Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

He couldn't help but smile again when Reisa said that she wouldn't want to stay in another room, it made him feel good to know that she wanted to be with him. Hunter kissed her again, he just couldn't get enough of it, her lips felt so nice against his and all he wanted to do was lay there and touch and kiss her for the rest of the night. "There's no one I'd rather have in my room with me then you" ,he stated. It was true and even though he had, had other women in there before her no other woman could ever take her place nor would he allow another woman in his room but Reisa.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Morgan
Time: October 1 3075; Night

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone, Zack, Jack

Trystan sighed, turning away when Nezzy pushed her out of range, not seeing how Zaphkiel grabbed her by the hair and dragged her along. "There was no indiscretion, and I'm well aware that you are not my toys. However, you did chose to go out and find her. You can't get mad at me for your actions and your choices." He shook his head, turning his attention to Seth. "Yes, yes, I'm sure I'll be fine. It was probably the alcohol and the fact that they had to go kill someone talking." He chuckled, tilting his head at Morgan. "My name is Trystan by the way. Friends call me Tryst. Nice to meet you." Slowly, he turned to the Illuminati girl, stepping close enough to put a hand on her shoulder. "You my dear, did one of the most stupid things on this planet. Too innocent to be walking around by yourself. Now, my original intention was to leave you unguarded as you didn't seem to be the one to cause trouble, but I can see I'll have to revise that policy." His eyes hardened just a bit as he dug the blood covered knife out of the ground, holding it in front of her. "If I die, then the ship you stand behind will have no power, no means of communication, and no way to move. If I die in space, the ship, and everyone on it dies with me." He took a step back, forcing his mood to lighten up. "From now on you will have an armed guard with you off-ship. If there is anything you'd like to talk about concerning your...... freedom, I am willing to listen. All I want is a promise of new parts." He shook his head, tossing the knife up and watching it land infront of her feet, blade buried once more in the sand. "I would appreciate it if you waited aboard the ship. We will be heading to Charon tomorrow, after we meet with my supplier." The pirate captain turned back to Sky, Seth, and Morgan. "Shall we begin the salvage?"

Nezzy kept pushing, digging his feet in at an angle like the desert rat he was, able to find traction that way. At least enough traction to keep pushing Jibril back until Zack took hold of her hair and all but tossed her into a sand-dune. With his hands free and no need to crouch down anymore, he straightened, digging inside his jacket to search for the bottle he had taken from the bar. "Shit...... that's not good at all...." He pulled his hand out of his jacket slowly, empty. Well there went that idea. His head snapped up when he was called, and he clenched his hands into fists to keep them from shaking. In front of them was an oasis, and even though he didn't know what they had in store for him, an oasis meant water, and water in an oasis was most likely cold. Cold water might help him with this damned bloodlust. He remembered the tests, and how he'd nearly failed them. He shook his head violently, dashing behind Zack as he threw Jibril through the trees and into a pool of water. Nezzy could hear the girl cursing loudly and coughing out water, but he was more focused on the man that stood in front of him. He looked so calm, and he was staring at him with cold eyes. The tracker ran a hand through his hair, meeting his gaze, except not as coldly. A small noise rumbled at the back of his throat and he crouched just a little bit, looking around nervously. "Are you going to stand there and stare at me like a fucking whitecoat or can I get back to the bar so I don't have to smell the blood from that guy you killed? Unless you haven't noticed I don't have an outlet for blood lust."

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Nesmith
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Nesmith

"Come here," Zaphkiel said, voice still carrying that demanding tone. He wasn't going to let the tracker fall to his blood lust and letting him go to that bar was not an option. He was still twitching and barely able to control his breathing. How was he going to make it to the bar? He wouldn't, not without killing someone and starting a bloodbath. Jibril spat out some water to clean the sand out of her mouth before pushing her dreads back away from her face. She was wet but thankfully not covered in sand anymore. Things could have been worse. She was still angry but it was starting to fizzle out. She stayed huddled in the pool, the warm air keeping her from being cold. She cradled her head on her arms, arms on her knees as she looked at the small group of flowers that had bloomed in the moonlight. They were pretty and swayed gently as if dancing for the moon. The sight of something so beautiful and small made her squelch some of her anger. She was still angry and in need of an outlet, but she was not as revved up as she had been before being thrown into the pool.

"That bar won't do you any good, but we can. So come here and I'll give you an outlet. She'll join when she's not still angry,"
Zaphkiel said as a small explanation. He knew that Nesmith didn't have a twin and that was something he would have to ask about but now wasn't the time. Zaphkiel took off his shirt and removed most of his weapons, but did let Nesmith see the knives. He could use them if that's what the tracker wanted, Zaphkiel didn't mind a blade in his skin, he enjoyed it in fact, but that was the only allowance with weapons that he would allow the other man. Nesmith needed a proper outlet and Zaphkiel could take a lot of pain and dish just as much of it out. Jibril was sadistic but she did have a masochistic side and knew that if the two of them worked the tracker over, he'd be relaxed, calm, satisfied, and worn the fuck out. And he'd have an outlet whenever he needed it. It also helped that Jibril had been washed clean of the scent of blood. Jibril had turned her head when he said she would join later and watched her twin strip, beckoning the other man over. Truth be told, Jibril didn't mind sharing Zaphkiel in certain situations and this was one she had always enjoyed watching. And so she stared, keeping to herself until she could participate without causing problems.

The tracker tilted his head, straightening up a little more, taking a deep breath trying to steady his hands. For lack of anything better to do he wrapped one around the knife at his side and the other one around the handle of his pistol, squeezing them so hard that his knuckles were turning white. "What do you mean the bar won't do me any good? It's helped me through worse..." He growled again, squeezing his weapons harder, gritting his teeth. He probably wouldn't make it to the bar, and he knew that, but then what was his other option? What was it Zaphkiel was offering? It couldn't be what he thought it was could it? He watched the other strip himself of his shirt and weapons, his knives glinting in the moonlight. He never liked knives. He was good enough with them, but he preferred his rifles. With a small growl of resignation he followed suit, undoing the straps that held his armor on, letting it fall to the ground with a rustle before removing his shirt. Next came the belt that held his weapons, and when that fell off, it revealed the rest of his body.

His chest and stomach held a few scars, some of which seemed to be gained by knife fights. However, resting on his arm was a rather unusual, and very unnatural scar. Jagged, running around and down to his elbow in a jagged coil. Nezzy's vision swam slightly, but he kept his footing, clenching his hands into fists before taking a step towards the male. The corner of his lip twitched as he fought the bloodlust, barely holding it back. "I don't know what it is you're planning, but I pray to God that it helps. Otherwise, I'll end up breaking, and that won't be good for anyone involved." Another low growl rumbled from the back of his throat, and he wavered a little bit, pinching the bridge of his nose, noticing that the smell of blood was gone. It would help a little, but he was too far gone for it to make any substantial difference. He'd have to trust the twins for now. God, how he wished he had a twin...

Rogue said:
066dd561-1.jpg

Name (Nickname): Danika 'Dani' Kennedy
Attire: The stitched top. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Weapon: Unarmed
Tagging: Anyone; Zaphkiel; Jibril
Time:October 1, 3075; Night.

Danika didn’t offer any struggling. He seemed to have the situation under control, and as much as she was angry for Jibril and wanted to help, she was little to no help right now. Even as she felt herself coming down enough to make her way up the ramp of the Kodiak, her head was still swimming. She’d kill for a good shower right now. Too bad that was too few and far between. And she sure as Hell wasn’t going anywhere else for the night. She might as well just crawl into her lonely little bed. Honestly, as she whirled down from the alcohol, she was a little aggravated with herself for being so incredibly weak. She had never needed anyone before, where had those thoughts even come from? That was neither here nor there. She didn’t care, and she wouldn’t ever care. Those were the facts of it. She was better off alone. She worked better that way, functioned better that way. It was a fact of life.

Shakily, she made her way up the ramp, having to bend down once or twice and use her hand to ensure her balance, before finally she was back in the ship in the command room. Now… which way was her room? She couldn’t remember. And she certainly couldn’t just fall asleep in the command room. Mumbling, she’d decided she would just have to find her room, and she started her stumbling walk down the hall, ramming her shoulders into things, cutting her palm open because she’d slammed her hand down too hard on the panel, or on the side of a panel. Finally, she slammed her hand down on the panel that opened her door, barely leaving a trace of blood there before making her way into the room and falling face first onto the mattress.

She sat up, if only for a moment and reached down to brush the sand off of her feet before something caught her eye. Her palm. She’d forgotten she’d cut it in a few places. She looked around the room and mumbled indignantly to herself. She took the top sheet of the bed and tore a strip of it, winding it around her hand before continuing to brush the sand off of her feet. She laid down flat.

And now she could feel the sickness, bubbling up her throat. Was she in some kind of nightmare or something? She leaned over, remember the bucket that the tracker who had originally carried her in had provided for her and made a mental note to thank him later before heaving, almost violently, and finally letting it loose. And after a good fifteen minutes, the ill pirate wiped her mouth and laid her head miserably on her pillow. All she could do was wonder to herself how it had gotten so cold in this ship.

Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.

dusted.jpg

Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.

"There is no 'God,' just us," Zaphkiel said with a simple shrug. He had watched the other man strip, watched the toned body and muscles come into the light. He wasn't a bad looking man, but then again, all G.A.H's had that kind of inherent attraction that lured people in. Staring at him, he watched him barely hang on to his sanity and blood lust. It was almost comical, the way he started to fall apart. He would be like ice in his hands, easy to melt and handle. Putting his hands in his pockets, he tipped his head to crack his neck. He had several scars - mostly bullet wounds- and needle marks from all the extensive testing he and Jibril had gone through. So many experiments...no wonder they couldn't exactly remember how they had gotten out of the facility.

"If you're looking for a fight, you can spar with Jibril later, however, if you wanna throw a few punches, be my guest. I'll just knock you down and then fuck you. Either way, you're getting fucked. It's the best way to get it out of your system- hard core fucking," He grinned a little bit, relaxing his posture a bit. He felt his dominance swelling but it was probably because he could see and feel that the other man needed someone to control him and put him in his place. Even if it didn't happen again, Zaphkiel would be the one in control until Jibril came into the picture. Then again, maybe he needed to control them both. The thought made him jones for the sex, knowing it would be rough, hard, exhilarating, and the very thing they all needed.

"As I said, get over here. Now."
Zaphkiel stared Nesmith in the face, daring him to not obey.

Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack

Nezzy took another step closer to the male, looking him in the eyes now, standing a little straighter as his own blood started to boil. Who did this man think he was? He shook his head, focusing on him, studying what parts of his body were exposed. The scars, the needle marks which sent shivers down his spine just thinking about them. Somehow, he didn't see them as intimidating though. He tilted his head, studying for a few more minutes before stepping close. Almost a little too close. "I am not going to lay down and let you fuck me." he whispered before stepping away, crouching low to the ground, basically vibrating. He may not have been the best at hand to hand, but he was proficient. He had to be, otherwise he'd have been dead. After waiting for a few seconds he feigned a hit to the right side, sweeping low with his left leg.

He was fast, that much could be said, but the question that had to be asked was, was it fast enough? He didn't think so, but all his life he had lived by the motto that he wouldn't go down without a fight. This was no different, even though he doubted his life hung in the balance. Nezzy backed off, swaying on his feet, not liking the way his vision kept swimming around. It would make Zack harder to hit. He glanced at Jibril briefly to see if he was going to be ambushed before snapping back on his current opponent. He couldn't go down, he couldn't go down. How long had it been since anyone had touched him? A while. He had been too focused on surviving for anything else. He was no virgin, but it had been a while, and he had a very strong feeling that this would be much different then anything else he had experienced so far. And he was not going to experience it unless Zack kept true to his words. "Well? You going to come get me, or can I head off to the bar now?"

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Reisa smiled shyly and nuzzled against him a bit, her eyes finding his as he held her. "Well, I'm glad of that," she said softly. "I'm glad of a lot of things." Pausing, her cheeks blushed slightly and she averted her eyes for brief moment as she giggled. "Oddly, I'm glad I was jettisoned onto Lamia now. Didn't think I'd ever be glad of that. But if I hadn't been..." her voice trailed and she shook her head slightly. "I'd never have met you. We wouldn't be here right now." At that, she bit down on her lip. "Just wish I could put those memories somewhere else. But, at least I have new ones I can make now." She looked up at him with hopeful eyes, her body pressed up against his.

2zzus2h.jpg

Name (Nickname): Laelestra Quentin (Laela)
Attire: Slips, petticoats showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Weapon: None
Tagging: Anyone; Trystan, Morgan, Skylar, Seth.

Laela winced as soon as the pirate captain began to scold her. She knew she had it coming and a part of her didn't blame him for being angry or setting ground rules. But neither he nor anyone else knew what it was like to be in her shoes, to see and experience everything as she did. No. They were too busy narrowing their eyes at her, thinking ill thoughts and the worst. But for all the luxuries she had, she was lacking so much. And oddly it took a crash landing and kidnapping for her to truly realize that and have her eyes opened. Pity no one could see past the fine fabrics or bloodlines.

As Laela listened to the 'rules' being stated, she nodded, her eyes fixed to the sandy ground. She jumped, squeaking slightly when the captain threw the knife at her feet causing her to look up into his eyes. The idea of heading back to Charon the next day definitely wasn't what she wanted to hear. It meant having to face Hal more than likely, being thrust back into a life she knew she couldn't ever go back to now that she'd seen what others could have and she'd never been allowed. No. She was not going to Charon. And if she was forced, she was not getting off the ship.

Looking at the pirate captain, Laela nodded somberly. She then gave a nod and curtsey to everyone else and walked back on board The Kodiak. Not once did she turn around. And not once did she stop until she reached her room.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Morgan; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Aeryn had made herself a bit more comfortable in her chosen room. She'd taken off her boots along with her top since she had a white cami on underneath. Setting her shoes and top aside, along with her goggles, she sat down on her bed and smiled a bit, giggling at how soft it felt. It definitely was so much better than what she'd been used to on Charon. Running her fingers through her hair, she swung her legs up onto the bed and laid back on top of the blankets. She wasn't quite ready for sleep yet, but she was getting close. But before she turned in, she wanted to relish the comforts of having such a nice room.

me.jpg

Name: Shaun Bayview
Attire: Purple tie, green collared shirt, green striped pants, sunglasses.
Weapon: Uh... pen?
Tagging: anyone
Time: Oct 1, 3075; Night

"WELL I SAY OLD CHAP, That was quite the story! I bet that old thresher didn't even see what hit him!" Shaun said excitedly to the bartender, who was reciting his favorite story of how he once hunted a great thresher in the Barren Desert. At this point Shaun was a good pint into his rum. Swaying back and forth with a huge grin on his face he had seemed to have made several new friends in the bar, being a rather excitable and talkative drunk. "SO NO, NO WAIT, SO I SAYS TO HER... The difference between peanut butter and jam..." He started laughing too hard and slowly recomposed himself. "The difference between peanut butter and jam is..." He giggled again, "...is I can't peanut butter my dick up your ass." He lost it then, laughing so hard he turned red and almost fell off his stool. Slowly, very slowly, the other men at the bar caught on, and there was raucous laughter and several men repeating, "Peanut butter!" and shaking their heads, grinning widely.

He swayed out of the bar, waving to several new friends who were still grinning at the peanut butter joke. "A FANTASTIC NIGHT I DARESAY OLD BEAN." He said, loudly, to himself. Shaun began dancing towards the space-port. "Your mom's face is fucking drunk!" He said to a beggar who commented on his breath. Eventually, he somehow ended up at the space port, swaying and pressing his hands against his head. "CRAP, WHERE DID I PARK, GODDAMNIT. FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" He continued to absentmindedly scream obscenities, as if that was something you were not aware that you did.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter smiled at Reisa's words and ran his fingertips slowly and gently over her back as he looked into her eyes, "Well remind me to thank Morgan for finding you and bringing you here, even if the woman drives me mad she does do some good" ,he joked. "I can't believe someone would just throw you onto Lamia like that the planet is nasty and the creatures there are vicious" ,he stated. Whoever it was that did it to the woman must've been a real asshole or Illuminati then again both were kinda the same thing.

2cs6sys.jpg

Name (Nickname): Valerie Vendenburg ( Valkyrie )
Attire: Purple tight leather outfit
Weapon: Lightsaber / blaster
Tagging: any

The last thing Valkyrie remembered was getting on board the ship had she passed out, blacked out, been injured the questions running through her head where was everyone.. "HELLO?????!!!" she yelled out "ANYONE HERE?" she began looking herself over for signs of injury but wasn't finding anything noticible right away. " hey where is everyone, where am i??" she yelled out again. she was pretty sure she was still on board the ship but had no clue where it was that she was at now.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

Morgan nodded her head at Trystan when he told her his name, "Pleasure to meet yeh mate" ,she stated in response. When he gave the Illuminati girl a lecture then sent her to the ship like a parent would send their child to their room she just shook her head in disbelief that the woman actually listened. "Tell yeh if yeh talked to me like that I would've probably hit yeh" ,she stated jokingly letting out a small laugh.

When Trystan mentioned getting started on the ship Sky and Seth nodded before making their way over to Morgan's ship. "Hey Chip why don't you come out here and help us take this ship apart, bring your tools" ,Sky said into his wrist communicator. He then looked to Trystan, "The robot is a fucking genius he can take this ship apart and put it back together perfectly so nothing will get damaged I assure you".

"Ay Captain" ,Chip stated in response before he put on his little tool belt. As he was about to get off of the ship he seen that the woman who had fallen asleep was up looking around, she seemed lost and confused. "Excuse me ma'am but you should not be worried we are parked you should go and get something to eat there is a bar down the road a bit everyone is outside the ship right now not too far we're on Erebos it's better then the planet you were found on" ,he told the woman. If he had a mouth he would've given her a smile but he didn't so he made his words sound as friendly as possible, he was a damn smart robot and his speech sounded almost human. Chip made his way out of the ship and over to where Sky and Seth were, "Reporting for duty Captain, where do I start?" ,the robot asked looking around at everyone around him.

dusted.jpg

He hadn’t expected it to be easy, and when Nesmith got close before backing away, saying he wouldn’t just lay down and let himself get fucked, it fueled the dominance. So he was gonna play it that way? Well, that worked, too. Unfortunately for the other man, Zaphkiel was heightened in senses without hindrance from the bloodlust. He had tortured the man and relished knowing he would die painfully so his lust had abated to a certain degree, plus his need to take care of Jibril and Nesmith reigned in any of his other distractions. He was completely focused and watched Nesmith wobble around. It was a trait common to all of them- to not just give in without a fight. It was ingrained in their DNA to always fight if it came to anything physical. He stepped away from the low-sweeping leg, shifting a few feet. His movements were jerky and slow, showing Zaphkiel that he really was in a desperate situation.

“You’re pathetic,”
he said after the failed attack, watching Nesmith in the darkness. Darkness was more of Zaphkiel’s element and he had his hands up, clenched fists close to his chest. He rocked a little on his feet, shifting his weight back and forth. When Nesmith had looked at Jibril, Zaphkiel had managed to step right up to him, listening to him talk before he threw a punch, hard, directed at his face. Jibril watched the punch, having the feeling it would connect unless Nesmith managed to sway out of the way. She wouldn’t move from her position. It wasn’t her fight and Nesmith needed to see that they were here to help and not harm him. He was just too stubborn or perhaps…maybe it had been too long? Maybe he just didn’t want to be touched. It was possible but it was silly to her. She didn’t know how he managed to go through the days without at least having someone to use.

“Of course I’m going to get you, I’m right here, aren’t I?” Zaphkiel said, throwing another punch out, wanting it to connect. With the way Nesmith was swaying, it would make it harder to hit him since his movements were only half his to control while the blood lust had him. He needed to shake him out of it and he didn’t like that it was going to be like this.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone;Seth, Skylar, Morgan

Trystan tilted his head at Morgan, chuckling and cocking an eyebrow at her. "Good thing I wasn't talking to you.... wouldn't want you to hurt your hand now would we?" He chuckled, turning to face Skylar. "Undamaged goods would be preferred. As for where we should start, I think we should get inside the ship first, see what there is in the way of weapons. I'd also like the Jump Drive taken apart as cleanly as possible, and the reaction chamber must be kept intact." He nodded, looking back at the ship, tilting his head. The design reminded him of something, but he couldn't remember what it was exactly. With a shrug, the pirate captain walked on board, taking in the interior before striding to the control center. "If you would send your robot to the Phase engine to start taking it apart, I can start here. This thing is filled with tecchy stuff. Although, I'd like it if you guys could get the guns that this ship undoubtedly has." He smiled to himself, drawing his pistol and shooting a glance at Morgan before driving the handle into the side of the controls. The important stuff was most likely near the center, everything else was probably proxy.

Nezzy was surprised when he turned and found Zack standing much too close to him. He was also surprised when he felt his fist smash into the side of his face from seemingly nowhere. He grunted, falling to one knee just as he threw another punch. Lucky him. He stood slowly, keeping what little balance he had left. That hit had helped him come to his senses in a round-a-bout, ironic way. It cleared away some of the bloodlust, but it also made him dizzier. He growled, furrowing his brows in concentration, aiming a punch for Zack's gut rather then his face. He wasn't focusing fully on the fight though, but rather how long it would take the bloodlust to clear. It still buzzed in his head, messing with his vision and his thoughts. He sent out a slightly garbled pulse to try to help clear it, and although it only helped a little bit, it did help. The tracker shook his head, throwing another punch to the gut before bringing one up, aimed for the face this time. He hoped it connected. For some reason he felt the need to show them something. To prove something, although honestly, he didn't know exactly what he was trying to prove. The bloodlust didn't do much for the thought process, not as strong as it still was.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.

The burn on Reisa's cheeks caused her to touch them and giggle softly as she did so. "I don't know if I should remind her any time soon," she said before biting her lip. She honestly hoped the older woman wouldn't be upset at the turn of events. The way she'd acted earlier on at the bar made her worry slightly and she really thought highly of her already despite things. "But I was very deliberately placed on Lamia." Her expression went distant then, dark. "They knew... they knew what they were doing sending me there. They knew it would be my living nightmare." She snuggled close to Hunter, her body seeking his warmth as she shivered. "They killed my family after separating me from them, trying to... recondition me. Haven't seen them in years and I only found out a few days ago they were killed." She looked up at him. "They said they committed treason and I was beyond help." Her breaths started coming quicker as she thought on the weeks of torture and interrogation they'd put her through. "Finally, they just jettisoned me onto Lamia. It's dark there. So dark." She shivered, her eyes tearing up. "They'll go back there and check. I know it. But they won't find me." She paused, her expression turning worried. "What then? They'll search to finish the job won't they? I'll have a bounty on my head..."

2zzus2h.jpg

Name (Nickname): Laelestra Quentin (Laela)
Attire: Slips, petticoats showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Weapon: None
Tagging: Anyone.

Once Laela reached her room, she closed her door and immediately threw herself onto her bed and began to cry against her pillow. So many emotions were roiling through her that she didn't even know where they started or ended. All she knew was that she was feeling everything and it... hurt. Everyone had someone while she had no one and she envied that greatly. To be able to have someone to talk to about anything and everything, to not worry or fear about what they will think of you, to know that you... matter. No. She was just a 'princess', a pay day. An annoying, sheltered Illuminati brat that no one cared to deal with and wanted off their shoulder as soon as possible. She thought about how they'd all be traveling back to Charon later on the next day. The idea of that made her stomach turn and twist. She didn't want to go back. She wouldn't. Sure, she cared about her family, but... she couldn't go back to being a marble statue that no one spoke to or cared about. She had to believe there was more to life than that. That some way, somehow, she had the chance of being worth more.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone.

Aeryn felt her eyes getting heavier and heavier and finally had to give in to the fact that she was tired. It had been an extremely eventful day with the attack and flight to Erebos, so it really came as no surprise. Luckily, her wrist was feeling a bit better. Yawning out a sigh, she took off her pants and placed them with the rest of her things and pulled down the blankets. Smiling, she hopped into bed and snuggled deeply under the covers and felt herself slowly drift off to sleep.

16bap0g.gif

"That's fucking ridiculous" ,he stated in response to what Reisa had told him. "Don't worry they'll get theirs I can promise you that" ,he told her. Hunter held the woman close he definitely had feelings for her already and he felt bad for what had happened to her the people who threw her onto Lamia where scum and he wished nothing but the worse for them and if they indeed were tracking Reisa and came across Sky's ship or anyone on their crew they'd get what they deserved. He kissed her forehead, "If they send someone to find you and if they do find you they won't live long enough to hurt you" ,he promised her.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

Sky sent Chip in to disassemble the phase engine, when the robot got over to the engine he took it apart and placed all of the parts carefully into a box. "The phase engine is taken apart Captain Davies I will now get to work on taking out the weapons" ,the robot stated before making his way over to another part of the ship and getting to work. He would've taken apart the whole ship perfectly if given the chance but he knew that would take too long.

Morgan's left eye twitched when Trystan slammed his gun into her ship and she decided to go for a walk, a short walk but a walk none the less. After a few minutes of walking she heard someone screaming, the voice was definitely male and he was really loud. She looked around until her eyes fell on the man that was yelling, "Oy what are yeh getting on about over there? Yer doin' my head in with all yer yellin'" ,she shouted. "Now 'ow about yeh tell me what yer issue is and maybe I can help yeh". Morgan then took another swig from her bottle, her body was swaying slightly and her speech was slurred but she was coherent enough to help the man out.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa cuddled into Hunter, burying her face against him. "I worry because they have connection and power." She paused a moment as her breath caught in her throat. "They're Illuminati, Hunter. From Themis, my home planet." Pulling away a little, she looked up at him, her eyes finding his. "I just don't want any more people hurt or killed. They're irrational and..." her voice trailed and faltered slightly as her eyes glistened with unshed tears. "I don't know why they went after my family specifically. I was very young when they did. But it seemed like they had a vendetta against them for some reason."

16bap0g.gif

Hunter let out a small laugh, "Listen babe I know they have connections but so do we plus our ship has some military grade weaponry that even the Illuminati can't get their hands on if they ever attempted anything in the black they'd be blown away and if they come after you on land they're still fucked" ,he told her with a tone of confidence in his voice. He kissed her lips softly then looked into her eyes, "I won't let them hurt you ever again".

6c1z.jpg

When Hunter told Reisa that he wouldn't let the Illuminati hurt her ever again, there was absolutely no doubt in her mind that he meant it. Every word. Hearing such things gave her comfort and brought a smile to her lips, though it didn't wipe away the worry she felt growing within her heart. As she gazed into his eyes, she knew she felt something very deeply for him. Something very real. And though they'd only just met, she couldn't deny that feeling. She could sense he felt something too and it only beckoned her more, drew her in. She gave him a nod, one that let him know she understood and believed him.

"Thank you," Reisa then said softly, bringing a hand up to Hunter's face. "Just promise me you'll always be careful." Her eyes still glistening, she swallowed hard. "I can't lose you. I can't. So... promise me." She smiled then, one full of warmth and promise, hope and something more.

dusted.jpg

Zaphkiel had managed to back up from the punches to the gut, but the upswing punch connected, making him grunt and shake his head as he backed up. Rubbing the underside of his chin, he quickly threw out a kick, aimed at the ribs and lower torso area. He hoped to connect with a vital organ to slow Nesmith down but also give him enough stimulation to his pain receptors to clear more of the bloodlust. Whichever worked, they always said. After he threw out the kick, whether or not it connected didn't matter. As soon as it moved through it's arc, he was turning to do another kick with the opposite side, aimed high to connect with Nesmith's face in order to throw him off balance. Zaphkiel wasn't fighting at his highest skill level because his opponent was compromised and - quite frankly- he didn't want to kill him. But he did taunt him.

"What are you trying to prove? That I can't take you down? Guess you're too much of a prude to handle us, anyway." He grinned a little bit, knowing that Jibril was smirking just the tiniest bit. Her own rage had finally started to come down, her body staying where it was. She wasn't going to move an inch until the fight was over because it was how they were. They didn't get in between fights unless it was life or death. This was not one of those scenarios. It seemed more like a manner of pride, though of what caliber, she didn't know. From what she could tell, Nesmith wanted to prove that he was just as good as them without a twin. In honesty, she didn't see him without a twin as a handicap. She just saw it as lonely.

Nezzy grunted, barely managing to dodge the kick to his midsection, but he wasn't expecting the kick to his face. The foot smashed into the side of his head, sending him down on one knee, but not down. He shook his head, leaning forward and placing his hand on the ground, noticing that his vision had cleared up a little. His bloodlust was clearing up. Good, he could think more clearly. Hell, he even managed to keep his temper under control when Zack started to taunt him. After a few deep breaths, his vision cleared up for the most part and he stood up slowly. His eyes seemed much clearer then when they started, yet there was still a little glint in them. The tracker stayed silent for a few moments, shaking his head once more before cocking an eyebrow at the other male. "Well, you have a helluva a kick, I'll give you that much." He nodded, rubbing the side of his face but not breaking eye contact with Zack.

With his mind cleared up, mostly anyways, he was able to think. That helped him calm down. He didn't like not being in control, being weak like he was just now. He sighed, looking at Jibril, then back to Zaphkiel. A small grin played across his lips. " The odd thing is, you only brought me to one knee. You never knocked me down, and Jibril looks a little bored to be honest. So, what now?" He tilted his head to the other side, trying to wrangle what was left of his bloodlust under control. Now that the fear, the pride, and the anger were under control, he was quite curious. Thoughts of the sounds he heard aboard the Kodiak came to him, and he knew they couldn't have been fighting. That thought sent a shiver down his spine.

Back
Top Bottom