Little Things You Love

Denying your partner an orgasm a couple times, then finally letting them release and watching their face. :3

Millenium Joker said:
Making my friends and brother feel like a total idiot with hilarious results.

Dementia said:
Kittens.
I love kittens.

Also, This Guy's signature, for some reason.

What about it? •^•

Dementia said:
Denying your partner an orgasm a couple times, then finally letting them release and watching their face. :3

Millenium Joker said:
Making my friends and brother feel like a total idiot with hilarious results.

Dementia said:
Kittens.
I love kittens.

Also, This Guy's signature, for some reason.

What about it? •^•
The one you had before was... I dunno, I could've stared at it for hours for some reason. Weird.

Peeling off those sticker things on a new laptop

Bubble wrap

My cat looking all sorts of confused when I'm playing cute/stupid animal videos on youtube and she hears another cat.

Blondie Brownie bites.

The cold weather returning. I'm a winter person, so I'm happy now that it's starting to get cold outside again. :3

My bird.

fEzGONF.jpg

He is little. He sings. He is adorable. He also probably enjoys the sights of human suffering and pain, and hates cliché happy endings.

He is the perfect bird for me.

Lindxi said:
Grooming my dog; hot sweaty walks in the park behind where I live; sitting in with my brother's band when they visit. I also like Masquerade's bird even if the little sweety does hate clichéd happy endings.

He also has eyes that stare into your soul.

TheMasquerade said:
Lindxi said:
Grooming my dog; hot sweaty walks in the park behind where I live; sitting in with my brother's band when they visit. I also like Masquerade's bird even if the little sweety does hate clichéd happy endings.

He also has eyes that stare into your soul.

So.... your bird is perfect.

I said it.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
My new avatar and signature combo

COBRA!!!

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero is probably the most unintentionally hilarious cartoon I've ever seen in my entire life. It's so bad on so many levels that I bust a gut watching just about every single episode. The thing is, the storylines aren't all that bad. The concept and the ideas are actually pretty damn decent. The art direction is good also (I'm sucker for a more realistic look to characters). However, ARAH is just that perfect blend of low budget, and cut corners that produces comedy gold for the discerning animation eye.

I've only ever seen the repeats on TV, so I can't say for sure, but one episode literally had people cut in half, dinosaurs appearing out of nowhere, and going through walls, only to have the wall crumble AFTER the dinosaur ghosted through it. It was so laughably bad, that I can only hope it was some crazy issue with remastering it for HD.

Anyway, GOOOO JOE! I love G.I. Joe, and Shipwrecks voice. Can't forget Lady Jaye either.

Every time I watched an episode, I would die laughing. Cobra is still my favorite just because of his style of speech and his tone. It was just awesome.

Yeah, it's a shame that he's marginalized during the second and third season. Cobra Commander is a straight up BOSS! The guy created Cobra from nothing, and built it to the point where world governments raised entire armies just to deal with him. It's a shame he's such a bumbling bafoon in the cartoons, as loveable as it is.

One of my favorite moments is actually this scene where he doesn't have his mask on, and he's eating. It's just this weird shot of the dude eating food, and it was fascinating. Sometimes the cartoon just has these moments were it's lucid, and someone makes a good call. They managed to humanize the character in like ten seconds flat, and make him all the more interesting. I like to think it was some lone, miserable, tired guy that was responsible for that. The crew hates him, they play pranks on him, they say his ideas are stupid... but every so often he has his way, and that's when there's a flash of competence or occasional brilliance.

It's the only explanation I can think of.

Oh, so what else do I love? The intro to G.I. Joe. That song, and three dudes throwing around Destro like he's a sack of potatoes.

DESTROOOOOO.

And yes, Cobra is just...He's coo-coo bananas but sometimes there would be extremely brilliant episodes.

Now I wanna watch GI JOE again.

Back
Top Bottom