Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micbunny said:
Ber'nia nods agreement to Lios's question. "I would like to see more of your faith, if you don't mind." She said, looking a little nervous.

Lios smiles, then turns and begins walking down a corridor. "Ber'nia, today.. if you join me for this session, you will see new things perhaps... but nothing particularly new of my Faith. That would be tomorrow morn, during the Sermon, or tomorrow afternoon, when I am inevitably going to be asked to preach. Tonight..." He reaches a door, and stands in front of it a moment. He turns toward Ber'nia and Vivi. "Tonight we enjoy ourselves," Lios says simply, a bright smile on his face. He grabs hold of the doorknob, muttering a short string of words. There is a click, and the door unlocks and opens.
He walks in, gesturing the girls to follow. When they enter, there are 5 Large wolves sitting on equally large floor pillows. Winter Wolves, to be exact. There is one more floor pillow, with a set of ropes on it. There are several more sets of ropes hanging from the coatrack on the wall. As the door closes, it makes a clicking noise locking it once more.
The wolves watch Lios as he grabs two sets of ropes from the wall. He looks at Vivi and Ber'nia with a wry smile. "Girls, that door next to the entrance is a bathroom. I suggest you tuck your clothes in there. Until we finish."

Sevar looked at him with old eyes, though they felt young to him. "It is alright my young friend, I can see the pain in your eyes, I too have felt such pain, my family is no more, my people lie in ruin, yet still some how we, I endure. but for now there is not but the present, live what what you are and what may yet still come. now you say they are at the temple of Dibella, then let us get there with quick haste."

Paul nods, and continues on toward the Temple of Dibella.

Viviane removes her clothes and places them in the bathroom, and then proceeds to quickly wash herself. She may get dirty quite soon, but no need to possibly get the wolves sick. (You never mentioned how many male and female wolves there are.)

Ber'nia follows suit, stowing her belongings in the room and giving her fur a quick scrub. She knew she had gotten dirty out in the field, and it just felt normally to clean off.

When the girls had finished, Lios took his turn washing.
If Vivi and Ber'nia leave the bathroom, they see that there are two more floor pillows now, each with a set of ropes. The wolves sit in a semi-circle around these three empty seats, eyes closed as they wait.
(Making a chance for Viviane and Ber'nia to interact with each other/their surroundings.)

"So how long have you known Lios? I haven't seen him in nearly a year." Viviane asks. She had been taking care of personal business in her homeland of Skyrim.

Reina and Balmung nodded at the Preistess' words.
"An-anyway we can take these with us? We're joining Lios in his travels..." Reina asks(Diplomacy 37)

"How do you get this off?" Balmung blushed, unsure.

DM: Anya giggles. This couple was so cute. "Hmm.." she hums thoughtfully, "You may. Also..." Anya turns her head away, blushing slightly from embarrassment. "I forgot to tell you... the gold ring does not come off without a set of command words... that I do not know. They are reserved for the Priests and Priestesses. I am but an Acolyte."
She turned back to them, clapping her hands in front of her and smiling brightly. "Ah, but you will be with Father Lios, yes? He will know the words."

Balmung sighed and nodded. "Th-that's okay. Thank you." He spoke kindly, still embarrassed about it, and as he started to dress, he froze for a moment, a shocking thought running through his head before he suppressed it for later and continued to dress.

"Anything else you suggest for later?" She asked the Acolyte sweetly .

DM: Anya: "Just that you should find what you are comfortable with, but do not be afraid to expand your horizons. May Dibella bless your Love," she says, bowing politely at the pair. She honestly believed they were in a proper relationship, since it wasn't unusual for a young virgin couple to go to the Church for guidance.

After Balmung got dressed, he changed his 'clothes' back to his armor, ready to head out of the room, hoping no one would look too far into his wearing armor. Reina slipped on her clothes and kissed him on the cheek, smiling softly.

DM: As the sun set and Paul and Sevar enter the central hub in the heart of town, a large and open circular place that the three main streets feed into, they see... a lot of guards making a ring around a 100 foot wide, 5 foot tall stone stage in the middle. The vendor carts had all moved back 30 feet from the guards, selling food and drink, renting chairs and advertizing bets. People were talking excitedly, eager for... something.

"I have not actually known Lios that long, maybe less then a week." Ber'nia replies to Viviane. She stretched herself, wanting to loosen herself up a little and get rid of some of her tension. "Although I have taken quite a liking to him..." She says, almost absentmindedly.

DM: Apparently, someone had challenged Sargeant Johnson (Recognition DC 20, +18 bonus, Military men/women auto know who he is) to a duel at sunset. Apparently Johnson thought the person was strong enough for him to be worth fighting in public, so it was a pretty big deal.

Paul recognizes the name. It doesn't mean much to him, since he'd never seen or met this Sergeant Johnson, but he was a famous war hero.

DM: Sergeant Johnson... the man who killed a small army of Balor... by himself, armed with only his personally modified Heavy Crossbow and several brandoliers and belts of potions, some of which exploded. The man was a legend, having done what few even dreamed. When that group of invaders from the Farplane came, who stood up to them, defeated them, and sent them to their graves? Sergeant Johnson. Who protected the good and the helpless from the forces of evil? Sergeant Johnson. Who smoked a Cigar, got to swear and snark at the Emperor without getting in trouble? Sergeant Johnson. And who got to show off his 50 ranks in Badassery whenever something interesting happened? Sergeant Fuckin' Johnson, "Orion Spartan I," the most baddass man alive. Word among the general populous, even the beastmen and mer, was that he was the next Tiber Septim, a God among men that would eventually rise to the heavens.
.... Even though he refused higher leadership positions so that he could stay in the field. He was a big goddamn hero.

Viviane nods. "I was hired by his mother about 3 years ago. It has been... interesting. He is too good looking for his own good sometimes." Viviane says, as she dries off. She begins to mess with the ropes on the wall, testing them for strength and length.

"Oh I have seen a bit of that." Ber'nia says with a chuckle. "So, what exactly have I volunteered for? I am not too familiar with the customs here."

Lios exits the bathroom, completely naked save for his collar. He addresses Ber'nia's question. "Oh, merely helping.. relieve some of the local guardians of their ... pent up frustrations," he says with a sly grin.
He gestures Ber'nia and Viviane to follow his lead. He goes and sits on the center of the three floor pillows, wearing only his irremovable collar and a smile. A seductive glint comes to his eyes. "Are you prepared?" he asks teasingly. (Diplomacy to arouse, Arousal DC 22 vs everyone else in the room)

DM: All of the wolves open their eyes to see those sitting in front of them. The wolves are immediately aroused, the three males' 10, 12, and 9 inch dicks sliding out of their sheathes. The two female wolves make a snickering noise, casting Alter Self to become male, each with an 8 inch penis in full view.

"Well, Clerics of Dibella are willing to love _anything_. And this pack helps protect Evermor. You've basically agreed to have sex with them." Viviane says. Viviane had done so before, partly to keep an eye on Lios, partly because she had few inhibitions. She blamed Mora for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom