Little Things You Love

date nights...
this one drive in restaurant...its amazing.
blow jobs...just sayin, they're awesome.

waking up to a good morning message from a friend, it always brightens my day.

The way he kissed me, kept me waiting for it and I wasn't sure if he was interested, and then he kissed me in the rain and I felt my whole body shiver from the heat of it.

Fuck... I might be in trouble. :/

Millenium Joker said:
Shin Megami Tensei IV. It's.... Too addictive.

Would you recommend it to someone that knows little about the series? I always see it at Gamestop and I've been interested in getting it, that and Soul Hackers. I've played the Persona games, and I love that series, but I've been curious about the other games.

A little thing I love is a smile on someone's face :) Who cares if you don't know that person...Your smile might be the one that brightens up their day :p x

1069297_528787990509230_1437157804_n.jpg

This. Because this just makes me hope that I can do this.

When lovely people reply to your messages =D Giving you something to reply back to - Does it hurt to you to have a conversation with someone? =D

Oh, Havoc - I love the picture except, I just say -> Fuck it & move on :p

Millenium Joker said:
Mm mm, pad Thai.

I am with you on that, MJ

Going to Cons and watching fanboys/fangirls go into Casket (you fellow Castle fans KNOW what I am talking about) moments from the "Final Frontier" episode of Castle when one significant other disses their cult obsession and the other in the pair defends it well.

That fist cup of green tea in the morning
Going back to sleep to finish a dream
having a purring kitty in my lap while I work on art
A quiet afternoon

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
I get called a guy a lot on this forum and personally, I tell people to fuck off or get in the kitchen regardless of gender/sex/whathaveyou.

If someone says "get in the kitchen" just because you're female, tell them to go back outside and hunt like real men instead of virtually killing people through video games like a 10 year old.

This post just made my week, and it's only Tuesday.

RedSeven said:
darkangel76 said:
And.... another one! YES! These are so making my day! *gets nostalgic*

http://worldobserveronline.com/2013/05/22/50-things-only-80s-kids-can-understand/

Thank you, that one made my day. *sigh* I emphasized with way too many of them. Way to many of them, even if a few left me scratching my head. I love nostalgia. And I miss my Trapper Keeper.

hehehe!!! You're welcome! I recalled nearly all of them. Though, the Oregon Trail game left me with an arched brow. HOWEVER, I soooo remember when comp screens looked like that! Better yet, I remember when they were orange and black! Muahaha!!! God, I love that I'm getting close to my 40s! tehehehe!!! Sounds funny probably saying that, especially being a girl, but fuck that. I don't care! haha!!! Nearing 40 and damned proud! And hells yeah I wore those spandex pants to school, tehehe!!! :)

darkangel76 said:
RedSeven said:
darkangel76 said:
And.... another one! YES! These are so making my day! *gets nostalgic*

http://worldobserveronline.com/2013/05/22/50-things-only-80s-kids-can-understand/

Thank you, that one made my day. *sigh* I emphasized with way too many of them. Way to many of them, even if a few left me scratching my head. I love nostalgia. And I miss my Trapper Keeper.

hehehe!!! You're welcome! I recalled nearly all of them. Though, the Oregon Trail game left me with an arched brow. HOWEVER, I soooo remember when comp screens looked like that! Better yet, I remember when they were orange and black! Muahaha!!! God, I love that I'm getting close to my 40s! tehehehe!!! Sounds funny probably saying that, especially being a girl, but fuck that. I don't care! haha!!! Nearing 40 and damned proud! And hells yeah I wore those spandex pants to school, tehehe!!! :)

I don't remember NY seltzer, Square One, or the Goose Down jacket (Member's Only I think would have been more appropriate, I had one of them)

And for the record, I was at Hands Across American and had the t-shirt forever. Gave it to my ferrets as bedding eventually. I think they kept it well into the '90's And I can proudly say I was at Live Aid since they had it at Vet Stadium in Philly near where I grew up. There will never be anything like it, even though it didn't make the list.

And I still tear up thinking of Optimus's death... and Duke's in GI Joe movie.:D

RedSeven said:
darkangel76 said:
RedSeven said:

I don't remember NY seltzer, Square One, or the Goose Down jacket (Member's Only I think would have been more appropriate, I had one of them)

And for the record, I was at Hands Across American and had the t-shirt forever. Gave it to my ferrets as bedding eventually. I think they kept it well into the '90's And I can proudly say I was at Live Aid since they had it at Vet Stadium in Philly near where I grew up. There will never be anything like it, even though it didn't make the list.

And I still tear up thinking of Optimus's death... and Duke's in GI Joe movie.:D

OMFG! NY Seltzer was THE AWESOME!!!!!!!! I loved that stuff back in the day!!! And Mathnet... yeah, I was that geek who loved that. So, yeah. I did watch Square One. It was one of those PBS shows or whatever, ranked with Electric Company and Zoom and all that awesome nonsense! hahaha!!! As for the jacket... I, personally, didn't own one. BUT! My cousin, who is 3 years older than myself did. And he thought he was the shit for having it, haha! I'll never forget it. He flaunted his Fat Goose jacket like he was the best thing to ever be created. LOLOLOL!!! And I didn't go to Hands Across America, but I oh so recall it. *nod nod* I was about 10, I think, when it happened. How cool that you got to go!!!

*loves the nostalgia... tears up with you over Optimus' death* >.<

the fact that my supervisors constantly ask me about the schedule, when we are opening on weekends, what hours we are open, and various other basics of the library. I've been here far too long but at the same time, it's interesting that I tend to know more than they do.

Back
Top Bottom