Little Things You Love

I think they have all of the Sunbow episodes (the first few seasons) on Netflix. I've been seriously considering marathon watching it.

Pic very related
Hahvy's b&hammer. I fucking love it when someone wanders into the site and admits in public chat that they're not actually 18. There always seems to be one whenever I return for a few days, so I'm chomping at the bit for this next one! Blam'd, sucka!

DA. :3 I've never seen a more calm mod. <3 Plus, BDSM tips? Aw yeah.

Broom. Your accent, back when everyone frequented that... chatty talky thing. Mumble? Do we still do that? Also, you're sorta dickish, which is always fun.

Nilly. Fairly chill, but entertaining when he tries scaring the newbies.

A lot more of you folks, but I've only got to talk to a handful, unfortunately. :(

I'm done sucking up now! :p

Oh oh oh! Going through the ads to find the worst of the worst! That's entertainment!

Chamorus the Cat said:
Pic very related
Hahvy's b&hammer. I fucking love it when someone wanders into the site and admits in public chat that they're not actually 18. There always seems to be one whenever I return for a few days, so I'm chomping at the bit for this next one! Blam'd, sucka!

DA. :3 I've never seen a more calm mod. <3 Plus, BDSM tips? Aw yeah.

Broom. Your accent, back when everyone frequented that... chatty talky thing. Mumble? Do we still do that? Also, you're sorta dickish, which is always fun.

Nilly. Fairly chill, but entertaining when he tries scaring the newbies.

A lot more of you folks, but I've only got to talk to a handful, unfortunately. :(

I'm done sucking up now! :p

Oh oh oh! Going through the ads to find the worst of the worst! That's entertainment!

Awwwwwww..... <333 *hugs*

The scents of Fall..... :)
Peach mangosteen green tea.

Ball park franks. I'm talking about the brand that you can buy in super markets, not actual baseball park hotdots. These things are just so freaking delicious.

Language. Dialect. Speech patterns.

No, seriously. Romance me by talking about etymology and then we'll get married and study slang together. <3 omg.

Rudolph Quin said:
Language. Dialect. Speech patterns.

No, seriously. Romance me by talking about etymology and then we'll get married and study slang together. <3 omg.
What little I've studied of etymology has made written tests, especially multiple choice ones, a million times easier.

Concerts~ Today Daddy and I are going to see one of my favorite bands (Dir en grey) and I'm so excited that I want to cry. ( ´ ▽ ` )

Back
Top Bottom