Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Because I posted first like WAYYYY early this morning and everyone is on another planet so I cannot post. I can merely watch everyone else post and I want to post and..... just.... cannot..... T_T

PsionicCuttlefish said:
Krys Snape; I've left open an opportunity for Skylar to insist to Jakkon that he take some time off from work and come join them in the bar for a drink and some fun, if you'd like to do that. ;) Jakkon would be hesitant, but listen in the end. They also know of course that Jakkon never seems to get out at all.

I'll go edit my post so that Sky does exactly that :D

Oh Rogue got a post in while i was trying to find all my photo link and stuff and post i didn't even see that post until i finished mine. i had to double read that my post didn't interfare with anything Rogue had wrote but seeing rogues girl sounds a little further off and on her way towards the ship i think it should all be ok :)

lol not you at all that was my slow putting together that post lol being on the PS3 made it take for ever for me to find my stuff to put my header together and double check names and stuff but now it should all be saved in the copy thing to make it faster from here on out i hope lol

THANK YOU THOSE OF YOU WHO POSTED IN CHARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I managed to handle both replies. So everyone should be in the mix. Again, seriously. Thank you so much. <3

imran your characters homeland is Charon right ? well if that is where your character still is D.A's other character Aeryn Reese has no one currently intereacting with her so maybe you can start by running into that character seeing it seems both your character and her character live on that planet currently . theres a suggestion hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom