Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

As soon as Hunter heard her begin to speak he could tell she was nervous and he stopped to listen to her for a moment then she said it, he had to take a moment to process what Reisa had just told him. Hunter had never been anyone's first and even though Reisa was clearly nervous it seemed as if she wanted it. Hunter moved back just slightly and looked into Reisa's eyes and smiled, "Well seeing as this is gonna be your first time I can't exactly just fuck you" ,he stated. The man paused for a moment then leaned in and kissed her lips softly and let his linger against hers for just a moment, "I'll take it slow at first I promise" ,he whispered before pulling away.

Hunter then took her hands and led her over to his bed and sat down he then pulled her into his lap, "Now tell me do you want this? Do you want to sleep with me tonight? If not then say the word and I'll back off I may be a pirate but I'm not gonna take advantage of you" ,he told her with a smile. His tone showed that he was being honest and that he wouldn't hurt her, his hand ran over her back as his other ran up and down her leg much like it was in the bar.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Did she want this? Now that was a loaded question to be sure. Reisa could feel her body aching in strange ways, throbbing in places it never truly had. Yes. She wanted Hunter to touch her, to explore her and awaken her senses even more than he already had. She trusted him enough already to do that, wanted it to be him to be the one to teach her things. Though she wasn't sure as to why. God she felt so childish in so many ways, like some silly kid. Her eyes drifted to his hand just then as he stroked her thigh, her body instinctually nuzzling against him as he did so. It was nice sitting in his lap, talking to him in this way... like she mattered.

Reisa bit down on her lip, her cheeks hot as her eyes remained fixed on his hand. She could feel his other one caressing her back now, almost comfortingly. She then nodded, her face twisted and slightly confused. "I... I do... just..." She then turned her head so she could look at him. So many things were going through her head. "Oh, I'm botching this up..." she said as she covered her face.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter let out a small laugh when Reisa made the comment about botching it up, he then let out a sigh. He then shifted and laid her down on his bed and laid down next to her. "You're not botching anything up you're just nervous and that's fine, it's understandable, don't worry about anything alright? Just relax and let me guide you" ,he told her. Normally Hunter wasn't like this he usually just like to do the deed then leave and never look back but this woman was different, he didn't know why but he knew she was different and he knew that after all was said and done he wouldn't be going anywhere and it wasn't just because she was going to be living with him.

He sat up for a moment to remove his shirt then his gun belt and put the two things aside before laying back down and taking one of Reisa's hands and placing it onto his bare chest, "Touch me while I touch you, take off your shirt" ,he stated quietly. Hunter looked into her eyes as he waited to see what she would do, for once he was afraid, afraid that she would reject him, have second thoughts and leave. He had never been afraid of rejection before and he wasn't sure exactly why he was now, he thought he was good to go as soon as she agreed to leave the bar but part of him was now wishing he was still in the bar at least there he had all of his confidence. Right now he could feel himself getting a little tense and he found himself trying to hide his own nervousness.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.

Reisa looked at Hunter and smiled nervously as he chuckled. Funny how that sound made her feel slightly better. As he lied her down upon his bed, she was a bit surprised at how soft and inviting the mattress was, much more so than she expected one to be on a pirates' ship. As her eyes found his, she tried to slow her breathing, to even it out while he made his way to lie next to her. She felt her body roll a bit toward him as the mattress sunk a little, his warmth engulfing her as the space between them decreased. She appreciate his words, the change in tone as time finally slowed. No more rapid fire, no more blur. It was just them and he was going to teach her, be there for her.

She could see that in his eyes.

Reisa then reached out a tiny hand and placed it on Hunter's chest after he'd removed his shirt and belt. Her fingertips ran along his skin, all hardened muscle and man, a true pirate who'd seen and been through much. She took in the smoothness coupled with the roughness of scars, no doubt from battles and other various things. Oh the stories he probably had to tell where those were concerned. As she explored his chest, she waited for him to explore in kind, to guide her, teach her, show her. Swallowing, she closed her eyes for a moment and suddenly held her breath.

16bap0g.gif

When her hand touched his chest a sigh of both content and relief escaped his lips, he was slowly regaining his confidence as Reisa ran her fingertips along his skin. Hunter leaned in and kissed her lips this time deepening it, his hands got to work on her shirt and when he had gotten everything undone he removed it then ran his hands over her soft skin. After a little bit he pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes as he let his hands explore her. A smile came across his face, "I'm gonna put my hand up your skirt and touch you" ,he told her letting her know what he was going to do so there wouldn't be any surprises, there would be enough time for that another day for now he wanted to keep her comfortable and not make her nervous in any way.

Hunter did just as he told her he was going to do and slowly slid his hand up her leg and stopped briefly before he reached between her legs, he kissed her again as he began to rub her through her clothes, he wanted her bad and he had a feeling that she wanted him just as badly. "Do you feel good?" ,he asked quietly against her lips as his fingers went to work. It was clear by the way he touched her that he knew exactly what he was doing.

2zzus2h.jpg

Name (Nickname): Laelestra Quentin (Laela)
Attire: Golden brown gown showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Weapon: None
Tagging: Anyone; Trystan, Danika, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Skylar, Seth, Aeryn, Morgan; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Laela sat by herself for what seemed an eternity and no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't find it within herself to eat anything. She managed to nibble a bit on some of the munchies placed on the tables, but it was difficult swallowing any of it down. Her mouth felt dry and no one wanted her there and all she was good for was either a pay day or for someone to ridicule and tease. She couldn't help where she'd come from, who her parents were. And who were these people to judge anyway? They'd never cherish those who truly extended themselves the way she would. No. They had it easy never having someone breathing down your neck whenever you tried to talk to someone.

"Minderasers. Four," Laela said softly, her eyes fixed on the barkeep while her fingers twirled furiously through her long dark hair. She'd overheard one of the patrons ask for them and thought they looked interesting. When the shots were placed in front of her, she glanced about and noticed that no one was paying attention to her. And why would they? She then, picked up a glass and downed it, coughing slightly after the liquid burned down her throat. Covering her chest for a moment and shaking her head, she reached for the next and downed it immediately followed by the third and lastly the fourth. Again, she coughed, her eyes rolling back a bit as the alcohol went straight to her head.

Laela looked around at everyone as they talked, ate and enjoyed. Finally, she pushed herself away from her table and stood up. Instantly the room began to spin. This was something she hadn't anticipated. Trying to shake it off, she shook her head and made for the exit deciding that a walk through the city might be a nice change of venue. As she exited, the blast of heat of the night air hit her like a ton of bricks and she began to stumble up the road, her eyes trying to adjust as the stared at the lights of the city.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Morgan
Time: October 1 3075; Night

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack

Trystan chuckled as Hunter made his moves on the blonde girl, obviously hooking her because not too long after, they left the bar. Well, he certainly was a charmer now wasn't he. He glanced at the girl who had slapped him and wondered what he did to piss her off like that. Looks like he'd have to find that out. "Alright, so now that the gun maniac is gone, looks like we get some time to ourselves. Kind of. I'm ready to tear into the ship at any time, anywhere." He leaned on the table again, raising an eyebrow and looking from Morgan to Sky, back to Morgan. "So, what's your story. Or at least the part concerning Winky. Any reason why you hauled off on him for hitting on the new girl?" He chuckled again, tilting his head, pressing his fingers together infront of him. His eyes glinted with curiousity now, and had his mask been off, a wide grin would have been visible.

Nezzy stood slowly, pocketing the drink, nodding at the bartender before making his way over to Zack. Both of the girls were drunk it seemed, and although his vision was swimming, he could walk a straight line. He didn't waste any time, bumping shoulders with the man who Danni had just told off, a small smirk on his face. Interesting. In a flash her arm was around his shoulders and her feet were off the ground. This way she wouldn't trip over anything. "Don't disembowel me, I'm just here to help you get to the ship. Relax." He looked over to the twins and sighed, shaking his head, blinking a few times to clear his vision before heading for the door. The second they got outside of the bar, he turned to Zack, a small frown on his face. "That was a dirty trick you played back there you know? A very dirty, low-down trick." He shook his head, sighing again, looking around. Great, he could still smell the blood. Damnit. He could feel his hands start to shake again, but he forced it to stop there. Hiding a body in the dumpster, very original. At least he was holding the girl. That hid his hands. Maybe they wouldn't notice that he could still smell the blood, and that it was still affecting him.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

Both Sky and Seth laughed a bit after Trystan asked what Morgan's story was with Hunter, "Shut it you two" ,she hissed before taking another large swig out of the bottle of rum. She had no issues telling the man what happened between her and Hunter, "Well we kinda had a thing once upon a time, it was good while it lasted but let me tell you he's no prince charming, after a while we started fighting a lot and things got physical, he never hit me but I beat the piss out of him a few times not that he even cared in fact I think he got off on it, well one day we got into a nasty argument and he set me damn house on fire then he left and never came back, I had to build a new hut from scratch while he had a nice warm ship to sleep on" ,Morgan explained of course that was only one of the things that made her so bitter towards him. The two just couldn't get along when put together.

Seth shook his head after Morgan told her story, "You two were both complete assholes to each other you can't stay mad at him when you're just as guilty or do you not remember that night we were in Lamia and he passed out on the couch in your house and you put a hunk of meat on his chest and let one of those blood sucking beasts into the house" ,Seth asked giving her a look. To him and Sky the two's arguments were amusing as hell but they both knew that Hunter and Morgan drove each other completely mad.

Morgan smirked devilishly and started to giggle, her eyes had a deranged sort of look in them as she remembered that night, "He nearly wee'd himself it was great" ,she stated with a bright smile on her face.

"He could've died" ,Seth stated with a laugh before taking another sip from his drink. He was loosening up a bit more and it was clear by how he had joined the conversation now instead of just listening in.

Sky simply shook his head, "Alright what do you say we get a few more bottles to go and get to work on that ship" ,he stated. He couldn't hide the fact that he wanted the goods and everything else on that ship. Sky ordered up a few more bottles of alcohol and paid the bartender for them before standing up, "I'm ready whenever you guys are" ,he stated before making his way out of the bar.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa looked into Hunter's eyes as he spoke, her body trembling slightly at his touch as it soaked in every sensation he had to offer her. He was careful, gentle and she could even sense the apprehension with every teasing caress. Yes. She'd been right. That tiny voice in the back of her mind hadn't let her down. And in that moment, her trust in him grew causing the blush that had swept over her cheeks to move along her neck and over the swells of her breasts.

She mattered. No turning back. No regrets.

Suddenly, Reisa sucked in a sharp breath. Hunter's hand had made its way up her leg, touching her between the flimsy cloth covering there. She bit down on her lip and nodded. "Y-yes," she whispered, barely able to find her voice. And the more he touched, the harder it was for her to think straight, to think about anything at all. She was becoming lost in the moment and the only two who existed were herself and Hunter.

16bap0g.gif

The way the woman was reacting to him made him feel great he was always the type that liked to please his woman before worrying about himself but for some reason he wanted this particular woman to feel more then good, he wanted her to remember this to remember an amazing first time. Hunter then moved so that he was between her legs, he kept rubbing her knowing she felt good, his own arousal was clear by the thick bulge forming in the front of his pants as he continued to touch her. "Alright now I'm gonna take your skirt and the rest of your clothes off, then I'm gonna take mine off, I want to touch you and do other things to you don't worry you'll like like it all I promise" ,he told her before reaching down to remove her skirt.

After he had gotten the rest of her clothes off he did what he told her he would and took off the rest of his, exposing himself fully to her. "You're beautiful" ,he whispered before leaning down to kiss her lips softly. He then began to rub her again and looked into her eyes as he did, his heart racing and his breathing becoming heavy, yes he was definitely feeling something with this woman, something more then he had ever felt with anyone else.

2zzus2h.jpg

Attire: Golden brown gown showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Tagging: Anyone.

Laela stumbled along the road of the city, the heat rising up like hot blasts from an overheated engine. She wished it would cool down since it was dark outside, but she supposed that wasn't going to be the case given the weather on this dreadful, desert planet. But no matter. It was a lot better outside than inside that bar. At least outside she could be free for a moment, forget who she was and have no cares in the world. Outside she was no one's pay day, no one knew where she came from... just then she looked down at her dress and scowled.

"Damn dress," Laela slurred and began tugging on the overcoat a little. She didn't want to bear any resemblance to the Illuminati. No more stares! She continued to stumble up the road as she pulled at her dress, the lights of the various establishments blinking in sickening flashes as she passed them by. More than once, she covered her eyes due to their brightness, which only made her huff since it distracted her from her mission--to remove the damned overcoat of her dress.

When Laela finally got the top layer of her dress off, she noticed a few passersby watching her with curious looks.

"What?" Laela asked as she threw the garment onto the ground. "Never seen a girl out for a good time?" She smiled awkwardly and continued to walk.

Suddenly, Laela felt a rough tap on her shoulder. Immediately she turned around, her face angry at having been bothered. "A girl out for a good time?" the man said more than asked. "I can pay plenty if you'll come with me."

6c1z.jpg

It was obvious to Reisa that Hunter was taking great care to make this special for her, to see to it that she was comfortable and feeling pleasures. She was sure not many men were this considerate and she felt fortunate to be in the company of one who was. What was more, there was a feeling deep inside that she felt sparking to life as he touched and kissed her, the very one her inner voice had begged her to trust in and follow. She sensed his arousal and need, yet still he went slow. It made her smile. It made her want to do more with him.

Reisa then nodded in understanding as Hunter explained more of what he was going to do. She was ready or as ready as she was going to be. And in seeing him bared before her, she tilted her head and smiled at him. If only he knew how beautiful he was... Just as she was about to speak, he pressed his lips against hers and oh they were soft and warm and wonderful. Tiny sounds passed over her lips as he continued touching her, working her up so that she was arching toward him in reaction to what he was doing. Just then she started to softly pant.

16bap0g.gif

When he felt Reisa arch her body towards him he smiled then ran his fingers over her entrance as he kissed her neck, everything about the woman was turning him on more and more. The way she felt, how she reacted to his touch, the little noises she was making as his hands moved over her body, everything. Hunter then slid one of his fingers inside her slowly, he rolled his eyes back and let out a low groan when he felt how tight she was, god this was so perfect, he reached his other hand down and touched himself while he continued to slowly slide his finger in and out of her.

After a little bit Hunter laid down on his back and looked at Reisa, "You can be on top first so you can control the pace until you're more comfortable" ,he told her. "Take your time I can wait". It was funny in the bar all he wanted to do was rip her clothes off and bend her over the bar and have his way with her but now, now he wanted to take it slow, make sure she was alright with everything and comfortable. The man didn't care about anything other then Reisa at the moment and he didn't plan on leaving that room for anything until the woman was completely spent and satisfied.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack

Trystan was rather amazed at the story, and especially at what Morgan tried to do to the guy. He'd have to remember not to get on her bad side. "Heh, well if you don't mind my saying, you both look like you're outta your minds. Just saying." He chuckled, taking his drink and downing the rest of it, standing up with the others and following them out of the bar. "Well, where is the ship? Gotta know where to radio my guys to go to you know?" He smiled at Morgan, laughing lightly as he looked around. He lvoed the warmth here, his home planet of Erebos. The lovely deserts, everything on this planet screamed home to him. He sighed, reminiscing until they reached the ship. When they arrived, he whistled. Very interesting... but what was on the outside didn't really count. It was what was on the inside that mattered.

6c1z.jpg

Arching, writhing, Reisa's body moved as Hunter continued to touch and tease. Oh he knew what he was doing and he was doing it perfectly. Playing her body just enough to arouse and excite and then letting her cool off. It was bittersweet agony. The burn in her core was growing, causing her skin to break out into goose bumps as her body did other wondrous things that only served to make her whimper there before him. There was an ache growing between her legs and with it a glorious wetness pooling, the squelching sounds made from when he touched her, furthering her excitement, making her moan.

Suddenly, Reisa felt Hunter slide a finger deep within her moistened folds, a welcomed invasion she knew was only to prepare her for more. Her moans grew louder and she gripped the sheets beneath her, her hips rising to meet his hand as explored her more thoroughly. Pumping, pumping... heat rising. Just when she didn't think she could take any more, he told her she could set pace and she felt her emotions bubbling and roiling to the brim of overflowing. She gave him a nod as she panted, her need clear.

"Y-yes..."

Reisa crawled on top of Hunter, straddling him and looking down. Her body felt on fire and the ache between her legs throbbing with an intensity she knew on he could quench and sate. With flushed cheeks, she bit down on her lip and moved herself into position, her nervousness apparent. He was hard as he rested against her tight entrance and she knew it their would be pain... and probably blood.

But it would be worth it. Reisa knew it as she looked down at Hunter. At that, she took a deep breath and began to slide down, her eyes tearing up as she did.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Laela, Morgan; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Aeryn saw that people were more or less occupied with various this's and that's and given the hour decided she might as well head back to the ship. She looked over at the Captain and gave him a shy smile, her cheeks a bit pink. "I... I don't mean to bother you, Captain. But it seems like everyone is busy and I don't want to get in the way. So, I'll just head on back to the ship and find a room for myself to occupy. That is, if that's all right by you?" she asked. She hoped he didn't mind.

2zzus2h.jpg

Attire: Slips, petticoats showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Tagging: Anyone.

Laela sniffed at the man who told her he'd pay her to come with him. What did he think her... a whore? She tilted her head then. Perhaps he did. Giving him an odd look, she stumbled away up the road, the blinking of the lights from all the buildings bothering her eyes as she did so. As she moved, she could hear footsteps. Was she being followed? Or maybe she was paranoid. After a bit, she spun around holding out her hand, index finger pointing... it was the same man from before.

"I told you to come with me. My money not good enough for you, honey?" he asked, his voice gruff and angry.

Laela frowned, her legs wobbly as she stood there. Everything was spinning. "I'm not going anywhere with you," she said. "I'm having a good time. Can't you see?"

"I see perfectly well," he said. "I can make it better. Lots better." At that, he grabbed her wrist.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter looked up into Reisa's eyes as she looked down at him, he then looked down and watched as she lowered herself onto his cock. He let out a small groan and leaned back into his pillow, she felt amazing he had never felt so good in his life no woman ever compared to her maybe it was because she was a virgin and he was the first man to touch her in this way, it made him feel worthy of something special. Hunter placed his hands on her hips to help keep her steady as she lowered herself, the pace was very slow and he fought the urge to thrust his hips upwards and bury himself fully inside her. It was almost agonizing not to be able to just take her and work at his own pace but he controlled himself knowing he needed to so she could ease herself into things and feel comfortable doing so.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

When Aeryn told Sky she was going to head back to his ship and find a room to settle down in he gave her a nod and a smile, "That's fine with me we'll be back there soon you get a good night's rest" ,he told her the smile still on his face. He knew the woman had been through a lot and he knew she could use a good rest. As everyone else came out of the bar and he heard Trystan mention he thought both Hunter and Morgan were out of their minds he let out a laugh. "They sure as hell are but that's why I like having them around crazy people can be great allies" ,he stated with another laugh.

"My ship isn't too far off from Sky's it's a short walk away from it I assume that sky tank parked near Sky's ship is yours? Yeh look like the type to fly something armed that heavily" ,she stated in response. Her words were starting to slur and it wasn't hard to tell she was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. As she was walking she tripped and nearly fell over something, "What in the bloody hell?" ,she stated as she looked down at what she had tripped on.

Seth laughed at Morgan when she tripped but his smile quickly faded when he seen exactly what the woman had tripped over. The man was very observant of things and he noticed immediately that what Morgan had tripped on was the Illuminati girl's coat, Seth looked over at both Trystan and Sky, "Looks like the ship may have to wait, someone's decided to take a walk and I'm pretty sure you don't want your pay check running around the streets of Erebos" ,he told Trystan.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa moved slowly so slowly and felt her body begin to stretch to accommodate Hunter's girth. To say it was painful didn't begin to describe it, but what was odd was that despite the agony she wanted it. She wanted more. So to stifle the shout she felt ready to escape her lungs and fill the room, she bit down hard on her lip and closed her eyes tightly. Tears welled in her eyes and a few rolled down her pale cheeks, but she refused to actually cry. No. She knew she wanted this and she wanted Hunter to know that, to not doubt it. Opening her eyes, still glistening with the tears from the pain, she looked down at him and smiled. She gave him a nod and pushed further... further... further... moving so slowly even she thought she'd lose her mind. After several pauses, she suddenly found herself flush against his hips, her breaths coming hard as she looked down into his eyes. She stayed like that for several long moments, letting her body adjust to him as it stretched. "Wh-what now?" she asked breathily.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Jibral, Zaphkiel, Laela, Morgan; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

"All right then," Aeryn stated with another smile.

Quietly, Aeryn got up and followed the Captain and his crew, though she hung back a little so as not to bother them. It seemed to her that they wished to discuss business with the other pirate captain a little. As she followed she saw the woman, Morgan, trip on something and she gasped, worried she might fall. But when Morgan stood upright and then leaned over to pick up the garment she'd nearly fallen over, she tilted her head in surprise. Morgan and Seth were right. That item did belong to that Illuminati girl on the other ship. Aeryn looked down at her feet and blushed a bit, feeling badly that she hadn't noticed her leave.

Figuring that everyone would have an idea on how to handle finding the girl, Aeryn just nodded and smiled at everyone and headed on in to the Captain's ship, The Dragon's Fang. She'd seen both Hunter and the blonde leave earlier knowing that they were on board somewhere--more than likely in Hunter's room. So she knew to avoid there once on board.

"I'll be in my room, Captain," Aeryn then said, quickly turning around. "You'd said to remind you that you wanted to give me something. It'll be fine to stop by," she said with a smile. "Thank you."

16bap0g.gif

As she continued to lower herself Hunter looked directly into her eyes and occasionally looked down to see himself inside her, when he felt that he was fully inside her he let out a sigh of complete content. When she asked what to do next he smiled then moved his hands and placed them onto her ass, "Move up and down, it should start feeling good soon" ,he told her as he brought one of his hands up to her face. He then leaned up and kissed her before laying his head back down, "Whenever you're ready, take your time" ,he told her again letting her know that he was going to be patient with her and he would wait as long as she needed him too.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa nodded and bit down on her lip. Slowly, carefully, she began to move herself up and down along Hunter's shaft. She winced a few times, letting out tiny noises as she shifted herself, feeling her body stretch and give to accommodate his size. More tears spilled, but she refused to relent. No. This was their time, their moment. And god how she wanted it. As she moved, she tried to clear her head and focus on her breathing, her mind dwelling on how his hands felt as he touched her body. And then... slowly, her body began to adjust. It was taking its time, but she could feel it. Slowly. The ache was beginning to grow again, that glorious throb. Up and down, up and down. Yes. This is how it was supposed to be. And slowly the pain began to ebb away.

"Hunter..." Reisa groaned as her body began to work itself up, rubbing against his as she moved. "Is this right?" she asked, her voice husky as she whimpered and gasped, her hands moving to clutch his shoulders for balance.

16bap0g.gif

As she began to move up and down on his cock he bit down on his bottom lip, loving every bit of it, she was so tight, so wet, and all his, everything felt so perfect. When she groaned his name he let out his own little grown letting her know he liked her saying his name while she rode him slowly and when she asked if she was doing it right he nodded, "Yeah babe you're doing great" ,he told her. "Feels good....". Hunter looked into her eyes, the expression on his face told her that he was enjoying what she was doing even if she was moving slowly, almost teasingly, he liked it none the less and knew that the pace would pick up soon enough, he just had to be patient and resist the urge to roll her onto her back and slam into her until she cried out for him.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Danika/Trystan/The other pirates/Laela/Nesmith
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

"A trick? Nay, and it wasn't me who played it. Jibril does that whenever someone gives too much trouble..."
Zaphkiel said, saying trouble instead of kill since the bar was crowded and he didn't want to be followed for something his twin had done. He would protect her, that was a no-brainer, but he didn't need angry blokes thinking that they were murderers. Definitely not something they wanted to handle. It was as he hefted Jibril into his arms that he noticed that the Illuminati girl was missing and her table was covered in shots. Stupid, stupid, woman. She must of snuck out while no one was watching and - more than likely- was probably drunk as hell. Just peachy. He didn't want to go find her but the oath covered her as well since she was probably worth something and well, Jibril would be mad at him for losing all the metal she had collected. Dragging his counterpart out of the bar along with Nesmith and Danika, he forced Jibril to ride piggy-back style so that he could get to his weapons. He gave the tracker a hard look.

"The princess has fled the tower, it seems. We'll go find her, you get Danika to the ship."
Without waiting for confirmation, Zaphkiel took off, Jibril's head lifting up to see if she could spy the Illuminati. Even if she was inebriated, she was still helpful. Laela still carried metal on her clothing and so Jibril focused on that, murmuring a few mental commands to Zaphkiel on where to look. It didn't take them long before they found the girl being accosted by someone assuming that they could pay their way into her skirts. If they knew anything about the Illuminati - and they knew a great deal - the man didn't have a chance getting into the girl's clothes even if she had been sober. She was far too sheltered and high-strung for that sort of thing. But this man wreaked of old blood and pain and it made them both angry. It wasn't battle blood, it was the blood of women. That was something they didn't stand for at all. Unholstering his silencer, Zaphkiel clicked it and aimed it at the man's head.

"I suggest you let her go before you get shot, Women Killer."
His face was hard as steel, eyes bright in the darkness from his anger. Jibril's face was likewise, the blue in her eyes far more apparent, while Zaphkiel's was almost like shimmering rust. They did not like this man, and it didn't matter what he did. He was going to be shot and he was going to be killed, and they were both going to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom