Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

also down to the south is the saloon which is currently still at lunch time on day 2 your could have your character leave Miami Beach heading south and just write yourself coming up to the saloon after taking the rest of day 1 to get down there/sleep and then show up at saloon that's another option if you wanted to go that route that is i know i got a character down there not doing much until people come ino there.

Thank you both. Evers is going to heat to the arean.. but I am going to have my other character having turned around and head to the Saloon. Thank you both, as I totally do appreciate it. I needed to plug my other Character in as well, so this is very good.

TheWarlock said:
Dark Angel should we setup a NPC for the safe house a servant type guy to get whatever Vincent asks for and things like that or do you think it better to just mention random people who's names aren't mentioned who do little chores here and there around the place.

Sure, that's fine by me if you'd like to do that. Perhaps he can have a head person that does most of the work or oversees. And then there can be random people that do this or that. Thoughts?

I'm normally an approval person, but since this core group is fairly established now, I'm good with you just going ahead and putting it up. :)

Sorry I haven't replied on death games......ugh working. I have lunch now but I'm on my phone so I still can't post. Then I'm going to a group meeting after work so I wont be on for another 6 hours......so very sorry for the delay.....I'm gonna need catching up...

Back folks. I have to say that both everything is going very smoothly.... just hope I can keep up in every sense.

I am sorry about last night and having to play a little catch up in the Death Games thread.. I had to go to sleep because I was falling out at my computer. I will be catching up now.

aw that's all good. So anyway I may have to leave for work here soon, for 7 hours so mehhhhh.......I'll be on when I can get on. As soon as possible. And actually I'm not sure if I wanna go to work today........ugh well I'm afraid of going to work. I have a big wildfire that is approaching the town I work on with each passing day, and the smoke is filling the town I work in, smoke plus asthma........not a good combination.

Oh wow Angel if you have asthma I would stay away from the smoke that is definitely a bad thing to be around when you have asthma plus I wouldn't object to you RPing with us all :D Ruphhausin never apologize for sleeping lol it is something we all need ha ha :)

On a side note I have noticed that some of the important things in some of my posts are being ignored and I am in no way trying to sound like a jerk but I do want to know if my posts aren't getting the point across that I want them to and maybe that's why some things are being pushed aside or ignored if so please let me know so I can fix that problem thank you :)

haha well I'm getting a hold of a coworker to see if they can cover me today. I agree everytime I get up to work with the smoke I feel lightheaded and I get raging headaches and then of course work is fastpaced so I'm going up and down stairs and then I'm breathing hard.

I think your posts read just fine, Krys. I haven't had any issues reading them or following them. If I ever miss anything or come off as ignoring anything when I shouldn't when I post, please don't hesitate to nudge me. Hopefully I haven't thus far. :)

If I am missing things, I really am not meaning to, KS. I will go back and re-red them now. Of there are any specific points I am missing, do not be afraid to PM me about that. I want to get that nipped in the bud and ironed out, seriously.

Ah I have to work, but not for another half hour and I'm already ready, anyways I created sort of a distraction for Randy so he can jump back into the roleplay.

I am back and able to continue. Was gone a little longer than I had planned, but that is what happens when you have to deal with beginning of the school year traffic around here.. just going to the story is crazy.

That sounds good, as I am certain some business needs to be discussed. Flexible is something Evers is good at in general. lol

Back
Top Bottom