Little Things You Love

Every time I think of Soul Eater, I think of Excalibur.

There, that's what I love, Excalibur, and how he annoys the shit out of everyone.

Writing with an awesome partner. Getting giddy whenever you see a new PM from them. Dropping everything to reply.

I'd have asked, but.... I fell asleep for a good 14 hours, Snake.

I love sleeping.

Also, I love BioShock Infinite's ending. My mind had exploded with cosmic rays filling the hole it used to inhabit.

When your french vanilla cools down to just the right amount of hot and just tastes heavenly.

My boss telling me to sit down and relax for the rest of my shift. It's so comforting that I have an awesome boss.

For those who have said them and I agree with...

Role-play partners who get you and understand all that is really expected.
Role-play partners who let you make mistakes.
Friends who don't forget that we are all human.
A clergyman who lives the example he is supposed to set, no matter how it pisses off those who act self-righteous. (The new pope did this recently... LOVE THE MAN FOR THAT! LOL)
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk, Cinnamon Buns, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler, Milk and Cookies, Peanut Brittle, Pistachio Pistachio, and Chocolate Therapy flavors.
Häagen-Dazs Sweet Cream, Rum Raisin, and Blueberry Crumble flavors. (Theirs is the best Rum Raisin aside from homemade. There is no disputing this with me. lol)

When someone you missed returns.

When you find a new show to watch and it's the most amazing thing ever.

Ruphhausin said:
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk, Cinnamon Buns, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler, Milk and Cookies, Peanut Brittle, Pistachio Pistachio, and Chocolate Therapy flavors.
Häagen-Dazs Sweet Cream, Rum Raisin, and Blueberry Crumble flavors.

No Phish Food or Steven Colbert's Americone Dream?

Millenium Joker said:

You said

ugh, everything about that irritating little waste of life, from her voice to the diarrhea spewing from her mouth to the way she talks as if she is trying too hard to be black makes my skin crawl.

But don't know who she is? Seems kind of ... judgemental, but okay. She's the girl in the video Nennius posted from Little Things That Bother You.

Back
Top Bottom