Little Things You Love

That the stress and work I've been doing to make Ziggy healthier has been starting to pay off. His glucose level was 484 [which is really bad] and is now down to 364! After just a WEEK! They are having me increase the number of units per dose so hopefully his levels will be down to the 150 range by next week!

I can agree to the smell of freshly cleaned laundry. Even better is a freshly cleaned bed spread! Slipping between those sheets is as comfortable as it gets.

Mitsu said:
I can agree to the smell of freshly cleaned laundry. Even better is a freshly cleaned bed spread! Slipping between those sheets is as comfortable as it gets.

Oh my god, I know! Especially after a steaming hot bath or shower, so everything is squeaky clean. =3

We are certainly on the same page in this area! It has to be one of the best ways to go to sleep, or just to take a nap.

LadydeSade said:
Mitsu said:

Oh my god, I know! Especially after a steaming hot bath or shower, so everything is squeaky clean. =3

This. Fucking this.

Waking up and getting a call from a lady friend you like, offering to come over and make breakfast. I feel so loved. *cries*

The minute or two that my cold relents, and I can breath through both nostrils.

The next two weeks. I don't have to be bothered by anybody asking me inane questions about shelves or telling me to do ridiculous shit involving Home Depot until the 19th!

This is the exact reason I never want to work in an Old Folks Home.

When all my RPs are replied to, and I feel that satisfied feeling that I've done them justice.
When you can't wait to see them post back.

When I see people appreciate Nikola Tesla for who he was and what he did/could have done for society, instead of riding the Edison/Marconi/Rontgen/Watson-Watt train of discovery and scientific advancement. Gives me a litle bit of faith in Humanity once more.

Having a crappy day at work, and coming home to play a fun game and having a good laugh as the dumb jokes the game makes.

Back
Top Bottom