Little Things You Love

Getting two cherries in my Shirley Temple.
I can't hold my alcohol, so Shirley Temples are my drinks of choice. XD

Partners who actually make a serious effort in what we do regardless of how long it takes.

Finding writing partners who are the package deal--they write well, they have similar interests to yourself, there's writing chemistry, there's friendship chemistry, no flakey-flakey BS, none of that attempt to cyber BS, they get you have a life, there's good communication, you can discuss story/character development mutually without argument and both actually add something to everything... OMFG, this seriously is so <33333 it's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ice cream cones with my kiddies. They're so cute eating their ice cream and trying not to let any of it drip or spill... awww.... XD

Also, I don't know how it happened, but I started looking up Mariachi music... And I freaking love it.
It's like there is a party in my head and everyone's invited.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
http://www.pawstar.com/index.php

THIS SITE. It's so...pretty. O3O

:D

On topic: Home-made parfaits. Greek yogurt + vanilla extract + honey + strawberries/blueberries= amazing party in my mouth.

Also, I have started to have an unnatural enjoyment for Pan Pipe music. :/

When a friend that you haven't been talking to calls you and asks for your help. It's nice to know that you've become a reliable person, gives that warm feeling inside.

Also, Millenium Joker, thanks a lot. Now I really want some brownies. :p

Of course brownies are fucking delicious, but I'm broke as shit. Where is a bum like me gonna get me some brownies? :p

That makes me wonder, is nuts in brownies the equivalent to raisins in cookies? Because I hate having nuts in brownies as well, and I hear a lot of people agree almost as much as people hate raisins in cookies.

Can't say myself, as I've never once had a cookie with raisins in it. And when it comes to brownies, I don't HATE having nuts in them. I'll eat them with it if I have no other choice. But, if I do have a choice, I'll always go nut free.

I prefer my brownies the way my brother makes them with nougat and rolls in them.

As to cookies and raisins and nuts- you are both blasphemers before the eyes of the Snack Gods.

As a Rank 9 Snackromancer, I dub thee heretics!

I don't mind other things in them, like bits of candy, and the way you're brother makes them sounds good.

Nuts are ok on cookies, depends on the cookie, but raisins suck.

I'm only Rank 6......... *cries in a corner*

The design I came up with for my memorial tattoo for RC.

It's gorgeous even with the flaws. <3

Pretty damn proud of myself right now.

Back
Top Bottom