Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM: The event was starting. Johnson stood on one side in light armor, no crossbow, no weapons... completely unarmed.
The other man was tall... and powerfully built. The man wore full plate and wielded a two-handed War Hammer. It would be very bad to get hit with that.

The bell tolled the hour, and an announcer (one of the many men from the acclaimed impartial group known as Mr. Referee) got up on the stage, raising his hand to call for silence. Naturally, everyone quieted down and took their seats so as to not block the view of others. He spoke. "I, MR. REFEREE, WILL BE THE REFEREE!! The rules of this duel are 9974, and do not allow groin shots, ranged weapons, magic, arcane or divine, or psionic powers! No killing your opponent! Anything else goes!"
Mr. Referee paused a moment, letting the tention build. He was good at his job at least, because it became thicker than Zork's infamous dragon penis. He looked at each of the fighers, then....
"READY? ... FIGHT!!!" he shouted, jumping back as he made a downward chop to signal the start of the match.
The other man already had his weapon drawn, circling the sergeant slowly and looking for an opening.
Johnson just smirked, obviously taunting his opponent. "Well? You gonna fight, or can I go get your mom and entertain myself?"

Ber'nia nods to Viviane's question. "Oh, my people have a that is similar to this..." She says, her eyes losing focus for a moment as she seems to be remembering. She snaps back to the present with a shake of her head. "Yes, I am more than willing to help out."

Viviane is aroused (barely). (Also, Ber'nia didn't answer Viviane's second question, about protection.) (Will save, right? To avoid being aroused? Got a 21 for Will.)

Viviane casts Sterility on Ber'nia. "There. No worries, even if they were slight." Viviane says, with a slight perverted smile on her face as she touches Ber'nia on her breast to cast the spell.

Ber'nia sits down next to Lios and Viviane, a curious smile on her face. She saw the wolves obvious arousal and blushed a little, not from embarrassment but from approval.

DM: The ropes that were on the pillows leap up, magically moving on their own to tie themselves into harnesses on the three's bodies.
( http://www.stockroom.com/Womens-Buckle-Up-Leather-Harness-P2432.aspx , except made of silk rope and knots where the rings would be)
The rope harnesses seem to make the wearers aroused automatically.
The center three wolves, the 12" and 10" males and one of the shapechanged females, move their Large selves over to Lios. The largest male licks Lios's neck, the other licking the man's erect dick. The female began licking Lios' nipples. Their long, rough tongues felt good on his skin. (Arousal DC 22, 24, and 23)

The remaining two wolves move over to the girls, the male to the familar Vivi and the female to the unfamilair Ber'nia. The male immediately pounced on Vivi, licking her breasts and neck eagerly. (Arousal DC 25)
The female saunters up to Ber'nia, her dick swaying as she checks Ber'nia's reactions before trying anything. (Arousal DC 20)

(Yes, the chart for the arousal DC continues its pattern after 50)

Viviane is Peaked.
Viviane responds by pressing herself against the wolf, and reaching down to tug on his cock. (Arousal DC 20. Rolled a Perform check, got a 20, total is 39, so plus ten to DC. If I have that wrong, let me know.

(Ber'nia is both aroused and horny)

Ber'nia looks at the swaying member her eyes widen a little. She lays back and gestures invitingly to the wolf.

(Arousal DC 19)

Ghaigido said:
DM: The event was starting. Johnson stood on one side in light armor, no crossbow, no weapons... completely unarmed.
The other man was tall... and powerfully built. The man wore full plate and wielded a two-handed War Hammer. It would be very bad to get hit with that.

The bell tolled the hour, and an announcer (one of the many men from the acclaimed impartial group known as Mr. Referee) got up on the stage, raising his hand to call for silence. Naturally, everyone quieted down and took their seats so as to not block the view of others. He spoke. "I, MR. REFEREE, WILL BE THE REFEREE!! The rules of this duel are 9974, and do not allow groin shots, ranged weapons, magic, arcane or divine, or psionic powers! No killing your opponent! Anything else goes!"
Mr. Referee paused a moment, letting the tention build. He was good at his job at least, because it became thicker than Zork's infamous dragon penis. He looked at each of the fighers, then....
"READY? ... FIGHT!!!" he shouted, jumping back as he made a downward chop to signal the start of the match.
The other man already had his weapon drawn, circling the sergeant slowly and looking for an opening.
Johnson just smirked, obviously taunting his opponent. "Well? You gonna fight, or can I go get your mom and entertain myself?"

The fight was entertaining... for anyone who wasn't the poor fool fighting the sergeant. He attacked and attacked, but was constantly dodged or countered lightly, getting taunts and cocky grins thrown in his face all the while. Now would have been a good time for betting, but the booths were closed.
Eventually Johnson got bored.
Johnson just grinned... then gazed intently at his opponent's feet. A swift movement later, and the stone floor was 3 inches from armored warrior's face due to a low sweep of the sergeant's leg. Johnson dropped an elbow on his stomach for good measure, then backed off and waited until the guy was up and wavering, holding his gut in pain. As he starting to straighten, Johnson drop kicked him into the ring of guards.

A small commotion later, it was ruled that Johnson's opponent was unconsious, and therefore lost the duel. Sergeant just lit a new cigar, taking a puff while the audience cheered. "That's how you get it done!" he said firmly, turning and walking through the crowd and away from the scene.

"Interesting." Paul commented. Sergeant Johnson was far more skilled than he'd expected. Paul knew the man was good in an abstract way, otherwise he wouldn't have been famous, but it was another to actually see it.

Sevar patted Paul on the back and waved a hand for him to come forward. he approached Johnson from the back and spoke like a Major would to some of his units. "Well fought soldier, I think you deserve a round on the house." he knew that Johnson would recognize him, almost immediately. (Personal history, +3)

Paul was curious how they knew each other. He supposed being as out of touch with others as he had been wasn't the best for knowing current events.

(Success, fail, fail. You got it right, Harper.) Lios cums, his semen coating the male's tongue. Lios moves the 10 inch male under him, putting himself into a doggy style position on top, knowing they are all eager to fuck. He also knew that the harness made of rope was a special item you'd only find within the church, as it increased the size a person could take inside them. (by +2 shift on the size table, Vivianne can't take them in without the harness, if I am correct.) He rubs his asshole gently against the wolf penis, stimulating it teasingly. (Arousal DC 22)

DM: (Fail) The wolf couldn't wait, and used his forepaws to push Lios onto his hot member, sheathing himself inside Lios' ass with a single thrust. The 12 inch wolf knew Lios could take a lot normally, and since he had broken out the harnesses... climbed his large body over Lios and plunged his member inside the man as well, knowing full well that Lios was now as full as possible and loving it. The transformed female went around and used the shoulders of the top wolf as leverage to force her penis in the Lios' tanned face. (Arousal DC 23, 26, 22)
(Success) The wolf lets Vivi stroke him for a bit, then growls lightly, clearly full of lust. With little warning (as usual), the wolf rammed his hard dick inside her wet vagina. (Arousal DC 26)
(Success) The shapechanged wolf was doing much the same to Ber'nia, immediately mounting her and forcefully filling the Bunny Kaadraliit's pussy with her 8 inch length. (Arousal DC 24)

(Save 24, barely making these >.> )

Ber'nia wrapped her arms around the wolf, hugging it's thick fur as she bucked her hips up to meet the wolf, moaning out loudly. Her body responded almost instinctively, starting to buck against the wolf as she clenches on it, her arms hugging and massaging the wolf.

(DC 22)

(Viviane made Arousal Check. Also, Viviane has Orifice Stuffing, so she could without the harness.)
Viviane gasps as she's filled, enjoying it immensely. She moves underneath the wolf, turning and kissing along it's jawline as she moves with it. Arousal Check DC 23 (Edit: in Doggie position as well.)

(Fail, Fail, Fail, Lios is peaked) Lios gasps as he has another orgasm firing his seed into thick wolf fur. However, he has no time to rest, the three wolves' combined efforts bringing him close to orgasm again. He takes the female wolf in his mouth, sucking her for all he is worth. (Arousal DC 21)

DM: (Success) The female wolf growls with pleasure, moving her penis slowly in Lios' mouth. The two males, however, are not as gentle, and start forcefully fucking his stuffed rear. (Arousal DC 22, 26, 25)

(Success) Ber'nia's wolf is powerful, her muscles rippling as she pounds away at the bunny's cunt. (Arousal DC 26)
(Success) The wolf in Vivi stays still a moment, it's eyes glowing... then starts moving relentlessly, it's movements more powerful, more forceful than she remembered! (Arousal DC 27)

(17 Fail)
Viviane orgasms and moans in pleasure as the wolf takes her. She then continues her ministrations on the wolf, trying to get him off (Arousal DC 25)

(9... that's a fail)

Ber'nia gasps out as the wolf pounds into her hard and fast, her body shaking in an intense orgasm as she clamps down and bucks back against it.

(DC 23, fort save 17)

(Succeed, Fail by more than 14 (10+Con Bonus), Fail, Lios is peaked) Lios is pushed to another orgasm, his body spasming from the extreme pleasure of it. He continues to suck off the wolf in his mouth, trying to make her cum. (Arousal DC 22)

DM: (Succeed) The wolves pounding Lios keep pace, loving how his small body twitched and spasmed with pleasure as they stuffed him. (Arousal DC 23, 24, 22)

(Fail, Wolf is Peaked) Vivi's minstrations were amazing to the wolf, as always. His movements start getting more dominant, bending his forelegs and letting his body weight push down on her shoulders with his chest. (Arousal DC 27)

(Succeed, Succeed) The wolf noticed Ber'nia bucking at her, and decides to buck back harder. Can't let a prey creature get uppity, after all. (Arousal DC 26)

(Fail, Orgasms)
Viviane moans as she gushes underneath the wolf, in enjoying the cock immensely and feeling the knot form in her, getting ready to come in her. With a grin she continues her motions, taking a moment between kisses to it's jaw to say, "Cum in me, fill me up like a bitch in heat." Arousal DC 25

Benen Eachann said:
Sevar patted Paul on the back and waved a hand for him to come forward. he approached Johnson from the back and spoke like a Major would to some of his units. "Well fought soldier, I think you deserve a round on the house." he knew that Johnson would recognize him, almost immediately. (Personal history, +3)

Johnson whipped around at the voice, recognizing Sevar instantly.
He threw his arms out, wrapping an arm around Sevar's neck and jokingly punching his ribs repeatedly. "Hey! Major Lefty! Been too long! If you're offerin' me a drink, don't expect me t' turn it down!" he said loudly, knowing Sevar wouldn't take offence to the horseplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom