Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

Hunter finished up his cigarette then stomped it out before heading back into the bar, he immediately made his way over to Morgan and the young woman she was with. "Well hello there you must be new around here because I know I haven't seen you before" ,Hunter stated with a cocky little smirk on his face. It was clear he was both trying to annoy Morgan and hit on her new friend, "Can I interest you in something to drink or should we just skip the foreplay?" ,Hunter asked before slapping the woman's ass really hard, the sound echoing throughout the bar. He let his hand sit there for a moment before giving her ass a little squeeze and pulling away.

Morgan's eyes widened and she shot a nasty look at Hunter, "You filthy lil' pig keep your hands to yourself not every lass in the universe wants you" ,she snapped. She knew he was doing it to get to her, Morgan could admit she still had a thing for the guy even if she would never in a million years touch him again. He was sneaky, cocky, and such an asshole and she hated him, but damn was he good when he was behind closed doors.

"Relax Morgan we can still have fun too I don't mind" ,Hunter teased.

Her hand came back and then across Hunter's face full force, that slap echoed just as much if not more then the one delivered to Reisa's ass. "THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING WANKER I'M GOING TO KILL YEH!" ,Morgan shouted before grabbing the collar of Hunter's jacket and slapping him again. The fact that the man was laughing the whole time didn't make things any better.

"Fucking ridiculous" ,Sky muttered to himself before turning to Aeryn and Trystan. "I apologize, I'll deal with it" ,he stated before getting up and grabbing Morgan's hand, "Alright Morgan don't kill anyone on my crew let's go sit over here and talk alright bring your friend and fill me in on what's going on" ,he stated as he led the angry woman over to an empty table.

Seth simply shook his head then looked to Hunter as he sat back down, "Do you have to do piss her off? One of these days Sky isn't gonna be able to save your ass" ,he stated with a small laugh before taking a sip of his own drink.

A red hand print started forming on the side of Hunter's face and his good eye twitched slightly at the feel of the sting that had been left behind. After he sat down he looked over to Trystan, "Sorry about that she's an old friend, anyways tell me more about these weapons you can get I'm all ears" ,he stated before finishing off his drink then ordering another.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Morgan, Skylar, Hunter, Seth, Aeryn, Trystan, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Danika, Laela; possibly Valerie, Jakkon.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Reisa let out a yelp, her body roughly moving forward, as the man she saw earlier smacked her rear and proceeded to give it a squeeze. Her eyes went wide and her face twisted as she tried to look over her shoulder. "I..." she stammered, her eyes looking at Morgan as the woman's expression suddenly went evil and she hauled off to both hit him and scold him. The man seemed completely unfazed by her behavior, in fact he only laughed as Morgan berated him with insults. Reisa could only blush, her gaze turning to the floor beneath her feet as the two made a scene right there in the bar for all the patrons to witness. Oh the entertainment. She bit down on her lip, wringing her hands nervously as paranoia hit hard. God, she hoped no one had any idea that she was wanted. Then again, she was pretty far out in the system. Chances were, these people hated the Illuminati, but then again... who in the hell knew. She certainly wasn't about to take any chances. And if word got out that she survived Lamia and the Illuminati truly wanted her dead... who knew what sort of bounty would get placed on her head. And a pay day was a pay day.

Finally, the man Reisa was sure was the leader of the Morgan's 'friends' stood up and apologized on the one man's behalf to the others looking on. She glanced at Morgan, shifting from foot to foot as her nerves began to rise a bit. What strange people they all were. When they began to walk to a quieter table, and hopefully to discuss matters a bit more, she followed them and sat herself down though as she did, she looked over at the man who'd angered Morgan... and smacked her backside.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter, Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Laela, Morgan, Reisa; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Aeryn bit down on her lip as she watched the spat between Hunter and the newly arrived woman. If that woman didn't despise the guy, then no one did. Shifting a bit in her seat, she just kept quiet and tried her best to keep a neutral expression until Sky finally apologized for the man's behavior and walked away to a different table. Life definitely had picked up since the arrival of the Captain on Charon, that was for sure. Then again, her entire life had changed a few years back ever since those raiders decided to board her parents' ship and murder them in cold blood.

When the Captain left, Aeryn turned to look at the captain of the other ship briefly, but soon went back to eating her meal. So much excitement in such a short time! As she ate, she carefully watched everyone let loose and relax a bit. Must be nice, she figured, to be so carefree like that. She didn't know if she ever could be. Maybe one day under the right circumstances... Ah, maybe she'd been on Charon for too long. Always having to be on guard. Or maybe she was just making too many excuses. Well, whatever the case, she'd eat and take advantage of the break on Erebos. At the very least she was off Charon now. That was what mattered most.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack
Time: October 1 3075; Night

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle

Trystan chuckled at the spat, having to look away for a bit before going up in a fit of laughter. "Jeez, you sure are a charmer aren't ya?" He waved at hand at Sky when he apologized, chuckling and looking the girl dead in the eye. "Hey, listen, you don't know me, but can I give you a hint? If you wanna hurt this guy, I'd recommend putting a little more oomph in your hits." He winked at her, taking another drink from his bottle before Sky took her away. Then he turned back to Hunter. "Our guy isn't telling us what it is, says it's a surprise. All he's letting slip is that it has something to do with the Jump Drive reaction chambers we've been bringing him. Whatever he's got, it's probably going to be good." He smirked, leaning back in his chair, taking in the red handprint on the side of Hunter's face. Man, that lady looked like a hard hitter. He wondered if she'd dent his mask and shook his head. Ah well, onto other things. "So tell me, what is it you guys did to piss the Illuminati off like that? Last time I'd seen so many frigates in one place, it was because I had stolen some of their supplies." He pointed to the radio set and chuckled. "Amazing what they'd do for a radio huh? Although to be fair, it did have some nice info on it."

Nezzy sighed, feeling himself calm down slowly, and he thanked whatever God there was out there that he didn't slip down that slippery slope that was blood lust. He'd have to get her back. If he'd let the smell of so little blood take him, not only was he sure it wouldn't end well for him, he'd be kicking himself afterwards for being so weak. When he looked at them again, he saw that Jibril and the pirate girl, Danni were doing a shot war. Vaguely he wondered what it would be like to have a twin. The blood lust seemed easier to control when you had someone like that nearby. The tracker shook his head, laughing at himself and taking another drink. Everything he was today, he'd done mostly by himself. His skill, his resistance, his steady hands. He'd done all that by himself, but it had been a while since he'd smelled blood so close, and so recently obtained. Just the thought made his blood sizzle, and he felt like he was vibrating slightly. "Damnit Nesmith, get yourself under control... You can control it, just breath in and breath out..." He shuddered, taking another drink before leaning back in his chair, looking around the bar. It suddenly occurred to him that they might just be testing him. Well, if they didn't know he was one of them, they sure knew now. So, now what? That was the question he asked himself. They knew he was a G.A.H. What did they plan on doing about it? He'd have to wait and see, play his cards right.

1zcg402.jpg

Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband

so4qqp.jpg

Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

2n0km83.jpg

Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots

Hunter couldn't help but laugh along with Trystan and when he mentioned him being a charmer Hunter laughed a little harder then took a sip of his drink that had just been refilled, "Eh this is foreplay for us we fight then we end up in bed that's usually how it goes, unfortunately for her though I think I actually got her friends attention and she's just a bit more appealing" ,Hunter stated before looking over at Reisa and giving her a smirk before running his tongue over his lips. He then turned back to Trystan, "Hm sounds like your guy has something nice coming your way, as for what we did to the Illuminati we stole their stuff and gave it to people who needed it, that's what we were doing on Charon we were making a delivery" ,he told Trystan. "And now a whole settlement is destroyed because of it, seeing as we're wanted anyway I plan on doing something nasty in return, eye for an eye" ,he stated.

Morgan gave Trystan a sarcastic grin before walking off with Sky and when she sat down she sighed and looked to the captain, "He makes me blood boil" ,she stated. "Well enough of that and down to business we need your help Sky, Reisa here has gotten herself into some trouble with the Illuminati and they dropped her off on my planet to die and she thinks they're going to be checking to be sure they gotten the job done and I think she's right so I need yeh to take her with yeh" ,she told him. She then looked over and saw Hunter licking his lips, "And keep the hound off her".

"Alright I'll do it but I'm gonna need a pay day from you" ,he told her. "I want your ship Morgan, the parts on it are worth a lot of money and they're useful, you can join my crew and ride with us from now on, I'll make sure Hunter doesn't bother you" ,he continued. He knew that the woman would take the deal even though she made it seem like she was thinking it over, the woman had always wanted to be a part of his crew he had just never given her the offer before due to her and Hunter's history.

"Alright it's a deal pirate let's shake on it" ,she stated before holding her hand out. After Sky shook it she looked over to Reisa and gave the woman a smile, "You should be safe with us all Sky is a good captain and Seth and Hunter are damn good at fighting of the Illuminati fucks" ,she told the young woman. Morgan then waved to the waitress and ordered a bottle of rum, "You can pay for it Sky seeing as I'm giving you a whole ship" ,she told him. The man laughed then nodded in agreement before getting up and motioning for Morgan and Reisa to follow him to where he had been sitting before.

When they reached Trystan and the others Sky sat down and so did Morgan soon after the waitress bought her the bottle of rum she opened it and drank it straight from the bottle then shot Hunter a nasty look again. "I just made a deal with this woman" ,he stated quietly to Trystan looking around to make sure no one was listening. "I've got a whole ship we can tear apart for scrap there's some decent stuff on it as well, I'm offering this because I'd like to make a deal with you a partnership of sorts you look out for us we'll look out for you, we're all wanted men so why not stick together, feel free to turn it down if you want" ,Sky stated before leaning back in his chair as he waited for the man to answer.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates/Laela/Nesmith

"Yeah...I can...imagine why..." Jibril said, turning her shot glass upside down as she finished her shot. The room wasn't very pleasant and though her body could handle a lot of alcohol from all the drinking she had done since she had escaped the lab, it didn't mean she could be saved from all the shots she had done with the pirate. How long had it been since she had drank so many shots? Was it 9 or 10? Even with the five or so minutes in between shots, things were not looking good. Sure, there had been about a fifteen minute interval between these shots and her previous shots, but something had to give. She hadn't eaten nor drank enough water to temper the alcohols effects on her system. But at least she knew she could walk on her own! The pirate...well, milkduds didn't seem so lucky. Patting the pirate woman on the back, Jibril did likewise and put her head on the table while the bartender laughed and placed two glasses of what smelled like strong coffee. She didn't want coffee. Hated the stuff. Lifting her head up, she looked at Zaphkiel who shook his head before kissing cheek, his eyes looking past her to see the tracker nursing a drink. He looked to be out of sorts and he knew it was because of Jibril.

"Naughty girl..." he murmured to which she smirked, leaning against him with a small laugh. The dragons chattered at her and she laughed again before petting them both, careful not to poke their eyes or any other sensitive bits. As much as she was drunk, her mind still maintained a bit of rationalism as if she had a split in her personality. She knew what she was doing and how to control herself, she just happened to be inebriated at the same time and it was fun. Zaphkiel kept his eyes on the tracker before he sent the tracker a message. It was more like a prod against his brain than actual words but the message attached was clear: to meet them later when they were back on the ship to talk. As much as the twins had grown up together and been around other G.A.H's with different abilities, they had never been around one who lacked a twin and hadn't gone insane from it. Maybe it was a mutation in his genetic makeup? Or something else? It was clear that his blood lust was far more amplified than it was with the twins and Zaphkiel was more than just curious - he had a genuine interest in this other being and he knew that Jibril had the same feeling. They wanted to know him and that in itself was rare.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Tagging: Anyone; Morgan, Skylar, Hunter, Seth, Aeryn, Trystan, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Danika, Laela; possibly Valerie, Jakkon.

Was the room getting warmer or was it just that her cheeks were burning up? Reisa was sure it was the latter. Erebos was already hot enough on its own. The air stifling and sticky making her clothes cling to her body like a second skin. As she looked across the room, her eyes finding those of the man who'd smacked her backside, she suddenly found herself gasping as her breath caught in her throat. Oh the suggestive look he was giving her! Did he always do that? To everyone? Or was he doing that just for her? She then quickly glanced over at Morgan sitting next to her. Maybe it was just to make the woman angry... or maybe he wanted to make her uncomfortable? Again, she looked over at him and swallowed.

Unsure what to think and trying to pay attention to the conversation between Morgan and her friend, who obviously was pirate captain, Reisa turned her attention away from the man sitting across the way. She nodded when Morgan mentioned how they'd met and the troubles she was in. And she was glad to hear that the captain was willing to help, but worried at the price he'd requested of her new friend. However, all her worries ebbed away when they made a deal and she hoped that they all truly knew the potential dangers they might be facing by helping her.

"Thanks, Morgan," Reisa said softly. She felt badly she had to give up her ship and that she honestly felt it was worth doing so. "I hope no one gets into trouble on my account." As she spoke, she glanced back at the man across the way, Morgan's captain friend approaching him and the other pirate captain he seemed to be speaking to.

066dd561-1.jpg

Name (Nickname): Danika 'Dani' Kennedy
Attire: The stitched top. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Weapon: Unarmed
Tagging: Anyone; Zaphkiel; Laela; Jibril
Time:October 1, 3075; Night.

Danika heard Jibril’s agreeing with her before she decided to rest her head comfortably on the bar before her, feeling the comforting pat on the back. She purred lightly, although it was little more than a sleepy sounds. And then, just like that, she smelled coffee. Danika lifted her head, putting her chin onto the bar before forcing herself to sit up so that she could drink the bitter liquid. Honestly, Danika was not a fan of coffee. But, if this were going to help the hangover, or even help her come down a notch. Otherwise, they really would be carrying her out of here. She drank down about half of it before setting it down and making a displeased sounds.

“Coffee taste like piss. Not any special kind of piss, just… piss in general. Like beer.” She grumbled before pressing her hands to the bar. Maybe she would feel better of she went to the little girl’s room to tinkle. She shifted and stood, slowly before making a face at that indicated standing up was likely the worst idea she’d had of the night. “Ooooh, no.” She muttered deciding to lower herself back down. “Oookay, I think I’m done for the night.” She murmured, leaning back onto the bar and putting her hand over her face. She leaned her head down, into her arms before turning her head towards the twins. She looked up at the both of them.

“Looks like one of you is carrying me out of here. If you cop of a feel all sneaky like, don’t worry… Odds are I won’t remember… I short form, you win, Jibril.” She offered a thumbs up before closing her eyes. That coffee hadn’t done a damn thing but leave a bad taste in her mouth.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone; Zack, Jack

Trystan chcukled, nodding at Hunter. He could hear Sky and the other woman talking, but he couldn't make it out. So he went a little wide-eyed when the other captain came back and said that he now had an entire ship to scrap. He'd been looking for some upgrades to his ship for a while, and Raptor could always use more Jump Drive RC's for whatever he was planning to do with them. He leaned forward on the table, looking at the newest additions. The one that had slapped the hell out of Hunter, and the one who had her ass slapped by the same man. "Heh, well, I'll be damned." He nodded at Sky before turning his focus onto the girl with the accent. "It's a deal, but I'd like to know what kind of ship you have hun. Mind telling me some things? I'd hate to ruin the good stuff when we start tearing into it." He chuckled to himself, taking another swig of scotch before seeing that the other had rum. "Nice drink by the way." The pirate chuckled again, leaning back in his seat but keeping his eyes on her. They had an almost steely look to them, but it was obvious that he wasn't threatening anything. Not yet at least.

The tracker sighed when he felt a brush against his mind with an obvious message. Well, it looks like the twin's interest was piqued. The thought made him chuckle, but when he looked down, his hands were still shaking lightly. Damn, he couldn't show weakness, not here, not now. Not when they met after they got back on the ship to talk either. Though they were similar to him, he didn't exactly trust them the way Trystan seemed to. He never really liked mercenaries. Their loyalties changed too fast, too often. Just like the bounty board changed, they'd follow the money. He sighed, taking another long drink, watching as his hands stopped their vibrating. Good. He was calm. He was also getting slightly drunk. He never really had a high tolerance for alcohol, and this was some very strong stuff. Had it not been for the fact that he needed it right then, he wouldn't have been drinking. He ran a hand through his hair slowly, taking a deep breath and shoving those thoughts to the back of his head.

He was curious, but his questions would have to wait until they got back on the ship. His response to them was a simple yes, sent through telepathic means. In his head, he went over the questions they might ask him.

1zcg402.jpg

so4qqp.jpg

16bap0g.gif

2n0km83.jpg

Morgan looked at the man who had spoke to her when he mentioned that rum was a nice drink, "It's a pirates life fer me, you know yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" ,she joked trying to ignore the fact she had to sit near Hunter. "As fer me ship you'll know what's the good stuff it stands out pretty decently" ,she stated before taking another swig from the bottle. "You can have it all just keep the lass safe that's all I ask" ,Morgan stated. Truth be told she didn't know too much about her ship she had been told it was a good ship plenty of times but she never knew exactly why. She looked Trystan in the eyes noticing he was looking at her, he seemed like a nice enough man and she didn't feel threatened but she knew that he most likely had his guard up nearly every pirate did when meeting new people.

A smile came across Sky's face when Trystan said they had a deal, it was always nice to have some allies when you were high up on the Illuminati's hit list. He sat back keeping his eyes on Hunter and Morgan he knew how the two got around each other and he didn't need another scene. "So when do you wanna go and scrap the ship? Personally I don't care when I'm sure you won't be disappointed" ,he told the man before grabbing the bottle of rum from Morgan and taking a sip before handing it back to her.

As soon as Reisa and Morgan sat down Hunter purposefully moved just so that he could sit next to Reisa, he placed his hand on her thigh and gave her a smile. His one good blue eye looking her over briefly before resting on her face, "So you never did answer my question, could I interest you in a drink" ,he asked. He then gave her thigh a little squeeze as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Or do you wanna just skip the foreplay? We can go back to my quarters on Sky's ship" ,he continued with a devious little laugh.

"Oy get off her you pig" ,Morgan snapped.

"Be silent wench" ,Hunter stated in response pointing a finger at Morgan.

"Fuck you Hunter" ,Morgan hissed back.

"We already played that game and now I want a new piece so back off" ,Hunter growled.

"Alright I'm gonne kill yeh that's it" ,Morgan stated before grabbing her knife from her belt.

Both Sky and Seth grabbed her and sat her back down while Hunter cracked up, "Hunter cut the crap" ,Sky stated. "And Morgan relax Hunter isn't as bad as you're making him out to be, he's a perv yes but he's a decent guy" ,Sky continued. It was clear to Hunter and Seth that Sky was just trying to win Hunter points so that Reisa wouldn't think badly of him, after all they would all be pretty much living together from now on.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates/Laela/Nesmith

"Better hold your liquor or you'll be sorry later..."
Jibril said with small laugh as Danika had tried- and failed- to get up from the bar stool. She gave an inward cheer at winning their little shot war, but she knew she was just as bad off. She didn't know how the pirate had managed to choke down any of that coffee and didn't want to know. She had never been able to stomach coffee. Just couldn't do it. Leaning on Zaphkiel who kept stroking her arm, Jibril looked at the tracker, watching as he calmed himself down. She almost felt sorry for him but she didn't do pity. Still, a small part of her heart went out to him for not knowing what it meant to have an other- to have a piece of you that was tangible and could be in your arms when you needed it the most. A piece that had vitality and life, and beautiful warmth.

"You won't lose me, Jibril..."
Zaphkiel whispered, feeling her thoughts head towards the dark place they always went to when her guard was down. He hummed gently to her through their link, listening to her hum it out loud but softly. He smiled as he brushed her hair from her shoulder and planted a soft kiss on it. Shaking his head at Danika, he grinned a little bit, hearing the way her speech slurred and stumbled over words. It was funny and kind of cute. With a small sigh, he had the feeling he needed to drag the ladies out before any guys with quick fingers tried to do stupid shit while he was on duty. Looking over at the tracker, he motioned him over with two fingers to help him out with getting the women back to the ship.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa felt her tummy tighten when the man moved to sit next to her, his hand casually moving to her thigh as if he'd had a right to place it there. She stared at it for a moment and felt the squeeze, her mouth going dry as her heart began to pound nervously. Were all men this forward? Or just... this one...? Blue eyes blinking, she glanced his way, her expression uncertain when suddenly Morgan was lunging for him once more.

Insults and laughter filled Reisa's ears and soon two of Morgan's friends, the captain and the quieter fellow, were pulling the two apart. She honestly didn't know what to make of it and she felt her tummy lurch as she tried. This man, this Hunter... was he ever the forward one! She wasn't used to anyone acting in this way toward her. Not in the slightest.

The oddest part was that Reisa found herself wondering things. She just couldn't help it. Yes, strange thoughts began swimming through her mind as she sat there so quietly, her cheeks burning red. She wondered if this Hunter actually meant anything he said or was he merely saying it to get under Morgan's skin? Just what sort of man was he really? By the way Morgan was acting, he seemed the sort a girl shouldn't trust. Ever. But was he? Her friends seemed to think differently, but maybe they were biased. Men often thought differently than women. At that, she tilted her head a bit and looked at him, trying her best to read him.

Finally, Reisa looked at everyone, her cheeks still rather red. "Maybe we all could use a drink," she stated. "I'll take a white sangria... please?"

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa ordered a drink Hunter gave her a smirk, "That a girl, get a drink, loosen up a bit" ,he stated. His tone was smooth and almost seductive. He took his other arm and placed it around the woman's shoulders, he ignored Morgan's nasty looks and let his full attention fall on Reisa, "You know I never did get your name sweetheart" ,he stated as his hand continued to run up and down her leg. Hunter knew he wasn't the greatest looking man but he did know how to get a woman's attention and he knew he had gotten Reisa's attention and he planned on keeping it, she truly was a beautiful woman and he was attracted to her too bad Morgan made it seem like he was just trying to use the woman.

6c1z.jpg

The weight of Hunter's arm was heavy as he placed it about Reisa's shoulders, her head turning to the side a little to stare at it. She licked her lips a little and smiled nervously as her eyes found his and then quickly looked away and stared straight at her lap. She could feel the tension rising and as such her muscles instantly tightened. She had no idea what Hunter was playing at or anything at all. And as she tried to think on things, her thoughts were interrupted when her drink was suddenly placed in front of her.

Reisa looked at everyone and swallowed knowing that they expected her to drink up. Still nervous, she bit down on her lower lip and picked up her glass taking a quick peek at the liquid within before taking that first sip. 'Here goes,' she thought to herself as she brought the glass to her lips. The drink was sweet and the flavors danced on her tongue in a tantalizing way before she finally let it drip down her throat. When she brought the glass down, she couldn't help but smile a little, though she still wondered what Hunter was playing at.

zw0mxe.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Hunter, Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Laela, Morgan, Reisa; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Aeryn walked over to where the Captain and the others were seated and sat herself down now that she'd finished up her soup. It had been nice to finally eat something substantial for once. The food on Charon just wasn't very fulfilling nor did it have very much flavor. She noticed the fight between Hunter and the woman and that most of it seemed to be over the way he eyed the blonde girl he was sitting near. Curious. But that was their business. Not hers. She wasn't one to pry.

Sitting herself down, Aeryn smiled at the Captain. "Have you been able to make any promising deals, Captain?" she asked. "Hope so. You deserve it after all the trouble you went through on Charon." She paused a moment and looked down at her bruised wrist. "Thanks for what you did back there."

16bap0g.gif

1zcg402.jpg

Hunter couldn't take his eyes off of the woman his mind filling with thoughts he couldn't control, the man was definitely attracted. He took a large sip from his glass, "So you gonna give me your name so I know what to scream out later?" ,he asked with a small chuckle. He bit his bottom lip right before he dug his nails into the woman's thigh just a little bit. Hunter could feel Morgan's eyes on him but he also knew her gaze went over to Trystan quite a few times, maybe he wouldn't have to worry about Morgan too much. He let out another laugh before leaning in close to Reisa's ear, "Tell me honey have you ever been with a pirate before?" ,he asked.

When Aeryn thanked him Sky looked over and gave her a smile, "It's no problem, really, your people deserve more then what they're given, I have to apologize though for what happened tonight" ,he stated in response. "As for deals I'm always making promising deals later on when we get back to my ship remind me, I've got something for you it'll help you out a lot" ,he told her with a kind smile.

6c1z.jpg

"R-reisa..." Reisa stammered just before bringing her glass up to her lips once more so that she could take another sip of her drink. Her eyes darted to Hunter's hand once again and the way in which he'd placed it upon her thigh. Somehow it had worked its way upward slightly, his grip tightening almost possessively and most certainly seductively.

The girl nearly choked on her drink when he asked her if she'd ever been with a pirate, however. What would he say if she told him that she hadn't been with anyone? He'd probably laugh at her much like he did Morgan. And the attentions would probably turn onto someone better suited, more... 'open'. Oh that thought made her wince. Was Hunter really that sort of man? A part of her didn't think so, didn't want to. She glanced quickly at Morgan, but her attention seemed occupied elsewhere as did everyone elses. Cheeks flaming, she looked up at Hunter.

"I... well... I... that is to say... er... no..." God, she felt so stupid.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn completely ignored all talk between Hunter and the blonde, her attention fully on the Captain as he spoke. She was truly grateful for everything that he and his crew had done for her and her people. She'd always looked up to him, though she was certain he didn't remember her much in her first years on Charon given how young she was then. But she did. "Thanks," she said with a smile. "And I'll be sure to remind you. Again thank you. You've always been good to me. To my people."

16bap0g.gif

1zcg402.jpg

"You sound nervous Reisa" ,Hunter stated noticing the tone in her voice. "Don't worry honey I promise if you give me a chance I can make every second we spend together the most intense moments of your life" ,he whispered into her ear, his lips so close they brushed against it slightly. His hand was moving closer and closer to being right between her legs and if she didn't push him away that was exactly where it would end up. "So it's kinda hot in here huh? Maybe we can go back to the ship, there's air conditioning in there we can cool off a little bit" ,he stated. Of course being from Erebos Hunter didn't care about the weather in fact he was comfortable even with the long leather trench coat he was wearing he just wanted to get the woman alone.

Sky smiled as the woman spoke it was nice to know that she was still grateful even though everything had went to shit, "Again you're welcome and again I do apologize that things turned out this way, don't worry the people who destroyed your village will get theirs even if I have to give it to them myself" ,Sky stated in response.

6c1z.jpg

Nervous? That was an understatement. Terrified was more like it. Terrified and... excited. Reisa bit down on her lip as her eyes stayed fixed on Hunter's hand working its way up her leg, making her body feel things it hadn't before. She looked up at him with flushed cheeks and uncertain eyes, an expression she was sure not even the likes of him could read.

Everything in Reisa's mind was muddled and confused and there wasn't anyone who could help her sort this one out. Not even Morgan. Should she take her chances? Should she explain? There was something about Hunter that was compelling, she wouldn't deny that. She couldn't. But he needed to understand what he was dealing with as well--an inexperienced girl, one who felt something, but couldn't say as to what. One way or another he'd find out.

Glancing at everyone once again, Reisa finally just nodded slowly, hoping she wasn't making the biggest mistake of her life.

066dd561-1.jpg

Name (Nickname): Danika 'Dani' Kennedy
Attire: The stitched top. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Weapon: Unarmed
Tagging: Anyone; Zaphkiel; Laela; Jibril
Time:October 1, 3075; Night.

Danika felt a smile stretching across her face. Not a grin, but a smile. Genuine and… relatively out of character. She must have been rather… inebriated. She curled her arms underneath her head and settled her head within them comfortably. When was the last time she had a drink with people? Or got drunk with people. Admittedly, As she recalled the past few years of her life, she couldn’t recall any memorable faces. Anyone she would care to call again if she were longing company. But when did she ever long for company. Danika worked alone, she had always worked alone and she would always work alone. And yet… As she thought in her drunken stupor of the people around her. The pirates who were all pals, the mercenary twins who loved each other enough that she wasn’t sure that she’d ever be able to force herself onto them without feeling guilty afterwards. Hell, even the Illuminati princess had someone. What did she have? Well… she had a ship… and her wealth. But in the end… what did that all amount to? A contemplative expression crossed her face. A comforting words whispered from one person to another thought to enforce these thoughts. It had to just be the liquor.

“I hate it when I think about things…” She said, closing her eyes and burying her head into her arms and nuzzling them a bit. “Things always get colder when I think about things.” She wasn’t speaking to anyone in particular, in fact, it couldn’t be said for certain that she even knew that she was speaking out loud. Before long, a man settled near to Danika, bowing his head to speak to her clearly looking to take advantage of her state. She didn’t quite understand what had been said, but being spoken to outside of her circle bothered her. She uncurled her arms and pressed them into the counter and glanced over.

“Alright, dear. Let me inform you of how the rest of the evening goes. You’ll keep talking to me, but I won’t really be listening. Because, you see, I’m very inebriated. You’ll continue talking until you eventually come up with the very awkward invite to ‘go somewhere more private.’” she tapped her fingers on the bar before continuing. “At this point, for wasting my time and filling my already spinning head with more mindless dribble, worthless pick up lines, and your sub-par knock off cologne. I will disembowl you. Any more questions?” The man seemed taken aback that a woman that inebriated could speak such a speech, although it was slurred, and a few words Danika had trouble with… like ‘Eventually’ and ‘inebriated.’ He eventually took his leave and Danika placed her head back onto the bar.

16bap0g.gif

A huge grin came across Hunter's face when Reisa nodded her head, he then looked to everyone he was sitting with, "Well I'll see you all later I'm gonna go get better acquainted with Reisa here I'll be on the ship if anyone needs me" ,he stated before standing up. Hunter motioned for the young woman to follow him before he made his way out the door. As soon as he got outside he lit up another cigarette and began walking towards Sky's ship.

6c1z.jpg

Swallowing hard and apprehensive as hell, Reisa glanced over at Morgan and then everyone else at their little table before finally getting up to follow Hunter. She really hoped she wasn't making a mistake here and she feared that Morgan would be even more furious later--furious at her, furious at Hunter, furious for a whole slew of reasons. And all after she'd been so kind to her, helped her and even now was still watching out for her much like an older sister would.

But Reisa couldn't help it. A part of her curiosity had been piqued while another part had been stirred. A few times she noticed Morgan glancing at others while she'd seethed, her attentions elsewhere as she ogled and gazed at another. It made her head tilt in mild confusion, but then nothing was making sense any more. Not since the Illuminati intervened and most certainly not since they'd dumped her on Lamia to die.

Reisa glanced over her shoulder as she headed toward the bar's exit, her thoughts running a bit wild. Her nervousness was definitely growing stronger and stronger, her hands shaking slightly at the idea of being alone with such a forward man. What exactly would he try? She could only guess. She'd seen where Hunter's hands had gone on her body while in public, heard the questions he'd asked her without hesitation, no tremors or falters in his voice whatsoever. So what would that mean would happen when alone?

At that, Reisa bit down on her lip. She turned to look at Hunter as he lit up a cigarette and began walking back toward the ship. She walked beside him, her cheeks flushed as her mind spun with questions and scenarios that could be. Yes, she knew she was starting to feel something strange inside, her tummy feeling a bit jittery as they walked in the dark heat of the night. Maybe it was the affects of the sangria or the attention he'd given her--no man had ever shown her such desire. And she couldn't deny her own attraction and like of the attention. But... Was he decent like the captain and his friend had suggested? Would he understand her inexperience? Would he...? As she glanced at him, it was odd. There was an aura about him that she sensed. And though Morgan seemed to spout otherwise, she sensed something else. Something that she'd been trying to pinpoint for the past hour or so of the evening.

Trust.

Something inside her told her she could trust him.

Taking a deep breath, Reisa decided to break the silence as she and Hunter walked toward the ship. "Nice night," she said softly. "Much warmer here than Lamia."

16bap0g.gif

Hunter noticed that Reisa was quiet for quite a bit of the walk and when she spoke up he gave her a smile, "Yeah it is a nice night" ,he stated in response. "Lamia is a nasty place , sorry you had to deal with it then again if you weren't dropped there and Morgan hadn't found you I would've never had the pleasure of meeting you". As they reached the ship Hunter opened the doors from the outside then looked to Reisa then made his way over to her and placed his hands on her hips, "Hm now that we're alone we can do a whole lot more then in the bar" ,he stated before pulling her into him. "Let me show you my room". Hunter then led the way into the ship and when inside he made his way down a hallway and stopped in front of a door and opened it before stepping inside and taking his jacket off and throwing it onto a chair.

6c1z.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.

When Hunter took a hold of her hip, his hand large and warm as it gripped it, Reisa felt her heart speed up as other parts of her body reacted in ways she hadn't expected. Her skin had broken out into goose bumps and then there was... Suddenly, she gasped, her eyes clamping shut briefly as she tried to focus. Such strange sensations and all of them pleasant, exciting, though scary. "I..." she stammered, licking her lips nervously as he led her down the corridor toward his room.

16bap0g.gif

Tagging:Reisa

When Reisa stepped into his room he gave her another smile before shutting the door, he then moved towards her until she was up against one of the walls. He then place one hand by the woman's head, leaning himself closer to her while his other hand moved over her body until it reached her ass, he grabbed it firmly before leaning in to kiss her neck, "Oh you are delicious, I wonder just how good the rest of your body tastes" ,he breathed into her ear. The man was ready to do everything to this woman if she'd allow him too.

6c1z.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.

A squeak and whimper left Reisa when Hunter pushed her up against the wall, his lips traveling heatedly over her neck before whispering against her ear. Though she'd expected this, she hadn't anticipated all the sensations and emotions she'd be feeling along with it. Time started moving rapidly and her focus went to his hands, those lips. Her body was trembling, shaking as he suddenly began to explore every inch of her over the thin material of her clothes. Somehow she knew it wouldn't be long before they fell away. Already they were loosening and becoming rumpled and she could foresee the pile they'd soon make on the floor.

"I... I..." Reisa stammered between gasps, her body responding to Hunter's touches. Again, she clamped her eyes shut and fear began to run throughout her body. She trusted him despite appearances, like a sixth sense screaming at her to do so. She even wanted this. With him. But... he needed to know before things moved further. Needed to understand. "Hunter... I..." Her tone was hesitant, uncertain and laced with worry. Worry that all would stop, that she'd be cast aside. After all, it was a risk doing this with someone like her--a virgin passenger who'd be around for quite a while at the very least. Was that a risk worth taking? Was it? "You'll be my first..."

Reisa had said the words in a breathy whisper, her body still responding to everything Hunter was doing. Though as the words rolled off her tongue, she wondered just what her future held for her now.

Back
Top Bottom