Little Things You Love

Ah.

Well, it is judgemental, I admit that, but I believe I am allowed an opinion. From first impressions, she seems like one of those air-headed party girls who tries to act edgy and 'random' but only ends up saying things without using her brain- something that, at least as I see it- if one has the potential to reach millions of people, a good amount of thought should be put into what a person says.

This doesn't mean I am singling this woman out. I abhor anyone who uses YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/ whatever they so choose to put stupidity on the internet without realizing that it could reach and influence millions of people. Stupid is like a virus- you have to contain it and try to treat it before it gets out and infects others.

Besides, her entire video repertoire (sifting through it right now) has the same effect I mentioned min the 'Bother' thread- namely, making my skin crawl.

That's cool. If you don't like her, no problem. I do, but I respect that you admitted you were being judgemental from a first impression, which should never stand for someone's personality, by a mere glance at them. If you sifted through and didn't like it, that's your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Just wanted to say first impressions shouldn't be the tool to judge someone.

Back on topic: Coffee.

I'll admit, from what I've seen so far, she does have one or two videos I found humorous, so perhaps I was a tad too quick to judge at first.

On topic: Amaretto. Amaretto coffee. Anything that comes in a cookies n' cream flavor. Dasani drops (I find it impossible to just drink plain water). Automatic (remote controlled) ceiling fans.

And kielbasa.

Just a quick word on this. Jenna may not be a traditional intellectual, but she makes some funny points and bear in mind, some of those "airheads" are often really smart - smart enough to make you think they're airheads. Ignorance is a virus and our generation is riddled with it, but social media isn't the virus itself - merely one of the vessels.

Anyway, as Rea said, back on topic.

Matzos

Good writing. Sure, there's the classics, but I mean fiction that has writing and characters so strong that when the end comes you feel sad that the book is over. Also, endings to writing that atomize your mind.

I-Doser. It's hard to get it to work right but holy crap does it relax me. Just wish I could get the more advanced Doses to work properly, like Hand of God and Black Crosses.

Blueberry-infused craisins.
The new radio station I've found (now that I can finally listen to it from time to time).
Nightly piano sessions.
All the tea!!! XD

Coming home to someone who loves you and finding they cleaned up knowing you don't have the energy and because they care about you that much.

When Ziggy tries to crawl into my lap while I'm at the computer. It was annoying before but now...it makes me feel like the meds are working.

When I keep getting closer and closer with someone I sincerely care about.
When I help that person vent her problems out and reduce their stress.
Just making them happy.

When someone I care about treats me in a loving, caring way. Especially when she's a huge bitch to everyone else.

Being fortunate to have those select few who take me as I am and actually like who that person is.
That there are those select few I can turn to and talk to without fear of judgment, who actually listen and give me the attention as well as good advice I need during such times.

Coming home, and having replies from all my favorite writers.

Mitsu, Crushedbyheels, MyHappyWorld <3

Back
Top Bottom