Little Things You Love

OMFG!!!! Now, see... GoT season 1 was awesome... and season 2 so far... just... GUH! I've cried, I've gotten upset to the point of shaking, I've... just the emotions running through me... oh shit! And what... I just finished episode 6..... *dies* I love this show!

darkangel76 said:
Seeing people who've taken wayyy too long of a hiatus return... you know who you are. :)

Just saw this. <3
I wasn't gone that long was I? Well... it was at least over five months or something... wasn't it. Cause Pony's little one has teeth now and didn't when I was still active.
Either way, you know I'll always come back to you.

Getting a new tattoo or piercing. <3

Going into the shop today to get one or the other and hopefully BOTH!!

Squee~~

-Metal Gear Solid 3
-The fact that Killer is Dead is gonna be released next month
-Retsupurae
-That my relationship seems to be going well

When someone you care about is in better spirits than they were the other day, even if only by a little bit. But hey, every bit counts. Right? Makes me happy and I love that. :)

When all the disgusting trash is out of the apartment- especially the disgusting rotting food that my roommate left behind in the fridge for me to get rid of.

Yuck!

At least it's all gone now.

Darth Vader The Decepticon said:
http://thetransformingrambler.tumblr.com/

My new blog to go with my new look. ;D And a rant about bronies.

I applaud you, Hahvy. Bah-vah. *golf clap*

Although TECHNICALLY the worst sort of disaster is DEFCON 1. D-con 5 is like... A very strong wind. D-con 1 is nuclear holocaust + zombie invasion.

Millenium Joker said:
Darth Vader The Decepticon said:
http://thetransformingrambler.tumblr.com/

My new blog to go with my new look. ;D And a rant about bronies.

I applaud you, Hahvy. Bah-vah. *golf clap*

Although TECHNICALLY the worst sort of disaster is DEFCON 1. D-con 5 is like... A very strong wind. D-con 1 is nuclear holocaust + zombie invasion.

Good to know. I just thought Defcon 5 sounded wicked spiffy.

And thanks. :3

Back
Top Bottom