Little Things You Love

I love it, it's so much fun. :D And that narrator really makes the game so much more enjoyable. And the songs are fun, like the secret song or the ending song, where they just sing about buckling your pants.

"There's the man that owns a bat farm, with the dream of breeding his own horrifying super bats. None of that makes sense though since he's terrified of bats."

That's precisely why I love Stamper (the narrator)- in addition to being a great artist and an awesome animator, his Voice Acting skills are hilarious yet phenomenal.

People who are there for me no matter what.
People who share in my creative interests.
The fact that someone actually wanted to do my one crazy RP idea with me and I mean REALLY wanted to do it knowing it would mean an 'investment'.

I love Wincest fanfiction that starts with Sam and Dean not realizing they're brothers as they begin a relationship, only to have them find out the truth later on... after all of the gay sex happens. XD

I love it when they struggle with that knowledge then, trying go on from that, denying the relationship that they've already been fully engaged in. L. O. L.

Millenium Joker said:
That's precisely why I love Stamper (the narrator)- in addition to being a great artist and an awesome animator, his Voice Acting skills are hilarious yet phenomenal.

I thought I recognized that voice. He does the narrator perfectly.

Back on subject, although not sure that this is entirely a good thing: Getting together with two girls I like and making it a regular thing, having the three of us meet up to hang out. (Not sure if this is good because I like both of them, not sure which one to give more attention to, and one of them is aware of my feelings for her so she likes to tease me about it.)

Bionic parts we can actually implant onto/into humans. Yes, they exist- not too long ago, they transplanted the first artificial working eyes into several previously blind people, and there's supposed to be trials being conducted on full tactile-feedback capable bionic hands for wounded soldiers.

Rudolph Quin said:
I love Wincest fanfiction that starts with Sam and Dean not realizing they're brothers as they begin a relationship, only to have them find out the truth later on... after all of the gay sex happens. XD

I love it when they struggle with that knowledge then, trying go on from that, denying the relationship that they've already been fully engaged in. L. O. L.

Rudolph Quin said:
Making love to this bowl of mac n' cheese. No judgements.

No judgements on either of those. First, fanfic is always good, no matter the level. It, like role-play gets the creative juices flowing. Second, as a card carrying member of MCLU (Mac and Cheese Lovers Unanimous.. lol), my comments before were sincere.

Besides, anyone who appreciates Psych as you do is alright.

Having really good shows either properly continued to a logical conclusion or properly mourned by those who got what it was about if the former is not the case.

Ruphhausin said:
Having really good shows either properly continued to a logical conclusion or properly mourned by those who got what it was about if the former is not the case.

So.... Sym-bionic Titan?

On topic: Sym-Bionic Titan. Hell, everything Genndy Tartakovsky has worked on. Except

Millenium Joker said:
When I see people appreciate Nikola Tesla for who he was and what he did/could have done for society, instead of riding the Edison/Marconi/Rontgen/Watson-Watt train of discovery and scientific advancement. Gives me a litle bit of faith in Humanity once more.
A little late, but why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived.

My Tesla > Edison t-shirt.

And that, Area, is exactly why I love Nikola Tesla. That, and have you ever seen one of those Tesla Vs Edison T-shirts where they're like... Having a Street Fighter style duel?

The feeling of cutting into a fresh piece of construction paper.

Being able to walk around in revealing underwear, and having the folks I live with not care, because they're used to it.

Back
Top Bottom