Little Things You Love

When you go to your 'new' doc and get all your vitals done and then EVERY reading is kickass awesome. Some even more so than you thought! WOOT!

YourAiSong said:
Spending time with my mom, we went to a Cirque du Soliel show and we went out for dinner afterwards.

D'uoohhh, I love Cirque du Soleil! I saw OVO a few years ago when the circus came to Atlanta. Front row seats....

I swear, I have never seen a more beautiful or entertaining live show.

Well.... unless you count GWAR live as beautiful. But that's a different kind of entertainment.

On topic: My new Hookah. ^_^

That I'm gonna get laid tomorrow and hopefully it will be glorious...

And if things work out like I want, I'll be getting laid possibly one day/weekend a month. YAY.

When I went to pick up my son at preschool, one of the mom's there said to me.... you know, you always look so pretty and put together and you're always smiling. Was nice to hear that. Especially these days.

Chocolate and BBQ chips.

At the same time.

In my mouth.

Seriously, the simultaneous combination of those two things is surprisingly tasty, I have no idea why I like it so much. Only found out about it recently.

My bird singing every morning when I wake up. No matter what happens or who might be mean to me throughout the day I don't care--because my bird thinks I'm pretty. :3

That first cup of morning coffee whilst standing naked in my kitchen on a gorgeous spring day. Finding that writing/rp partner that you just 'click' with immediately-hope to find him/her on here. The bittersweet feeling of finishing a picture after months of intensive work on it. Oh! and listening to a gentle thunderstorm with rain pattering like a lover's hands along my skin. A-friggen-mazing.

Getting to laugh quietly to myself when people look at me as innocent just because I'm cutesy. :3... Ufufufufufu, my my they are always so surprised when I illustrate what I keep in MY closet! >:3

That feeling of satisfaction you get when your manager listens to you more than he listens to your supervisor.

When you begin to "get" a game, by understanding the controls/lore and you don't feel as much of an idiot as you did in the beginning.

I want bacon ;_;

Characters that are realistic, no matter the setting. Not in the sense that you MUST play a human or something, but little things that defines them as something normal people do. When I wake up, I go take a piss, brush my teeth, and maybe comb through my hair. I love when people play their characters in the same way. Instead of being some magical creature who doesn't have bodily functions - sometimes, a character has to slip away from their romantic dinner to pee, and return. It gives me time to have a little internal monologue with my character. I don't know, maybe I'm weird. But it just connects me to the roleplay more.

I love when bacon is just the right crispyness. Where there's no chewy parts, but not over cooked to the point of being too hard.

Back
Top Bottom