Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

ROTFLMAO!!!!! That is funny!! Actually, Evers is based on a character from an old cartoon from the 1980's The Centurions, but yeah, I can see the Pokemon connection. LOL That really is funny.. so totally cool... pair of Aces... I wonder who the trump and who the wild is? LOL

The two of you were just too funny with that. But it will be interesting to say the least. I actually am looking forward to that meeting eventually, just has to be the right circumstances I think.

Thank you guys, I'm home well I've been home for several hours but I've been resting, pain meds made me tired, but at least they cut back the pain. They did tape and bandage the ribs and now's the wait to see if they heal properly.

in case those at the arena came to the Saloon after the show i moved things along over there to quickly get to same time of day just wanted to keep my characters around the same time of day. well with the exception of John he is a little later in the night but i don't plan on posting for him anytime soon i am kinda just leaving him at the main entrance for if any new character eventually show up during this night and then when it comes to the next day if no one new has come into the story by then i will get him moving along and checking out more locations.

Thank you Warlock ughhhhh I'm bed bound for the next couple of days...........I hate this...............:mad: I'm an active person, and to be in bed for a week so my two rib bones can set properly. I can get up and go to the restroom, eat, drink and shower, then it's back to bed.............ughhhhh..............and it hurts like...........ugh >_<

*BLINK..... BLINK....* She's okay.... a bad thing just became a really good thing.... I hope.... *BLINK....* The question was asked and the answer is yes....

Ruphhausin said:
*BLINK..... BLINK....* She's okay.... a bad thing just became a really good thing.... I hope.... *BLINK....* The question was asked and the answer is yes....

You seem a bit in shock lol I'm glad she is alright man and it's good a bad thing became a good thing I'm happy everything is ok

It is just that I was very dense and oblivious about a number of things, and thanks to darkangel76 and what to me is a well timed adverse reaction... I realize I am very much in love with my girl. Nothing bad.. nothing rushed.. nothing "because of". Man I hope that makes sense.

oh I do know that feeling, though I am still young, I have been with the same guy steady for a year and a half...............he's helping me now, trying to cheer me up through text and calling cause he's at work and can't come see me until later, but.................it's not working...........the only thing that would cheer me up right now is being able to take a deep breath without it feeling as if my lungs are on fire or being able to go outside and climb through the branches of a tree.

I've been with my significant other for six years now and love it :D

I'm really sorry that you're in pain Angel216 I know how much rib injuries hurt and I feel bad that you're having to deal with that pain the best advice I can give is to breath slowly and try not to take too many deep breaths I know that can be hard sometimes but last time I hurt my ribs my doctor told me to try and breath very slowly and calmly, did they give you anything for your pain at all?

they gave me pain medications yes, but I don't really like taking them they make me tired. It's alright, just mehhhhhhhh I well I didn't think hitting a deer, having the airbag pop out and slamming against my seatbelt and the air bag was enough to break two ribs, but oh well they'll heal.

Ah airbags can sometimes be really dangerous they are more safe then hitting the dashboard or windshield but an impact is an impact ya know I do hope you feel better very soon like I said I know what you're feeling right now and it is a terrible pain :(

Still that is like horrible, and I also am very sorry that happened. Broken ribs are really painful in a way that is very hard to describe, and unless you went through it you just don't know, so I really am feeling for you. The pain medication may have to be that strong, but I can see why you don't want to take them. Being drowsy all the time is no picnic either... kind of just makes it worse.

And thanks, gang...

I apologize for running late. In addition to being out most of the day handling clients, I had to reschedule mine and my niece's dental appointments for today.

I will reply in a bit, just to let all know here. I am not avoiding, but I have some work that needs attention temporarily. I will be back later and will get on the ball, and I do thank all of you for your understanding as I will try and make it as short a delay as is possible.

Back
Top Bottom