Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

That is alright, as I just was able to get on so it is understandable on posting. I hope you are both alright, and I hope the new dress is a good one. LOL

Will be posting very shortly, of course, but I try not to make my posts actually too short.

I have to jet for a bit, but I will be back. My usual Saturday get together is shortly, but I will be back in time to post more on here.

Got the dress! YAY! And I lovessssssss it!!!!!!!!! (of course that means pic spam, haha!) And those who know me, know I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, DESPISE trying on and getting knew clothes. XD

I am so very glad you found the dress. I hope that we will get to see it soon, and I know how that is. I am so not fond of dealing with clothes shopping, and really hate when I have to look for my sizes. It is not just a thing for you females. lol

Oh, but the pic spamming has already been done. Did it back when I said I would. Anyway, I know it's not just women who hate to clothes shop.

Meeting time here at work very shortly, but when I return I will be replying as soon as possible, I promise.

Hey guys gonna be writing up the fight in the death games arena soon just needed to get some coffee to wake me up cuz' for some reason a wave of tiredness punched me in the face lmao

I am back on here, and I am checking the group as usual. I would have been back sooner if someone hadn't decided the fun thing to do would be to Rick Roll the entire office... on training day for the new girls.... and you can imagine how that went. LOL

ok I'm gonna go post now lol I got caught up in a wrestling match with my kid ha ha he handed me my Rey Mysterio mask and told me to put it on then when I did he started beating me up lmfao

and that must've been hilarious I would've laughed so hard lol

So people know.... I'm changing the time from 'later afternoon' to 'early evening' in the Death Games Arena scene. Just makes sense that it would be around that time now. :)

[and yes, I'm reposting this because I accidentally posted this in another thread without realizing it... silly clicky... lol]

Okay.. I am heading home now as my niece is hear and the day is done for me. I will be back asap and will reply to any and all threads then. Toodles. LOL

Well it turns out I'm in the hospital, I'm typing this on my phone, but on Saturday a day after I hit the deer, it hurt to breath, it was like burning fire when I breathed and I thought it was just whiplash. I made a doctors appointment yesterday because the air bag did come out, but when they touched my side and xrayed me. They found two broken ribs, so now I'm being treated in the hospital, though there isn't much they can do. But Jesus Christ I didn't think I was hurt or that it hurt to breath this much l.

I am very sorry about that, Angel216. I also hope that you get well very soon, and that you take care. Broken anything is bad, and I just hope that at least they can tape your ribs or something. I really feel for you, especially with the accident. I hope that your car also will be fixed as well, if it needs it. Get well soon, and listen to the doctor... and that they can give you pain killers, because I am certain it hurts like hell.

Also.. btw.. home.. had to go to Wally World for groceries... should have known it would take time to get out of there. LOL

We have 2 Aces..... it will be funny if the two groups ever cross paths. LOL.

"Hey Ace!" came a shout.
"Yes?" asked Ace (girl).
"Yes?" asked Ace (guy).
Both Ace and Ace looked at each other, staring each other down. Growls could be heard resonating in each of their throats. Meanwhile the onlookers watched with eyes wide as saucers and lumps in their throats. Surely, there was going to be a brawl.
"No, wait you can't! You're a pair of Aces!" came another voice.

XD

Back
Top Bottom