Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Just as a heads up me and darkangel have some plans for Sky and Seth to deliver her character Aeryn supplies after they are finished up on Thalassa during the delivery process Seth and Sky are gonna find that she is under attack and it's going to lead into a battle then a rescue pretty much I wanted to just let everyone know in the OOC seeing as this will probably not be happening until tomorrow the earliest due to having to finish up in the bar. We've pretty much planned it through PMs and I wanted to bring it up so that everyone was aware of it :)

*nod* Yes, indeedy. Krys and I have planned this. Aeryn shall get her little booty off Charon, lol. And if anyone else is making plans for anything cool, don't hesitate to inform/discuss/ask. :)

I just realized that there are two crashed ships........ I had that down before, but I read your first post and it had nothing. Rogue's ship went down too, and then there was Laelestra's..... So I'll just have to have him find the other ship by accident.

eh yeah eyes all watery and blurry lol time to call it a night i shall be on in the A.M to catch up on whatever i have to between now and then and i'll introduce my other character into the story not sure where he is going to start off yet though probably have a better idea by morning well good night all...

And razer, Laela's ship went down in my very first post I made. The very first post in the 'The Black' thread, which was also the very first post for the entire group RP. You silly.

You see, I knew it went down in one of the posts, and I remember reading it in 'The Black' but I thought it was actually in the Charon thread that it went down....... Great, now I feel really smart. Oh well, time to be the 'good guys' and 'rescue' your Illuminati character :D

Hehe, either he's going to know she's Illuminati, or someone from the Inner Sanctum. Golden brown dress, showing off a bit of leg, corset, and jewelry. And with no weapon none-the-less. It looks like it would be somewhat obvious Laelestra would be someone important don'tcha think?

Back
Top Bottom