value (on her part).

Have you ever just wished a day would end, while wishing it would last forever?

Yes. I was quite the avid, insatiable reader at one point.

Have you ever wished the legal system was way more perverse than it is currently?

Back
Top Bottom