Little Things You Love

That today is a perfect day for my little baby girl... she's been smiley today as a result and gotten to play outside quite a bit too.

Glazed, iced honey buns.

My beloved spouse
My daughter
My family, despite all the fights I may have with them [especially my mom]
Tattoos and piercings, whether it's actually getting them or looking for ideas for future concepts.
Music
Writing [Though I've been scared as hell to actually try to write something and attempt to get it published. Need to work on that]
Acting
Singing [But I can't do it unless the music is in the background. My voice is horrid by itself ... or so I think/fear.]
Anime/Manga [more the latter though]
Reading/writing
Video Games [fighting genre especially]

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
My beloved spouse
My daughter
My family, despite all the fights I may have with them [especially my mom]
Tattoos and piercings, whether it's actually getting them or looking for ideas for future concepts.
Music
Writing [Though I've been scared as hell to actually try to write something and attempt to get it published. Need to work on that]
Acting
Singing [But I can't do it unless the music is in the background. My voice is horrid by itself ... or so I think/fear.]
Anime/Manga [more the latter though]
Reading/writing
Video Games [fighting genre especially]

I can agree with everything on this list save the first 3 entries (for obvious reasons)

On topic: When a game from 20 years ago gets FINALLY brought to the US, and I get to play it and enjoy the hell out of it. In this case, it's Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers on the 3DS (originally on the Sega Saturn)

Cuddling with my cat.

*burst into the room suddenly with an intense expression*

AREWETALKIN'ABOUTSUPERNATURALINHERE?!?!?!?

Aw, heh, thanks. I was loathe to part with my Psych garb but then I saw Dean making this face and I was done. It had to happen.

A thing I love: when Jared Padalecki doesn't wear clothes... on his chest area.

*backflips out of the room again*

Leliana's song.

Rea said:
Leliana's song.

She was a very interesting character in her own right, and I'm wonrpdering what role she will play in the grand scheme of things in Dragon Age 3.

My question to the series is this: which is the 'canon' ending, the Greg Warden going on and having adventures after Amaranthine, or them going with Morrigan to Maker knows where she went after Witch Hunt?

On topic: finally having the inspiration to sit down and write a script for the one-shot comic I am making.

Wah! Don't say anything. I haven't finished the game yet. I only just managed to romance Leliana to the point of having hot kinky lesbian sex. <3 I'm catching up on all the minor quests before going to the Landsmeet.

Rea said:
Wah! Don't say anything. I haven't finished the game yet. I only just managed to romance Leliana to the point of having hot kinky lesbian sex. <3 I'm catching up on all the minor quests before going to the Landsmeet.

Ah. Don't worry, I only spoke of the DLC content.

This being said, we (by we I mean myself and some interested persons) are trying to set up a Dragon Age group RP set up. If yer interested, hit me up via PM.

My dominant tendencies rising, which help me learn new roles to play.

Back
Top Bottom