Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

me.jpg

Name: Shaun Bayview
Attire: Purple tie, green collared shirt, green striped pants, sunglasses.
Weapon: Uh... pen?
Tagging: Jack, Zach, Laela
Time: Oct 1, 3075; Night

Shaun was writing the sights he saw in his notebook, having just arrived on Erebos for a lead on a rumor he had heard about. The heat didn't bother him so much, he preferred it to the intense humidity he was used to at least. He took a few swigs from a water-bottle in his bag and sighed. "Frikkin' deserts, and your, heat. and shit. Shut up." He said to no one in particular, probably himself. He clicked his pen absentmindedly as he stared off into nowhere really, off in his own head. Some movement caught his attention and he moved carefully towards it, putting his notepad away and pulling out his optic recorder. He put it over his sunglasses and hit record, capturing audio and visual as he crept closer. In an unusual accent he began speaking to himself... again. "Krikey... and here we see, careful now, here we see a live representation of Erebos mating rituals. It appears the female is apprehensive, krikey! This one's a beaut too, look at those fangs! The male is now attempting to sway here affections with promises of gifts. Lets get a little closer."

He crept closer and used an ally way to more-or-less block himself from view. "Krikey," He whispered, "It seems another male with... a... another female... piggy-backing? Ok... weird. Anyway, it seems another male has arrived. He don't seem pleased none with the first male's intentions. Annnddd... there's a gun to his head. Well, sucks to be that guy." He chuckled at himself and just hid the best he could while still getting everything he could on tape. He had become desensitized to people dying over the years, it was kinda common in movies anyway. He wasn't very well connected with people anyway.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

A smile crept over Reisa's face when Hunter reassured her she was doing things right, making him feel good. That was as she wanted it in that very moment and it only encouraged her to keep going and try more. Her hands held on more firmly, her grip tightening as her nails began to dig ever so slightly into his skin as she moved, picking up the pace a bit as she did. Daring to try still more, she started to rock her hips as she slid along him, her body moving faster still as her body responded to the subtle change. Suddenly she could feel him striking something deep inside, something sensitive, something... She began to whimper loudly, urgently. A desperation started to come over her and she began to move faster still.

"Hunter..." Reisa groaned, her eyes locked onto his. Her body was moving faster now, her sex throbbing as she began to almost bounce. "Hunter..." The pain from earlier was all but gone, a fading memory of what was. Her entire world was the two of them and this moment. Bounce, rock, up, down. Oh how she wanted this man! Suddenly, she felt a twitch inside her body, her muscles tensing and tightening, everything swirling as she began to pant harder and harder. "I... I..." Her nails dug into him hard, her hips moving faster, harder.

Within moments Reisa was crying out as she felt her inner walls clamping down, pulsing erratically around Hunter's cock as she tried to breathe. More wetness, more... everything. Senses heightened, she looked down into his eyes, her own glistening once more as she rode out her orgasm--her first with a man.

2zzus2h.jpg

Name (Nickname): Laelestra Quentin (Laela)
Attire: Slips, petticoats showing off some leg and ankle, brown leather boots.
Weapon: None
Tagging: Anyone; Jibril, Zaphkiel; possibly Shaun.

"Let go of me!" Laela shouted at the man. She brought her free hand up and tried to pry his hand off her wrist. Unfortunately he had a firm hold and it was clear he had no intentions of letting go. She gave him an angry look and tried to pull away, but she only stumbled due to the alcohol running through her system.

The man just laughed, his grip tightening. Taking advantage of Laela's state, he reached for her other hand. But all too soon, he was cut off. Suddenly, he stopped where he was though Laela continued to struggle for a few moments regardless. Turning his head, he found himself face to barrel with a gun, the clicking sound of it being cocked and ready still resounding in his ears.

Laela turned and saw the twins standing there. Well, Zaphkiel was doing the standing and Jibril was... on his back? How curious. She stumbled as she looked at the two. They seemed mad. Heh! At least they had each other. Must be nice to not be alone. Suddenly, her inebriated mind realized she was still being held by the strange man and she began to pull away from him again. Finally his grip loosened and she managed to get herself free. Unfortunately, she fell backwards onto the road, letting out a tiny yelp as she landing squarely on her backside.

Scrambling backwards, Laela watched both Zaphkiel and Jibril eye the man. They had a strange glint in their eyes, one even she couldn't miss despite the fact that she was intoxicated. Damn shots. Never... again... Watching them, she swallowed and backed away a bit more until she finally was up against a building across the way. She knew this was going to turn ugly, the urge to run growing strong. But she knew she had to stay put this time. Maybe it would be better to just turn and look away? Yes. A better option for now. As she turned her head, she caught sight of a man hiding in the shadow. Was he talking to himself? No, he was recording! Oh god!

"Sir?" Laela slurred, shifting so she could sit up a bit straighter. "I'm not from here. All right? Don't know that man." She ran her fingers through her hair, realizing how frightful she must look. "Just... just leave my name out of it."

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

"OH....fuck!" ,Hunter cried out in satisfaction as Reisa began to move faster sliding up and down on his cock at a quicker pace. As soon as he felt her nails dig into him a little he bit his lip and gave her a smile he knew she was getting close and as soon as he felt her release he was going to take control like he had been itching to for a while. Hunter watched as she continued to move and the way she whimpered, it had to be the best thing he's ever heard in his life. Then she groaned out his name not once but twice and then he felt her walls clamp down on his cock and her release dripped down his shaft as she dug her nails into him even harder, god it felt good.

As she looked down into his eyes he looked up into hers, there was a hunger in his, a desire that was for her and her alone, no woman could ever compare to her and he knew that. When Reisa was finished riding out her orgasm Hunter smirked, "My turn" ,he growled out before he rolled her onto her back, his cock still buried deep inside her. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, not moving his hips yet, after he broke the kiss he looked down into her eyes before he slid himself out until there was only an inch of him left inside her then thrust into her hard, he did this a few times before he began to thrust into her at a steady pace. His thrusts were fast and hard, the sound of skin hitting skin echoed off the walls of the small room along with the sounds of Hunter's low groans and growls as he fucked Reisa.

He got to his knees and pulled her body into his, lifting her lower half off of the bed just slightly so he could grab her ass, his nails digging into her flesh as he roughly made love to her. His hair was sticking to the side of his face and his chest glistened with sweat, his whole body was tingling with pleasure , this was what sex was supposed to feel like and even though Reisa was inexperienced until now she was the best he ever had and he was damn sure of it.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Laela/Possibly Shaun
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Laela/Nesmith/Possibly Shaun

"Good boy," Jibril murmured, grinning enough to show a lot of teeth. It was unfriendly and predatory, her eyes carefully tracking Laela out of her periphery. She was talking to someone? Well, he could die too if that was the case. Though, he seemed like one of those crazies that just liked getting into other people's business for no reason. The man had slowly turned around once Laela had managed to get away and Zaphkiel had the same grin on his face, his animosity showing. Since the man had been so focused on the gun in his face, he had managed to pull out his second silencer and without giving away his intention, he shot the man through the both of his kneecaps. The man screamed, falling to the ground, murmuring gibberish due to the pain and not wanting to die, yadda, yadda, yadda.

"Oh, quit your screaming. You're just making a scene,"
Zaphkiel said, lowering Jibril to the ground. She wobbled for a second before righting herself, taking her hunting knives out of their hiding places, palming one in each hand as she watched the man try to scramble backwards. He could barely move and there was so much blood. Jibril knelt in front of the man and she grabbed him by the hair, forcing him to look into her eyes. She smiled then before the knife in her free hand had been plunged into his hand and sunk to the hilt, pinning his hand to the ground. He screamed again, louder this time and she shushed him, making little nonsensical sounds before she did the same to his other hand, forcing him to lie against the ground unless he wanted to try pulling the wicked and sharp blades through his palms.

"Now, here's the deal. We know that you've killed women when you didn't get your way and it wasn't pleasant deaths for any of them. So, what I'm presenting to you is that we can leave you here for the cops to find and you can tell them all about us and why we attacked you, but I don't think your story would be plausible, Mr....Carrimine," She said, removing his wallet to see his identification pass. He looked more like a gentleman in the picture than he did now. This planet must of washed out any of the potential goodness he had had or just amplified all the bad that was creeping under the surface. It was a desert planet, after all. Zaphkiel knelt by the man's head.

"Or, we can drag your sorry excuse for a person out into the desert for the animals to find. I hear...they ain't too kind to living things that are injured and...bleeding," Zaphkiel put his fingers against the bullet holes in the man's right knee, digging his fingers in before pulling them out and licking the blood slowly, making the man's eyes widen in terror and murmur unintelligible things. It didn't matter to them. He was going to die. Their first option wasn't an actual option but it was the one the man was going for. He kept screaming for them to leave him there, drawing some attention from people outside. Jibril gave some people a disarming smile and sent them prods to their minds to look the other way. It was harder with people who didn't have the gift, but once they stopped paying attention, she knew the message had been clear enough.

"The desert it is,"
the twins said at once, the man shaking his head and screaming before Zaphkiel hit the man in the side of the head, knocking him out. He only hit him enough to disorient and make him quiet. Jibril removed her knives before Zaphkiel hefted the man onto his shoulder, carrying the man towards the open desert. Jibril looked at Laela, eyes glinting in the darkness, seeing the man recording everything. She didn't care, but she did care about the idiot Illuminati wandering around like a drunken twat.

"You. Over here. Now. We're going back to the ship and you can explain to the captain why we had to kill that man, understood? And I'll explain to the captain why he's a doddering idiot for not watching you like he said he would. With my fists." Jibril then turned before looking back at Laela to make sure she followed. Her buzz was officially ruined but the blood was making her more on edge but high at the same time. It was always an odd combination but Jibril kept a slow pace to make sure she didn't lose sight of Laela while Zaphkiel kept walking with his load before taking an alleyway that led to a distinct part of the desert. He walked a good fifteen minutes until he was sure animals would be able to find the man and his bleeding wounds. Tossing the man onto the ground, he heard a groan before the man's eyes blinked, his face contorting into pain. Zaphkiel then shot the man in the shoulders. The blood ran down the sand dunes, making it look like black streams in the glittering moonlight. Taking a deep breath, Zaphkiel sighed, leaving the man to his fate.

