Little Things You Love

Got 2 degrees actually, lol. BS in Mech E and a MS in Biomed E. My scientist work is in the Biomed E field doing molecular and cell bio related studies.

Also, I love science!!!! Math, physics, chem, bio, astronomy. Yeah, I was one of those who took math and science electives for fun in college. XD

I've always loved science, especially genetics, biology, and astronomy. I guess I would put physics there, but..... I never find myself having to work out equations in my daily life (except for 'calculating' parabolae)

The sad part about this is that even given my love for almost every field of science, I failed physics 2x, geometry and chemistry x1 each, and algebra x3 in Middle/High school. Mostly because I... You know. I'm a crap student, didn't pay attention.

I have a friend who is studying to be a biomedical engineer, and my brother's girl is going for a degree in Biology.

My question is.... What can a person do with such degrees, do they pay off in the long run, and is it rewarding, having a scientific field to get paid to study?

Actually... Was it tough getting the degree hard? I mean, I have the love and passion for the fields (especially medical science) but I'm quite honestly scared of trying so hard and pouring so much money, energy, and time into a degree only to crash and burn.

The pen tool in the GIMP. It seems to actually work better than the pen tool in Photoshop.

New shoes.

-Proceeds to hug his new Jordans and excessively polish them-

Coming home late at night from a long day at work and finding leftovers from of the delicious dinner your family had, with extra helpings just for you. :3

Lady fingers.

(The dessert too)

(;

(Ahahaha that was so creepy)

Finding out that if I rile her up enough then make her cum more than twice my gf faints for a few seconds.

Anansi said:
Finding out that if I rile her up enough then make her cum more than twice my gf faints for a few seconds.

I feel like that brings a very odd satisfaction to a man's soul.

Back
Top Bottom