Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Ok........ but I is sleeeeeeepy and such and technically it's past my bedtime dealy. >.<
So I'mma going sleepy time. Might want to let Rogue know you posted when you do since I'mma signing out (she's taking a nap right now). I'll try to post in the AM or some time tomorrow (definitely by evening). :)

Sorry for not posting today Krys, I was waitng and hoping for PIM and Warlock to come in with their own posts and move along, but I'll have a post up tomorrow morning whether they've posted or not.

PsionicCuttlefish said:
Sorry for not posting today Krys, I was waitng and hoping for PIM and Warlock to come in with their own posts and move along, but I'll have a post up tomorrow morning whether they've posted or not.

Sorry about that. Spent yesterday night eating dinner with friends, and was not back until late. I think perhaps I am on quite different time zone than the rest (gmt+2). I hope I don't slow down things too much because of that. If that becomes a problem, we will have to talk about how to handle that.

Sorry I fell asleep, but I was soooooooooo tired! >.<
Anyway, the posts were awesome and I just posted..... I'm having evil plot nibbles starting to just barely form in my mind for Hal. He very well might get upgraded now. Damn him, LOLOL! That always happens. You anticipate an NPC and then they become a full blown main. haha.

Goddamnit. I have some real ideas about Hal starting to form in my head. Hahvy and Rogue, expect a PM since it might affect your characters at some point........... we can then put stuff in here once we discuss some. GAH! >.<

DAMN HIM I THINK HE MIGHT GET UPGRADED! LOLOL!

Hey Pim, just to be doubly sure, is it okay if I use Jack Farsee myself for a short bit of dialogue? (I did notice you have him listed as 'open' control, but I haven't done this before so I just want to be certain.)

Back
Top Bottom