"Good bye, Mr. Carrimine. Enjoy the wonders of the desert!"

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Morgan
Time: October 1 3075; Night

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack

Trystan chuckled when Morgan called his ship a 'tank' and laughed when she commented on his looks. "Well, I don't like holes in my ship, so I try to avoid that as much as possible. And as heavy as that thing looks, it's rather maneuverable for a ship it's size." He started to laugh again as the woman tripped on something, but stopped when he noticed what it was. The Illuminati girl's jacket. Damn, when had she gotten away? He sighed, shaking his head, tapping the side of his mask before thinking better of it. "My crew is probably too drunk to do anything... and we can't leave until tomorrow anyway. Damnit, can't believe I wasn't watching her. Do you know how much she could be worth if she's important?" He shook his head again, flinging the jacket over his shoulder and striding down the road to his ship. He had a feeling at least one person would be there who could help him find the girl. He pressed the side of his mask, waiting a few seconds before speaking. "O'Hare, the Illuminati girl is gone. I'm heading back to the ship now with the crew of the other ship. Meet me there and we'll go out looking for her. And we gotta do it fast. God knows this isn't the place for innocence like hers." There was a few seconds of silence before his comms came back to life with a reply.

"Hate to break it to you Tryst, but the twins are already on it. I'm heading back to the Kodiak now with the pirate girl in my arms, too drunk to walk." Nezzy sighed, shaking his head as he jogged to the Kodiak. For some reason, he had no doubt that the twins would find Laela, and he felt sorry for anyone who was caught with her at the time. That was soon justified as the smell of blood wafted towards him. Luckily, it was far enough for it to simply be a pleasant smell, instead of what nearly happened at the bar. He sent a silent thanks up to whatever God there was before continuing on his way. "Well, looks like they found her. I'll be waiting back at the ship. Apparently the twins are slightly curious about some things, and I figured I'd explain things to them." He chuckled again, switching his radio off before looking down at the woman in his arms. With a sigh, he continued, finally making it to the ship. By the looks of it, he was the first one, which was good. He settled Danni into a room, making sure to cover her with a blanket before putting a bucket near her bed. People have had bad hangovers on the ship before, and he wasn't exactly keen on having to be the one cleaning it.

Trystan sighed, shaking his head as the Tracker's comm went off, looking back at Morgan and Sky. "Well, looks like our Illuminati issue has been taken care of. I'll have to return her jacket, and afterwords, I'll be explaining some very important things to her. Now, shall we start the salvaging of your ship Captain Morgan?" He smiled slightly, chuckling as he tilted his head. So far he'd met some rather interesting people, but she outdid them. Putting bloody meat on the man's chest and letting in a creature from Lamia. Something shouted 'crazy' at him, and normally, crazy was a good thing to have. Sometimes.

me.jpg

Name: Shaun Bayview
Attire: Purple tie, green collared shirt, green striped pants, sunglasses.
Weapon: Uh... pen?
Tagging: anyone
Time: Oct 1, 3075; Night

As the trio left with the now screaming and bleeding man Shaun shut the recorder off and stretched a kink out of his back. "And what have we learned today kiddos?" He headed off towards the bar, "If you're gonna pick up some hottie, make sure she don't have murderous psychopath friends." He laughed to himself and stuffed the recorder in with the rest of his stuff in his bag. "Yeah, like... Oh hi, nice to meet you, I like mint, green, and do you have any murder-loving acquaintances?" He laughed again at his own joke as he opened the door to the bar.

He looked around as he made his way through the bar. Well, he found where everyone spent their time. "I really hope they have rum. You guys have heard of rum right? Just making sure." He saddled up to a barstool and ordered a double on the rocks. He took out a small bottle from his bag and added just a little of his own drink to the mixture. "And a water, please." He added. "Sure thing, not from around here are ya?" The bartender asked, more or less stating the obvious. "Nope, what was the first clue?" They both chuckled a little and started bullshitting back and forth about their individual travels.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.

Reisa's eyes widened and she let out a tiny squeak as Hunter suddenly turned the tables and rolled her over so that he was on top and in control. She had to admit, the sudden change was thrilling, exciting and within moments she found herself getting tingly and aroused all over again. Arching against him, she let out more whimpers, her eyes staring straight into his as he moved and shifted and finally thrust hard against her hips. She felt him slam against her this time, no longer taking it slow. No. Once more everything was fire and passion, a frenzy of movement as he grabbed and tugged and...

"Hunter..." Reisa cried.

For as fast as Hunter was taking things, time wasn't speeding by like it had when they'd first entered his quarters. It was different this time. This time it was furious as desires were being sated, as she got to see the side of him that went for what it wanted--the one that had lured her in, in the first place.

"Hunter..."

Reisa gasped and whimpered as Hunter began pounding her harder, his nails digging her flesh, marking her skin. And her senses reeled as her body writhed and bucked wildly, so desperate to keep up. She knew she'd be very sore after everything, but it hardly mattered as she was lost in the exquisite moment they were sharing together. And oh how much it meant to her. In just a few short hours she'd been changed and in more than one way. His. Yes. That's what she was now, what she hoped to be.

2zzus2h.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jibril, Zaphkiel; possibly Shaun.

Laela couldn't watch the violence the twins threw at the man who'd harassed her only moments ago. Inebriated or not, she was still coherent enough to know better when it was best not to watch something. Turning her head, she watched the man in the shadows who was recording everything, hoping he didn't catch her name so that bit of information remained left out of whatever it was he was doing.

When the twins finished up and Laela could hear the whimpering screams of the man, she still couldn't bare to look. But a few curt words from Jibral and she was scrambling to her feet, stumbling a bit as she did so. She knew she'd angered the pair--and probably a few others, but no matter--but she followed them anyway. They had both told her she was included in their oath of protection and the fact that they'd bothered to search for her, she knew it was best to follow. Besides, her intent when leaving wasn't to anger or annoy anyone. Everyone had just seemed so content while she'd been so... alone.

After Mr. Carrimine had been 'dropped off' in the desert, Laela looked at the twins with her head hung low. Everything was still spinning, but at least she had a better bearing about herself. Regardless, she felt absolutely stupid, like a burden nobody wanted. But that always was the way of it. Nobody wanted her. It was why she'd always been alone all her life. As she waited for the scolding she knew would be coming, her thoughts began to drift. The odd part of it all was that while wandering the roads, she'd gotten her first taste of 'life'. 'Freedom'. And even though she'd been drunk and harassed, it had been... nice. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go back to that lonely life of 'before'. At least out here she had a chance at... something.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar, Seth, Trystan, Danika, Morgan; possibly Jakkon, Valerie.

Aeryn boarded the Captain's ship and walked the corridors slowly. She was fairly certain she knew who was staying where and which rooms were free for outside passengers to occupy. Licking her lips, she moved toward one of the doors and sucked in a sharp breath before tapping the buttons that would open the door. When the door opened, she let out the breath and smiled. Empty. Excellent. Happy, she entered the room and sat down on her bed, smiling at how soft and comfortable it felt. She definitely was going to rest well.

Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Laela/Possibly Shaun/Trystan

dusted.jpg

Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Laela/Nesmith/Possibly Shaun/Trystan/Nesmith

Zaphkiel soon caught up with them, his eyes glancing at Laela before looking back at his twin. She was pissed, really pissed, and it was easy to see in her posture and the way she walked. Her knives had been put away but he knew they hadn't been cleaned yet. The blood lingered heavily around her and him and it was making them both on edge. But they had both killed someone tonight so that had taken some of the edge off. But it wasn't enough. They needed to do something else. They needed a real fight or to fuck until they both couldn't move. Whatever they did, they needed to do it soon to get the anger and blood lust out of their systems. As they came within sight of the ship, Jibril suddenly looked around to poke a finger towards Laela, staring her down like a predator does a meal.

"You are one stupid little girl. You think this is play time and that you can wander around on your own? You want to walk around, ask someone to escort you. You're an Illuminati and sorry, princess but most of us hate your kind. Zaphkiel and I have more than enough reasons to hate your people. You made us this way, in a fucking lab, and experimented on us like we were nothing but play things. We watched our kind suffer for years while your scientists laughed and took notes. Notes, for fucksakes! Get it through your dainty little brain. The Illuminati are scumbag liars who want to control everything and anything they can get their grimy little hands on. Remember that the next time you think your people are worthy of being saved from damnation. And once you do, maybe then you'll be able to find your place amongst the people who actually matter despite what everyone else says," making an angry sound, Jibril started to run, turning into almost a blur as she ran. Zaphkiel let out a heavy sigh before looking at Laela. He hated Illuminati as much as Jibril, but even he still felt a little - a very small bit- for Laela. Perhaps it was because she was alone and he had been there once and almost gone insane from it. Perhaps that was why some of what Jibril said was to make Laela see. The girl probably wouldn't understand it, but it was her way of telling her that not everything was rainbows, gems, and sunshines, but people still got by just fine without the Illuminati and made lives for themselves. That as much as things might seem bleak for Laela, they could be worse but they also could get better.

"Come on...I won't yell at you, but Trystan will have a few words for you, I'm sure," Zaphkiel said, waiting until Laela caught up before he continued to walk. This was just turning into a mess. He knew he looked like a monster and knew himself to be one, but he still had a code despite what everyone thought of mercs. The life had chose them and it was the best way for them to survive. They didn't need to stay anywhere unless they had sworn an oath and the money didn't always matter as long as it was a cause that resonated with them. They could disappear and never be found. They could live like ghosts and never have to worry about people interfering with them. They could be free in the only way they knew how to be and that was by being themselves. The dragons had gone into hiding during all the commotion but soon crawled out, giving Laela curious looks. They sniffed at her from a distance, making little noises before curling around Zaphkiel's shoulders, still staring.

"You slimy, skirt-chasing, son of a goatfucker!" Jibril yelled, whipping one of her knives out and throwing it at Trystan once he was in range. Her aim was off and she knew it, but she still hoped to hit him with it. Even if it was just a nick. The blood lust was still too strong but she had to get it out of her system somehow. And he had just plain pissed her off for his skirt-chasing stupidity! Her eyes were bright and glinted in the moonlight, giving her an eerie quality as she suddenly came to a stop, standing just a few feet away from Trystan. She saw others with him but they mattered little, he was her target and he would feel her anger. She thought about palming another knife but she managed to keep it in its pouch before she just yelled at him again.

"How could you lose sight of that Illuminati dog?! YOU said you would watch her! You lying asshole! We had to go find her because you were too busy chasing skirts and ship parts! Son of a bitch, and you say you have a code? Hang your fucking code, it's not even there! We have a better code than you and we get paid for our services!" She huffed for air, feeling the alcohol sloshing around in her system, she put her hands on her knees, making herself take in some deep breaths before looking up at Trystan as if he was the bane of her existence at the moment. Considering how pissed she was, he pretty much was. Every inhale brought a fresh smell of blood but her anger washed some of it out. It still affected her but it wasn't as potent as when it had been fresh.

"You...you...you stupid pirate!" She suddenly said, losing maybe a little bit of her steam as she took in a few deep breaths, coughing a little. But she wasn't done. She was far from done. She still needed to punch him in the face! Zaphkiel was soon within a few feet of her, standing back and crossing his arms. He wasn't going to interfere until it was handled and sent out a small message to Nesmith that they probably would need his help. An angered G.A.H was very hard to handle and Zaphkiel could handle her, he just didn't know if he could handle her AND the pirate captain.

[For some reason my colors and shit aren't working so I'll have to see what I can do to fix it. Stupid thing. >.o]

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter was loving every moment that went by with the woman and as she moved her hips in rhythm with his he smiled, she was learning quickly and she was definitely pleasing him. He leaned down and kissed her lips before moving down to her neck and sinking his teeth into it, he then moved down to her collarbone and did the same thing, he bit and sucked at her flesh just enough to cause a little pain. "Use your nails and teeth Reisa, bite and scratch as hard as you want, please" ,Hunter whispered in an almost begging tone. Hunter continued to dig his nails into her as he bit at her neck some more, his thrusts getting even harder as he did so.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

"Well no one likes holes in their ship captain....I never did get your name" ,Morgan stated. "Anyways I like your ship looks like it could do some damage". She continued to walk as the men spoke to each other she didn't really look back to make sure they were following Morgan figured they would catch up to her eventually. Morgan continued to sip out of the bottle of rum that was in her hand as she walked down the street and made her way towards her ship. Shaking her head and laughing a bit at nothing in particular, yes she was a bit off her rocker but she knew a lot and was a damn good person to have around.

Both Seth and Sky nodded when Trystan said that the twins had gotten the Illuminati woman, "Well that's good it's nice to know that they were on point with things" ,Sky stated. Even if the woman wasn't going to benefit him in any way he still didn't want the other captain to lose what could quite possibly be a damn good pay day for him.

As Morgan led the way to her ship the two men followed and when they finally got to it Morgan sat down on the ground and continued to sip on her rum, "Have at it boys" ,she stated. The woman had no intentions of helping tear her own ship apart instead she figured she could just sit back and relax until they were done.

066dd561-1.jpg

Name (Nickname): Danika 'Dani' Kennedy
Attire: The stitched top. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Weapon: Unarmed
Tagging: Anyone; Zaphkiel; Jibril
Time:October 1, 3075; Night.

When Danika felt her feet leaving the ground, she mumbled and groaned, burying her head into Nessmith’s neck, before she realized there was equipment in the way. She mumbled unhappily and squirmed a bit in his grasp before finally just settling and resting her head on his shoulder. She knew him at least, and it didn’t feel like the twins were too far behind, and so she decided it would be in her best interest not to make a fuss. She heard them talking. Apparently, the Illuminati princess had wandered off, and was probably in a bit of trouble. Danika almost snickered, but she was to drunk to do anything but let out a huff of air that would roll across Nessmith’s neck. Before long, the twins were distancing themselves from them. She frowned, essentially, but admittedly, she was too drunk to bother with it. She felt his hands shaking under her knees, and she mumbled.

“Quit shaking, it’s not even cold here…” She huffed, nuzzling closer to his neck, despite the equipment. She could feel sleepiness slipping into her system, but on top of that… likely something more… personal. All of the personal thoughts earlier had sparked something in her chest. She craved intimacy. Anything from snuggling up and falling asleep to fucking like rabbits and moving along. Funny what a bit of alcohol can do to a person…

She was light in his arms, at least. Either that, or he was really strong. Either way, Danika couldn’t complain. Probably wouldn’t even if she wanted to. This was satiating. However, it was short-lived, as soon he was tucking her in. Was… she in the ship already? She shifted under the sheets and settled comfortably, feeling him leave the room, even though she was tempted to ask him to stay. And then she heard yelling. Jibril’s voice to be exact. Well, that can’t be good.

With quite a bit of effort, she shrugged off the grabbing tendrils of the sheets before swinging her legs over the bed and standing up. Her boots were off, so the clasps were just hanging there. She stood up and stumbled, running into the nightstand with a loud ‘thud’.

“Ouch!” She cried, rubbing her shin before moving in the opposite direction. The door had to be over there. However, all she was met with was an obstruction in the floor causing her to stumble forward and ram into the wall.

“Fuck!” She roared, rubbing her forehead and resting there for a minute. This was not going well for her. And so, carefully, she thought, she began feeling along the wall for the door panel before stubbing her bare toe hard on the corner of… something.

Goddamnit all to Hell where the fucking fuck is the fucking door?! She cried unhappily before her hand slammed down onto a panel that opened the door. That… might have gone better if she had opened her eyes. As the door wooshed open, she opened her eyes and began to stumble towards the noise, her hands braced against the wall.

In mere seconds, she was able to place her eyes on the conflict and her brows furrowed unhappily. She stumbled, nearly falling a few times before finally reaching out and grasping a hold of something standing strong and sturdy, namely, Zaphkiel. Jibril was angry, she could tell that. And by association, it ticked her off. She scowled at Trystan, who seemed to be the core of her anger.

“I don’t know what is going on. Or who did what to who or why… What I do know is that it makes me angry…” She mumbled, pressing her hand to his shoulder to maintain her balance. She looked up at him. “Sorry. I’ve got Red-Headed Slut legs…” She snorted a laugh before turning her head back to the situation unfolding before her.

6c1z.jpg

Odd sensations coursed throughout Reisa's body as Hunter kissed and bit down on her sensitive flesh--pain and pleasure and heightened senses. She let out a yelp and dug her nails hard into his back, scratching as nibbled along her collarbone, making her arch and writhe beneath him in ways she never knew she could. Her body was pliant, molding to his like it was designed to fit next to him alone.

"Hunter...!" Reisa cried out, her voice laced with urgent desperation as her body ignited with a fire she'd never felt burn so brightly or so hot. Jolts of electric pleasure radiated along her skin and pooled deeply within her core, her sex seething and throbbing, her clit aching as Hunter all but claimed her right there on his bed.

Reisa's hands then began to move. One dug at his back while the other found his hair and gripped it hard, tugging and pulling as she whimpered and cried. She was close again. So close and in utter agony. She could feel release within her grasp as her juices dripped down her thighs, lewd squelching sounds resonating off the walls as the rough sounds of the bed hitting the wall joined in.

"Hunter... Hunter... I... I...!"

And soon Reisa was falling over the edge all over again, cumming hard as she moaned loudly. Her hips bucked and moved, her head turned to the side as she choked on a sob from the intensity.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter let out a growl as Reisa clawed at his back and gripped his hair, god did it hurt so damn good, "Oh....fuck....yesss"' ,he growled into her ear before he went back to biting at her neck. He continued to thrust into her as hard as he could his whole body burning with passion and desire, he could feel her juices between their bodies and knew that she was getting close again and he knew as soon as she came again he would join her.

His head fell back as Reisa cried out his name again and then she came, her cunt squeezing his cock tightly as he thrust into her. Hunter bit down on his bottom lip then thrust hard and buried his cock into her and his body tensed up before he came, spilling his release inside of her. After he finished he leaned down and kissed her neck then her lips before rolling onto his back, his chest rising and falling heavily and his breathing hard. He looked over at Reisa and smiled, "You're amazing" ,he stated before putting his hands behind his head so that he could relax for a moment.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Morgan

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra, Hunter, Seth, Skylar, Aeryn, Danni, Zack, Jack

Trystan chuckled, looking at the ship, admiring it. Just as he was about to go inside though, he heard someone screaming about skirt-chasing. He turned, and lucky thing he did too. He saw the knife heading straight for him. His eyes went wide and he side-stepped it, automatically reaching for his own knife and pulling it out half-way before he managed to stop himself. "What the hell was that? You do realize that I'm part of my crew right?" He pushed his knife back in his sheath, taking a deep breath to calm himself as she stormed at him. He was half tempted to put his hands on her shoulders and chide her like a kid, but that might end up getting his hands broken, and he needed his hands to fly. "First off, my mom was not a goat, so my dad is not a goatfucker. And second, unless you haven't noticed, alcohol kind of makes a person go crazy." He chuckled, tapping his chest. "Well, you know, not me, but apparently it makes you batshit out of your mind." He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head, resting a hand on the hilt of his knife just in case. "And third, the Illuminati princess is a way for me to get more parts, so this whole goddamned thing has been me getting more parts. I'm pretty sure it was anyway. I mean, I certainly don't need money to get what I need, I'm a pirate. Or have you forgotten already?" He chuckled again, crossing his arms over his chest, eyebrow cocked in a taunting manner.

Nezzy stepped out not too long after the fight began, just missing Trystan having a knife thrown at him. For a little bit he watched, and it was only when he felt the brush against his mind from Zack that he started to worry. And then it hit him. The smell of blood. Blood on the knives. He started to shiver again, running a hand through his hair in a small exhibit of nervousness. His hands were shaking too. He needed to do something to get his mind off of the smell. When Trystan finished his last little quip, Nezzy just about snapped. Even though the blood wasn't as fresh, it was still more then what he was used to at such a close range. He shouldered Trystan out of the way, growling as he did so, ducking and ramming his shoulder into Jibril's gut, pushing her back. He tilted his head, a small amount of panic in his eyes. He had never been so close to breaking in front of the crew, or at the very least the captain. In a quiet, gravelly voice, too flustered to send a coherent message, he spoke. "We need to go, right now." He said nothing more, trying not to focus on the scent of blood and failing miserably. It was all he could think about at the moment, and it didn't help that one of the knives was right in his face. He was halfway tempted to lick it, maybe it would help him contain himself a little bit, but he knew it most likely wouldn't. Instead he kept putting one foot in front of the other, driving Jibril back farther and farther away from the ship. He'd need help eventually, either to help hold Jack back, or to hold himself back. This was maddening! He needed an outlet, and it was times like these that he would sacrifice just about every single thing he had for a twin.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa sobbed slightly as she came hard, her sex throbbing and pulsing when suddenly Hunter was right there along with her. She felt every spurt and spasm as he filled her up to overflowing, thrusting until he finally collapsed upon her body. His weight was welcome and the taste of his lips as he kissed her was sweet yet salty and all him. Breathing hard, she closed her eyes, the tears spilling down her cheeks as she suddenly felt him roll off her body. She hadn't expected herself to whimper as he did so, but she couldn't help it. She looked over at him just then, watching him as he relaxed next to her, his hand propped behind his head, his lips turned up into a smile.

Her voice was gone, her body trembling from everything she'd done with Hunter and was still feeling. Swallowing, she let her tongue dart out so she could lick her lips and absently she brought up a shaky hand to brush her hair away from her face and to wipe at the tears dampening her cheeks. "Y-you too," she stammered. Blue eyes blinking, she turned to look up at the ceiling, her lungs heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She then reached for the blankets to cover herself unsure of what to do next and not wanting to ruin things for him.

2zzus2h.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jibril, Zaphkiel, Trystan, Morgan, Skylar, Seth.

Laela just stood there, making sure to hang back as she watched Jibril throw more than just knives at the pirate captain. Insults and fists also flew and she could see her seething, shaking with a raw anger that made her want to run. If she hadn't had alcohol still in her system or witnessed the incident back on the streets of Outer Haven, she might have attempted it, but she knew better this time. She glanced over at Zaphkiel and then back at the captain, but all the while remained quiet, fearful of what an interruption might bring. As it was, she knew she was in for it. Why bring it on sooner than necessary? Wrapping one arm about herself while the other reached for her hair so that she could twist her fingers about her dark hair in furious anticipation of the scolding she knew was to come, she waited. Silently. Still feeling alone.

Tagging: Zaphkiel/Laela/Trystan/Nesmith

dusted.jpg

Tagging: Jibril/Laela/Trystan/Nesmith

"YOU COCKY SON OF A BITCH! Did you know that the princess was almost KIDNAPPED by some woman killer?! Did you?! You fucking stupid asshole! If this is all about parts, then you would have watched her like the fucking 'supposed little gentleman' that you keep preaching about!"
Jibril yelled, adding special mocking emphasis to 'supposed little gentleman.' She wasn't crazy and he knew it, he just wanted her to snap and she was so close to just killing him. It didn't matter right now as long as he got the message that he had fucked up royally and that they weren't his personal toys to play with. They didn't belong to anyone but each other!

"I have more reason to hate the Illuminati than you ever will! So keep her and your sorry excuse for a man away from me-" She would have continued to scream except for the shoulder that was now buried in her stomach that had managed to knock her diaphragm out of whack, thus causing her to lose her breath and her voice for a few hard seconds. Her knees almost gave out but her anger made her keep standing, her hands attempting to move to get the tracker off of her. The sand didn't give her any traction and so she kept getting shoved back. He was like a charging bull that kept pushing and pushing, especially when he spoke about them leaving. She wasn't going to leave! She was going to kill-

"That's enough, Jibril. I think you made your point," Zaphkiel said, holding Danika up as she leaned on him. The pirate woman was pissed for Jibril and it was just not helping any, especially since she was drunk. With Nesmith pushing her, Zaphkiel did the one thing he knew that would make Jibril cooperate: and that was grab her by hair and drag her off towards the alcove of trees that he saw a ways away. He smelled water and that was where they would go. As he dragged her, hearing her bitch and seethe, he just felt angry at the whole situation. He had helped keep Danika standing, but he had to take care of the tracker and his twin.

"Danika, go back to the ship, now. As for you, Trystan, we'll need to talk later about your indiscretion," he said, voice hard. He didn't want to be in this situation but it was the only thing that they could do. Eventually he felt hard fingernails in his hand and he grit his teeth before tossing Jibril into a sand dune. She scrambled to get back up, spitting out and wiping sand off herself. She glared at him but he soon was dragging her by the hair again as she called him all sorts of names. He took all her insults with a grim face. He knew she didn't actually mean any of them but her anger was riding the wave of blood and battle lust, her urges to kill spreading over their link. She had killed someone today. Had tortured someone today. No one else needed to die and he tried to convey that to her but she was raging pissed. Eventually she would fizzle out but she needed something to get it all out of her system.

"Come with me, Tracker," he called just in case Nesmith wasn't following them. He had the feeling he was and Jibril took a few more tumbles, spitting mad like an enraged cat before the alcove of trees- a small oasis- was before them. While he had her by the hair, he disarmed her before throwing his twin face first into the small pool of water. It was deep enough that she wouldn't get hurt by his actions, but it wouldn't be enough to cool her anger.

"Stay in there until I tell you to come out," he commanded, leaning against one of the trees. He looked at Nesmith, eyes glinting in the dark. He heard Jibril coughing as she spat water out of her mouth, glaring at him in the darkness. Zaphkiel didn't look at her and so she remained in the pool, sitting in the shallower part like a child put into the corner.

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa pulled the covers onto herself he did the same then rolled onto his side so that he was facing her. Hunter brushed a little bit of hair from her face before he kissed her cheek then he moved his lips down to her neck and kissed her softly before wrapping his arms around her. He had no intentions of getting up anytime soon he was content and comfortable and after the day he had this was exactly what he needed. Another sigh of content left his lips as he snuggled into her, everything just felt so perfect at the moment and he hoped that Reisa had enjoyed herself as much as he did.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

2n0km83.jpg

Name (Nickname):Morgan Warner
Attire:brown leather pants, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather vest, long black leather boots
Weapon:Crossbow, Hunting Knife
Tagging:Reisa, Anyone

Sky and Seth watched as everything went down, they stayed out of it seeing as it involved people who had been on Trystan's ship, plus the woman that had thrown the knife looked to be pissed and the last thing either of them needed was for a knife to be thrown in their direction. Seth kept glancing over at the Illuminati girl to make sure she stayed put just in case she felt like running off when no one was paying attention again. The man was starting to see just how much the woman meant to some of the people that came with Trystan and the least he could do was keep an eye on her while they argued.

Morgan's eyes widened when the knife flew but then a drunken twisted little laugh escaped her lips before she took another swig from her bottle. She had only just found out about the woman while they were walking and she tripped on the coat so she was only just being filled in on some things. "My my my you've caused quite the ruckus haven't yeh" ,Morgan said looking at Laela. The woman looked nervous and a bit scared, Morgan couldn't really blame her, an Illuminati amongst a bunch of pirates usually never ended well.

When the argument was over and the enraged woman was led somewhere else Sky looked to Trystan, "Looks like you've gotten her mad, you think she'll be alright I'd hate for her to kill you in your sleep or something" ,he stated. His tone was serious, there was just something about the woman that screamed people shouldn't get on her bad side, she was different then most, just like the two that walked off with her he just couldn't put his finger on it.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa wasn't sure what to do, but she was certainly sure of what she wanted and what she hoped for. Still trying to catch her breath, her hands clutching at the blankets as she wrapped them tightly about her slim body, she suddenly felt Hunter's warmth. A tiny giggle escaped her as she smiled, her muscles relaxing as she felt his arms wrap about her and pulling her close. Yes. That was what she wanted and needed. Snuggling closer, she let her arms move about him, touching and exploring him gently as he held her. She then looked into his eyes, her face flushed. She reached up a hand to touch his face and smiled. "This is how I always wanted it, Hunter. Just like this."

2zzus2h.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jibril, Zaphkiel, Trystan, Morgan, Skylar, Seth.

Laela watched the twins and the captain's Tracker leave--though Jibril definitely didn't go willingly--after more insults were thrown this way and that. She swallowed, thankful that Jibril's anger was focused on someone other than her, but even more so that they'd gone. The idea of being on the receiving end of Jibril's wrath most certainly did not appeal. Just then, the older woman laughed and spoke, causing Laela to turn her head and look her way. Her cheeks immediately flushed and she contemplated never leaving her room again. But... that would mean no more 'freedom'. And she had to admit that it had been rather nice walking the streets if only for a little while without someone making her worry about image or the fact that she had Illuminati blood. More than ever she knew she couldn't go back to that life. She wouldn't. There was no way anyone could make her. Not even her cousin... Not even these pirates...

16bap0g.gif

Hunter looked back into her eyes and smiled back when she said that this was always how she wanted it, "Good, because I intend to give you whatever you want if I can" ,he told her. Yes this was a whole different side of the man known as Hunter Donovan he had never been so kind or caring with anyone but this woman had him hooked and he didn't mind that at all. He let his fingers run gently over her skin as they laid there and he continued to look into her eyes, "So I think you've pretty much figured out your room on the ship" ,he stated with a small laugh before giving her a kiss.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa smiled and giggled softly, snuggling even closer to Hunter. She gave him a nod as her expression suddenly turned shy. "Yes, I know," she said, her voice sweet and soft. As she looked into his eyes, he looked so different than he had earlier in the bar. He was still handsome and exciting and she could still feel the flutter in her tummy as they touched. But he seemed softer somehow. Maybe it was because they'd just made love, but something deep inside her told her it ran deeper than that. Much, much deeper. "And I'm glad," she then added. "I wouldn't want to stay in another room." Truth be told, she didn't want to leave him. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom