Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Save BARELLY made) Balmung moaned louder as he felt something come forth from his being, his body's strength multiplying. (I LAY NO CLAIM TO BALMUNG USING HIS LIMIT FOR THIS) He thrusts harder and faster, making each thrust more powerful than before. (Arousal DC 23, Balmung takes 25 nonlethal)

DM: (Reina fails by more than 10, She orgasms and is still peaked) Reina couldn't take Balmung's sudden, powerful movements. She let out a loud scream as her orgasm hit, breathing heavily afterward.... still wanting more, as she was so close to her next one. She uses her hands to carress Balmung, kissing him deeply and passionately all the while. (Arousal DC 20)

(DC failed, Balmung orgasms, and the ring keeps him aroused if I read right.) He moaned and let it out, before rolling on top of her and thrusting faster still. (Arousal DC 22, Balmung takes 23 nonlethal damage)

DM: (Failed check, Reina orgasms) Reina came, unable to hold herself back after feeling Balmung's hot seed jet into her. She wanted more though, and she knew he'd give it to her. She wraps her arms around him, trying to pull him closer to her, to make love to her relentlessly. (Arousal DC 20)

(Failed, Balmung is now peaked) He moaned again as he kept going, feeling her breast press against his chest as he went as fast as he could. (Arousal DC 22, Balmung takes 23 nonlethal damage)

DM: (Failed check, Reina is peaked) Reina was happy. Through the pleasure of her body, she was well and truely happy in her heart. "Balmung~" she lets out softly. She tries to pleasure him as well, in any way she new how. (Arousal DC 21)

(Uber Failed, Balmung orgasms and is peaked again.)"Reina.."He replied back softly and kindly, his trusts still strong, though his body began to calm, and he became more passionate. (DC 23, Takes 25 nonlethal damage. Balmung will be ejected in the next roll, to let you know)

(made role) Balmung Lifts her into his lap, and continues thrusting, returning and deepening her kiss. (Ejected from Limit- Arousal 18 DC)

DM: (Hrm.... Okay, I'm too tired. Mentally. And I still have studying to do. Sorry to ask this of you, but could you make a Con Check? and then a Perform (Sex Tech) check without tricks? Reina got a 19 and then a 32)

(No worries boss. You got stuff to do in the real world.)
Con:21, Perform: 37

Sevar turns to see the man at the counter, (natural 20 on reputation check against Paul) and sizes him up. "So it would seem we have yet another hero of this world in our midst. The great Paul Harris, freer of slaves, and a druid of great renown. what brings you all the way out here to High rock my fine sir?"

After the 'endeavor', Reina had come to a shocking realization- they hadn't been protected. She proceeds to get a deep red, flustered and nervous about the consequences. She wraps her arms tight around him, still nude as she stared into his eyes. "Y-you won't disappear on me right? You'll take care of our child if that happens? Oh damn, what will by brother think? He's gonna kill you if I'm pregnant!" Her voice was shaky and panicked, despite Balmung's swearing to take any and all responsibility to take care of their potential child.

Paul was still a brief moment. Another who remember the traces of his personal tragedy. "My wandering feet, mostly. Some ...friends now, I guess, are here. I've nothing to tie me to a single place," Not anymore, "So I let the wind guide me. So here I am."

DM: Anya laughed lightly from her corner, knowing they had been so into each other that they had forgotten her presence. "Don't fear, lovebirds. A permenant area Block the Seed spell has been applied to this room as well. No impregnating will happen in this room."

Sevar was polite to him, and asked more information. "You say you are here with friends, their reputations must be as high as yours if they are companions with you. I would be pleased if I could meet them, and you were willing to guide me, perhaps say over a flagon of ale?"

Paul nods. "I suppose that would fine. They were at the Church of Stendarr. If they aren't there, their likely to be at the Temple of Dibella. One of them is a cleric of Dibella."

Sevar nodded, hearing his words out to there fullest. "Indeed, I have not found favor with the Divines, nor do I think my people ever will, but let us rejoice for what we have here, I shall follow if you shall lead."

Paul nods, and heads toward the Church of Stendarr. He's silent until spoken to, trying to keep at bay the memories that have been awakened.

DM: Paul gets to the Temple of Stendarr, but does not find his friends there. (About this time, Iggy and Reina should be finishing up at the Church of Dibella... Although, I don't know about the other three until we actually play that.)

Ber'nia nods agreement to Lios's question. "I would like to see more of your faith, if you don't mind." She said, looking a little nervous.

"It appears that their done with the business they had here. My next guess is at the Temple of Dibella." Paul says to Sevar, before heading there. (Unless something else is needed.)

Sevar follows the druids steps, (not sure how tall Paul is, Sevar is pretty damn tall) his height sticking him out like a sore thumb in a crowd. but he knew the city well enough to get by, but still allowed his New acquaintance lead the way. "So, are you alway teh silent type, or is something on your mind, my young friend?"

Paul is 6'6". So he sticks out as well. "Yes. To both. Just who I am for the first, and personal for the second. Not your fault." In the sense that Sevar had done something wrong. Mentioning the slavers brought up his family, and it was never a pretty image anymore. Paul hoped to get over it eventually. When he wasn't hoping to die a valiant death to join them. Some days were better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom