Little Things You Love

The numb burning sensation after a good workout, the calm that lingers within after a nice shower before plopping on the couch to play Fable 3 and kick chickens.

Then you need to draw a giant detailed vagina on his face and the words, "I love fish tacos".

These are a few of my favorite things. . . :3

-The fact I might be able to get Killer is Dead when it comes in August.
-Metal Gear Solid V, even if I may not be able to get it and if it's probably still far from release. :p
-My cat Charlie always wanting to sit or sleep by me a lot lately, even though I must be really boring to hang out with, even for a cat.
-Finding someone who I feel I can get along with and understand really well in only so many weeks of knowing them, because I thought this wouldn't happen again after so many years of being alone...let's hope it's not just butterflies. x.x Not a very little thing copared to the other three but I still don't want to make a huge deal out of it yet.

Coming to realizations about certain things, even if they are difficult to face and not necessarily what you thought because it can be a relief just knowing certain things are more or less inevitable. It's even better knowing that this inevitability, when finally achieved--even if not in the immediate future--will probably cause a great weight to be lifted and for many stresses and depressions to go away.

That one friend who just seems to 'get' you and on levels you never ever expected.

Reconnecting with older friends that you thought had disappeared only to find them again and have it be like they never disappeared at all.

Being able to just be myself without care or worry of anything else and having others care and look out for me for a change.

I love a good head massage :)
Lying in bed watching a film
The sell of fresh new sheets -> Especially when your wake up in them the next day :D
Cosying up to someone close on the sofa
Cuddles from family & friends
The smell of my hair after I've had a shower

my girlfriend snuggling up to me for a few moments in the morning before she gets up.

The way she kisses me every morning before she leaves for work.

gummy bears.... they're amazing... just sayin.

When my baby kitty tries to snuggle as close as he can to me. He doesn't act his age at all. I love that. <3

Catching someone in a lie. There's just something so bittersweet about it.

Today, I loved today. Best birthday/4th of July I've had in a while. My roommate and her family surprised me with cake and singing happy birthday I blushed so hard and I haven't done that in a long time :) I'll remember this day forever, nothing huge happened but it was definitely more then enough and today I realized I'm loved and I feel at home.

Back
Top Bottom