Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(made sanity check 2pt loss) "What kind of thing are we dealing with? Paul we must be close, there is no doubt about that." Sevar starts looking through out the are for any clues (20 search check)

DM: Sevar's search turns up a torn piece of forest green cloth... with half a rune stitched in gold on it. Volmar track it to the place where potatoes had been said to fall from the sky... but the trial goes cold in the middle of the street.

Paul tilts his head and thinks for a moment. "At the moment, the best we can do is a search of the city. Tomorrow, I or one of my friends can cast Scrying in this cloth, to find who it connects to." Paul replies.

"I would agree, the more resources we have for this, the better. let us wait until we can get a scry on this cloth, since it seems to be our best evidence about what is going on."

"So from what we have gathered Johnson, this guy knows how to cover his tracks, but he has left subtle clues. We think one of Paul's friends can help us in the morning. Would you not agree, that 2 brains are better than one, and in this case, more knowledge the better. I think it would be best for us to wait for better lighting, and more able people to help."

DM: Johnson agrees gruffly.

Lios leaves the room after he wakes and dresses, looking to meet with one of the higher ranking people in the church. He sees Balmung and Reina. "Hello Balmung. I hope you weren't forced to wait for too long."

"I'm fine... But answer me one thing... Do you know what you just did exactly?" Despite his tired breathes, it was clear that he was deeply serious. "Did you not say that Ber'nia was the only woman for you?"

"...." Lios sighs. "Balmung... she is. But there is a difference between how we, you and I, were raised. Both she and I are from sexually open communities. Until... until commitment is forged between us, for certain, for true... until we can agree to not share, then it would be unfair of me to impose on her sexual freedoms." Lios looks away, some pain in his eyes. "Love and sex... they are usually not the same." Lios looks Balmung back in the eye, a steely look filling them. "So until the day she can honestly love me the way I love her, I will be there. Not imposing, but accepting of who she is and what her goals, dreams, and desires are. ... Unless they are self destructive, but that should go without saying."

He grabbed him(natural 20 grapple) by the collar and pulled him close to his face. "I'm talking about YOU, dumbass. YOU can make the concious chose to say 'No, I want to be with Ber'nia, not three horny-ass wolves.' Don't use the 'this is how I was raised' card on me, EVER!" His voice was had become like an angry, feral beast.

"Balmung, He isn't going to be like your Bloodwing, you need to calm down.. He isn't your father.." Reina spoke softly, concerned. (20 DC recognition for 'Bloodwing' +18 Reputation bonus)

"..."Balmung doesn't say a word, his eyes hard and pained.

(Bloodwing was a mass murderer, pillager, and rapist, making a small village of like-minded criminals and the women he 'conquered.' After a while though, He and his village claimed they found a way of salvation, while continuing there hateful and cruel acts to civilization. If this roll is made, it becomes clear that Balmung is his child from one of the women he raped, and that his father was the one that volunteered him as the 'source of all the world's evils'.)

Sevar turned to Paul and asked him a question. "So you say your Friends are at the temple of Dibella, do you think it could be there that we make our rest for the night, as well as possibly meeting your friends that came into town with you?"

(Made Recognition check) Lios speaks calmly, though there is anger and pain from the accusation in his eyes. "Balmung. It is my duty as a Bishop of Dibella to give Her blessing to the Good folk that ask for it. Don't you dare even suggest that I give it up. Through my faith I was saved from slavery. Through my faith I was reunited with family I didn't even know I had. Through my faith I am getting a chance at love, true love, of my own. Until exclusiveness has been delcared between her and I, I cannot turn away Good folk who ask for Her blessing. This is part of who I am. I chose to bring her here to see that. Because if she cannot accept that this is the way things are until she claims me for her own... which, until she figures her own emotions out, may or may not be a long time. Also, like I said, her community was open. If she is fine with it, so be it. I'll continue to be with 'three horny-ass wolves.' I, however, intend to pull myself from such service as soon as she lays claim to me. ... Is any of this getting through to you through your rage, Balmung?"

His breaths were hard and heavy, still in a deep rage regardless to him letting Lios go. His blood boiled, and was having serious trouble controlling himself. His body shook with his rage, and he took a few steps back, trying to separate himself from Lios and Reina before he caused them harm.

Lios looks at Balmung with some pity, knowing what a hard life could do to a person. Lios knew that he was blessed enough to come into Dibella's divine service, but others...? "Would you like me to cast a Calm Emotions spell on you, Balmung?" he offered, knowing that Balmung would really rather not hurt people.

"..." He remained silent, still tackling his emotions inside, possibly even unable to speak. Reina, however, gave Lios a slight nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom