Little Things You Love

Oyasumi Punpun. It's easily one of the best manga I've ever read, and I've read a whole lot.

I love drinking tea. Not just the drink itself but the whole ritual of making a cup, waiting for it to steep and holding the warm cup in my hands. Its especially wonderful on a cold, wet, rainy day where I can sit inside and read. Earl Gray is my favourite, with Lemon Ginger as a close second. :3

Listening to music I had completely forgotten about, as it was lost in the bowels of my hard drive.

It's not much nor is it anything impressive, but it's one of those little treats that make my day more tolerable.

Buying stuff for myself.

Text messages throughout the day so I don't get too lonely.

Thinking of people I like and care about.

Snuggling into my blanket.

Holy shitballs, you guize....

this show...

Hell on Wheels?

This show...

so damn addictive!

It just might fill the soon to be Breaking Bad sized hole in my heart.

Persona 4 Golden. I got a PS Vita a few weeks ago for my birthday, and I haven't been able to put the game down. It just reminds me that Persona 4 is probably one of the best games I've ever played.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Persona 4 Golden. I got a PS Vita a few weeks ago for my birthday, and I haven't been able to put the game down. It just reminds me that Persona 4 is probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Agreed on that point. I'm just worried as to the state of ATLUS USA.

Disney stuff (gooo KingdomHearts!)
PC games with friendly communities.
discussing things on the internet.
Animeee~ :3

I love getting hugs, especially when I wrap my arms around the person. Whether it's their neck or chest :D Soft gentle hugs that last for a few long moments are absolutely lovely.

That I applied to Marbles: The Brain Store yesterday and immediately got an email today asking for a phone conversation.

OMG I MIGHT HAVE A JOB SOON. OMG

Getting together with friends and recording our Let's Play videos for our Youtube channel. Even if this doesn't take off, we're still having a lot of fun just playing these games together.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Getting together with friends and recording our Let's Play videos for our Youtube channel. Even if this doesn't take off, we're still having a lot of fun just playing these games together.

that is what all the big you tube players say, if you have fun it doesn't matter if people like it, just have fun.

Back
Top Bottom