Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viviane blushes slightly, but nods, uncertain of what Ber'nia felt. It had not been the first time she had participated. The wolves did not mind her particular... desires. Two of them enjoyed it.

DM: The town is split into 10, a wheel with three rings, further split into three districts in the directions of the Church of Dibella, the Temple of Stendarr, and the Chapel of Zenithar, which are all in the center hub of Evermor. The castle resides in the center of the inner ring of the Stendarr district. The main street from the gate cuts in between the Zenithar district to the right, and the Stendarr district to the left.

The guard tells Paul that there is a small Shrine to Julianos in the middle ring of the Dibella district. He is currently in the middle ring of the Zenithar district.

"Thank you. Are there magic shops around there, or are they elsewhere?" Paul had hoped that there would be a temple. It would have been easier to deal with them than shopkeepers. But he would deal.

DM: Paul is given directions to a fairly successful magic items shop in the middle ring of the Zenithar district. As he approaches he can easily see the colorful wooden sign that says "Harry's Wands, Brooms, and Magical Booms".

As he walks in, he sees four different on-duty guards protecting the wide selection of magical goods. And it was a WIDE selection.
A Distinctive Yokumer, with tanned skin and snow white hair, who was browsing the wands catches Paul's eye. (Paul, roll a Recognition check DC 20, with a +10 reputation bonus)

Lios: Lios tells sister Anya (Diplomacy 28) to assist Balmung and Reina, then turns to Ber'nia and Vivi. "Well... would either of you like to join me for a session?" he said, a bright and charming smile on his face.

DM: Sister Anya asks the Balmung and Reina if they'd like a room, or a suggestion on something new to try.
[/quote]

Balmung blushes and looks at her. "I-I-I um..."

Reina: "This is his first time... I was briefly trained by my church.. What do you suggest?"

(Paul rolls an 11, so 21 total.) (Paul has just a Druid Reputation anywhere else, but people who have been in Skyrim within the last year have a +5 to recognize him as the Druid who destroyed an entire slaver organization.)

Paul walks up to the shopkeeper. "I was wondering if perhaps we could trade? I have this Amulet of Amplifying, and I'd like to trade it for an improvement upon my ring." Paul says, gesturing to the dull blue ring on his right ring finger (Protect +1 at the moment. 6,000 GP to +2) (If needed, Diplomacy 19)
(Edit: Ring of Major Spelling Storing is on left middle finger. For clarification.)

DM: Anya thinks for a moment, then smiles. "I have just the thing. Please follow me," she says, turning and walking down the hall. She passes many doors.. then chooses a seemling random one, opening it and waving Balmung and Reina in, closing the door as they enter. It was a seemingly regular room, with a queensized bed and nightstand, a window that had its thick curtains drawn shut, and a bathtub, shower curtain drawn. She tells them that the room is sound-proofed, and no one will hear them... unless they want to.

Anya ushers them to the bed, then pulls something out of the nightstand, showing it to them. It was a pair of rings, one a plain gold band and the other an ornate gold ring with a ruby inset in it. She briefly explains how they only work in pairs, and that the ruby ring goes on the woman's hand, and the plain gold one... around the man's aroused penis. It was magically made so that it would always fit. The male can advance to orgasm, but will never enter afterglow or become fatigued from sex, and will stay aroused until one of the rings are removed. The rings also allow the male to have Multiple Orgasms.
(Things she doesn't say: The wearer of the gold ring may also take 20 or gain a +10 circumstance bonus on arousal checks during sex. The Multiple Orgasms works for a number of orgasms equal to three plus his Constitution bonus. The gold ring cannot be removed by anything less than a limited wish, wish, or miracle spell. There is a release command word, but only those higher in the Church, such as Lios, know it.)

DM: The shopkeeper smiles cheerily at Paul, as he appraises the Amulet. (Appraise 21) "What kind of improvement were you thinking?" he asks, not saying whether he would do it or not.

Paul nods. "That's fine. Thank you." (Paul doesn't feel the need to explain the effects of it being his Item Familiar, but knows that a good enchanter would detect it, and is hoping the shopkeeper would be discrete.)

Balmung blushed, hesitant, looking around the room. "I-is this really what you want, Reina?"

She only nods lightly, sliding the ring on her hand as she pushes him lightly on the bed. (cha roll, 19, Balmung makes save.)

DM: Reina leans forward and kisses Balmung gently, the chaste kiss (with no tongue) lingering on his lips as she laid herself atop him, hoping to show him how much she wants him. (Arousal check (which is a Con roll) DC 18)

(Check failed, Balmung is aroused) He returned the kiss softly, lightly laying hand on her back and waist. (Arousal DC 16)

DM: (Check made) Reina continues to kiss him softly, repeatedly pressing her lips to his. Her hands go to the bottom of his shirt, then under, her fingers exploring and learning Balmung's well-muscled stomach. (Arousal DC 14)

Anya watches from the corner of the room, knowing she cannot interfere without them asking.

(save made)
He pulled of his shirt, pressing holding her tighter to him, deepening the kiss. (Arousal DC 18)

DM: (Check failed, Reina is aroused) Reina moans lightly into the kiss, one of her hands running over Balmung's chest, then other slipping into his pants, lightly wrapping her fingers around his hard member. (Arousal DC 19)

(Check made)Balmung moaned a bit, sliding a hand up her shirt and lightly caressing her breast. (Arousal DC 18)

DM: (Made check) Reina takes off her top, then takes off her pants as well, showing her body off to Balmung. She tugs at his pants. "Please... take them off, Balmung... " she said breathily, desire and affection clear in her eyes. (Arousal DC 16)

(save failed, Balmung is aroused once more.) He nodded, pulling off his pants, exposing his ten inch member, a bit embarrassed. (Arousal DC 16)

DM: (Failed Roll. Reina is Horny) Reina sees his member, her eyes widening as she slowly grasps it with a single hand. She looks around for the Gold Ring, not seeing it. (It wasn't put on yet because it won't go on a non-aroused man) She asks Anya for it, and receives it, immediately sliding it down to the base of his dick. She starts stroking his dick slowly, a happy, naughty grin slowly forming on her face. (Arousal DC 21)

(save failed, Balmung is peaked.) Balmung lets out a moan and starts to pant lightly, gripping the sheets a bit, letting her do what she wanted with him.

DM: Reina licked her lips as she got up and kneeled over him, her legs to either side of his waist. She teased the head of his hard penis with her wet pussy... then slowly pushed him in, trying to take all of his length inside her. (Arousal DC 19)

(save made)Balmung moaned and put his hands on her waists, starting to thrust slowly at first, though it quickly started to pick up.
(Arousal DC 18)

DM: (Failed save. Reina is Peaked) Reina let out a low moan as Balmung started pumping his hard dick inside her. She leaned forward now, her face on his chest as she let her hands roam his body. (Arousal DC 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom