Little Things You Love

Finding an awesome roleplaying partner, looking forward to every response, and willing to wait months if necessary to get one. Day, no, year! made <3

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Cute panties that make my butt look good

*blink.... blink.... blink....*

For an honest response, the article of clothing in question must be seen on you for maximum thought provoking response. lol

Looking at lingerie, even if its just to further my wish list

Millenium Joker said:
Ruphhausin said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Cute panties that make my butt look good

*blink.... blink.... blink....*

For an honest response, the article of clothing in question must be seen on you for maximum thought provoking response. lol

Δ. Δ
Agreed

if you have a fetlife account then that would be easy, if not, it may be a little harder since i don't know if i can put such photos on my photo bucket

Considering some of the stuff I have on my photobucket that hasn't gotten deleted, I'd think a simple panty covered butt shot wouldn't be considered mature content when it comes to them.

But then again, I've had stuff get deleted on mine that I wouldn't consider breaking the rules, yet I still have a pic in my account of a female character in a hentai game stark naked, with only a sword blade covering her naughty bits, with some side nipple visible that's never once been deleted by the staff.....

Zalvek said:
Being sore from doing a shit ton of push ups.

I really REALLY misread that.

@Hahvoc- holy gourd, yes, Dr. Stein. He's an amazingly brilliant scientist who is also a world-class martial artist? Hell, he takes the cake above Death for most badass Soul Eater character, although admittedly I'd love to see Ragnarok get a more active role in being awesome (manga, not the bullshit they pulled with the anime)

Back
Top Bottom